Rescue

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

A nurse heard the button and rushed in there with a few other nurses. They excepted Jonghyun to be flating but he wasn't. 

"Was this a prank?" One grumpy nurse said. "Come on, Let's go." 

"Hang on. The blood donor looks really pale. I think she's given too much blood! She must have pushed it before she passed out." The youngest one pointed out. "We need to give her some of her own blood back." The group worked to get some of Kae's blood back to her. Jonghyun woke up in the process.

"What's going on? Where am I?" He asked looking around. He saw Kae passed out on his chest.

"You're at the hospital. You were stabbed and this girl donated too much blood to you so we have to give her some of her blood back." The youngest nurse said. "You won't feel much pain Mr. Kim."

"Does this mean I have too much blood?" Jonghyun asked. 

"No, you have enough and you're body will make more. The problem is with her. Her body can't take enough to replace the blood she gave you. Now the most important thing you can do is be quiet and let us help your girlfriend." The grumpy one said.

Jonghyun looked down to hide his embarrassment. "She's not my girlfriend!" He whispered. "Just a friend."

_______

Emiko arrived at the site to save Onew. She had a bookbag which is supposed to have the 10,655 won in it but had nothing. According to the plan. 10,655 won is only $10 in American dollars. B.A.P, a famous mafia gang has agreed to help out due to two conditions, they were getting cleared of all charges agaisnt them and the police were paying them 10724000 in Korean won equaling $10,000 for each memeber. 

She came unarmed with only the bookbag. 

"Here." She remembered hearing when Siwon handed her a bracelet with the word knife in Japanese on it. "It's a hidden knife for when she's distracted. Cut her wrists when she's reaching for the bag. Just say it's your Japanese family name. What is it away if you were full Japanese what would your full name be?"

"Emiko Yuna Akiyama." Emiko replied. "I might change my surname to that anyway."

-Flash back ends-

She's given it a lot of thought. She was greeted by Anna at front enterance. 

"Oh good you have the money and a new book bag for me." She snarled. "Leave it here and I will bring Onew." 

"Show me Onew first so I can believe that you didn't kill him already." She replied.

Anna walked in and Emiko followed to have confirmation her self.

"There. There's your boyfriend now if you are armed he dies." Anna yelled.

"I'm not. Wanna check?" Emiko suggested. Anna did a quick check on Emiko to find no guns. She did notice the bracelet.

"Nice bracelet." She said sarcastically . "Did Jongwoon give it to you?"

"No, it's part of my family. It's says Akiyama."  Emiko said. 

"Drop the money over there." Anna commanded. Emiko threw the bag two feet away from her. As Anna was distracted by the bag she opened the bracelet knife and sneaked up behind Anna sliting the wrist holding the gun. Anna screamed dropping the gun. "So you are armed? You want Onew to die don't you?" 

The two girls started fighting Emiko had the upper hand until Anna was able to throw her a couple feet. She landed on her foot wrong hearing a loud painful crack. She groaned and collasped. 

"Aww is your foot broken? Guess that's what you get for trying to fight me?" Anna said raising a knife above her head about to kill her. Onew's screams mumbled due to the sock in his mouth. 

As Emiko recovered she heard her mother's voice. Saying the same word over and over. "TATAKAE" meaning fight in Japanese. She remembered her mother's exact words. "Fight! No matter how injured you are! Block out all the pain and keep fighting." As a child growing up in Fukushima, Japan she was beaten by her mother a lot. People can call her mother abusive but she beat her child to toughen her up not to hurt her and make her feel like no one cared. Harumi Akiyama, Emiko's mother not only beat her but she loved Emiko dearly and wanted her to grow up strong. 

As Emiko was about to go to Korea to study abroad Harumi's last words to Emiko were "Remember this, you are a strong lady and you must block out all pain physcial and emotional. You'll need it for your future as a detective. I love you Emiko and I'm very proud to call you my child." She hugged her before she got on the plane.

-end of second flashback-

As Anna was about to stab Emiko she regained her strength she high blocked Anna's attack and stood up blocking out all pain as her mother instructed. 

"What? You're not supposed to stand up! Your leg is broken!" Anna yelled in surprise.

"A wise woman told me many times, In order to win a fight you have to block out all pain." Emiko said as continued with her attack getting both of Anna's hands behind her back and hand cuffing her to the pole. "Anna Gold, you are under arrest for the murder of Kim Jongwoon, the attempted muder of Kim Jonghyun and the kid naping of Lee Jin-ki. You do not have the right to remain silent and you do not have the right to a fair trial." She walked over to Onew freeing him. 

"I knew you'd save me." Onew cried in relief. "I just knew it!" 

"Are you kidding me? These have got to be dollar store hand cuffs." Anna said signaling that she just broke free. Onew stood up in front of Emiko being the brave one he's always been.

"Oh protecting your girlfriend?" Anna yelled

"Yes. I am and I want to ask you something." Onew yelled back.

"What?" She asked

"Why'd you kill my hyung? What did he do to deserve to die?" Onew yelled holding back the tears. "WHY?" He screamed.

"He broke us up." Anna giggled. "Haven't you noticed it by now? I'm what your girlfriend's people would call a yandere."

"What? That's why? You ing ." Onew screamed.

"Yandere's are supposed to be romantic, kind and sweet you're none of those. You're only the brutal side of a yandere. Haven't you ever heard of Yuno Gasai? The Yandere queen?" Emiko yelled.

"What ever. I'm still going to kill both of you!" Anna said.

"DO IT!" Onew yelled. "But just me!"

"Are you suicidal?" Emiko yelled at him. 

"No. I did some stuff to her gun." Onew said in Korean. 

"Stop talking!" Anna screamed pulling the trigger. "What? Why isn't this thing working?" 

"Because I messed with it." Onew smiled before attacking Anna to the ground. "This is for Yesung!" He yelled as he punched her knocking her unconicous. He ran back over to Emiko hugging her. They just sat there hugging while the rest of the police team showed up carrying the unconcious killer out of the building and into a holding cell. B.A.P also showed up.

"Did we even do anything?" Zelo asked

"We tracked the location and kept watch." Yongguk replied. "If it's not real work who cares? We're still getting paid for it and getting charges dropped."

"We'll get the money to you as soon as we can." An attractive young female officer said. 

"What's your name?" Zelo blushed getting smacked by Yongguk. "What? I just wanted to know! Admit it! She's pretty!" 

The female officer laughed before saying her name. "Seo Joo-hyun but they call me Seohyun." The two talked while Yongguk just walked away sighing. 

"Kids...." He mumbled. 

Kibum and Siwon walked up to Emiko and Onew.

"You've done great Ms. Jung." Siwon said. "You can join the department immediately."

"Thank you sir." Emiko said getting up still blocking out the pain of the injury. She limped towards them. "Thank you for letting me help."

"You're welcome. We knew you could do it." Siwon smiled. 

"Is your leg broken?" Kibum asked.

"Could be." Emiko said. "I should get it check out." Onew went along with her to the hospital. 

-hours later-

Emiko's ankle was comfirmed fractured and she had to stay home and rest for a week before going to work. Everyone all gathered in Jonghyun's room soon after Key heard about Jonghyun awakening.

"So when is Kae going to wake up?" Minho asked.

"Soon." Jonghyun answered.

"I hope so cause this is making me uncomfortable." Tao said.

"Even when she does wake up she won't be able to get up. She lost too much blood and had to get some of hers back." Emiko said sitting in a wheelchair. She looked down at her bracelet. "I should probably give this back to Siwon."

"It's actually a gift from your mom." Kibum said walking in the door. "She shipped it here from her house in Japan and asked Siwon to give it to you as a early birthday present." 

"I should call her and thank her." She wheeled her chair to a corner in the room to call her mom.

"I think we should have some pizza." Kris suggested. He started to tease Kae. "I hope the unconcious girl doesn't mind."

"Whatever ." Kae spoke.

"Don't call me that you know I hate that!" Kris yelled.

Kae realized she was lying on Jonghyun and blushed. "So is this why that nurse called me your girlfriend?"

"WHAT!?" Tao yelled turning red.

"I guess. I didn't tell her that weren't together." He said. Kae shrugged and kept laying on Jonghyun's chest. Kris's face was turning red from laughing at Tao's face. Tao punched Kris knocking him on the floor.