Emiko's detective skills

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

Emiko went to the scene where her boyfriend was murdered. There was still blood left on the blue carpet. She looked around the crime scene for traces of the killers DNA. Luckily the scene was left as it was so when Kibum comes he can easily look for evidence. Emiko has planned on becoming a detective and has a lot of skill to do so. 

She scanned the tables knocked over for DNA. She checked the trash can for evidence but it had been emptied.

"Idiot!" Emiko said to her self. "Why would you empty the trash can there could have been evidence for this case!" She sighed deeply thinking of Yesung, her poor man who's life was taken. 

Ever since the rumor of Yesung's death people all over the school showed pity for her. She had no time for their sorrow she was going to solve this case and bring her boyfriend's killer to justice no matter the cost. 

Even though Yesung died she didn't cry. She didn't have time to cry. This case must be solved first and then the depression can strike. 

"I swear to you Jongwoon I will find who ever is responcible for this! You have my word. Your killer will be brought to justice." Emiko said looking at the spot where Yesung died.

 

 

--------

Yeah I know it's short but I was busy and stuff so I shall update again soon