Trail

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

Late on a tuesday afternoon the court decided to hold a trail to decide what to do with Anna. The Kim's and the Gold's didn't have a say unless they were called to the stand. The detectives who worked the case were there too also Jonghyun, Onew and the rest of Emiko and Jongwoon's friends. 

"All rise the honorable judge Bang Heo-sung presiding." a young policeman yelled as a middle aged female judge entered.

"Thank you officer, all sit." The judge sat in her chair. "Detective Kim Kibum, state the case."

"Yes ma am, We are here because we have caught the suspect of the Murder of Kim Jongwoon. Anna Gold has not only killed Mr. Kim she has also stabbed Kim Jonghyun nearly killing him, kidnapped her ex boyfriend Lee Jin-Ki also nearly killing him and detective Akiyama." Kibum said explaining the case. "We are here infront of you to decide if she should be sent to jail or killed." 

"Alright Mr. Kim, Who do you call to the stands first?" Judge Bang asked

"I'll call Mr. Lee Jin-ki to the stand." He said to the judge. He pat Onew's back. "You got this kid." He nodded as he walked to the police man holding a bible. He did the whole swearing on the bible thing.

"Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" He said

"Yes sir." Onew replied.

"State your full name." The police name said. 

"Lee Jink." Onew replied as she sat on the seat the next to the judge.

"Mr. Lee, is it true that you are the ex boyfriend of Anna Gold?" He asked

"Yes sir." Onew replied.

"She tried to kill you and Ms. Akiyama correct?" He asked

"Yes sir." Onew replied after a few more questions Onew was able to leave the stand next Adrian Gold, Anna's older brother, was called. He also did the bible swearing thing stating his name.

"Mr. Gold, Is it true you detected that your sister had mental problems?" 

"Yes, sir." 

"You tried to tell your mom but she didn't listen?" 

"She didn't she kept ignoring me and saying I was wrong." Adrian replied. "I told her serval times and each time she ignored. If she had given Anna the help she needed none of this would have happened." 

"Mr. Gold you may sit down would you like to call your mother to the stand?" The police man asked.

"Yes." Adrian replied as he left with an attitude. "She isn't very good with Korean so should I translate Judge Bang?"

"Yes, if it helps get this done." The judge spoke. The trail went on with Mrs. Gold being asked questions, her son translating it to English the her answers to Korean. Her questioning went on for a couple of mintues until the people made their cases agaisnt Anna some for her case. Finally Judge Bang had reached her decision. 

"Is there any there comments to be made before I release my decision?" The judge asked. The room stayed quiet until...

"Anna wants to die!" Suvanna spoke up getting a look from her mother. 

"Okay then, I here by sentence Anna Gold to death by lethal injection, case dismissed now leave the court please." Judge Bang commanded as she closed the court case.

Later that day Anna died. The Gold family later left Korea to return to their home in South America. Adrian and Jared kept in touch with Jong jin showing the three have started a friend ship. It's not their fault for what happened to Jong Jin's brother they tried to get their mother to help Anna but she didn't listen causing Jongwoon to be killed before his life really even began. 

Later the same month Emiko's mother came to visit her daughter to congratulate her on becoming a detective. Her mother also stayed in Korea for a week. Emiko told her mother she had changed her surname to hers.

"Welcome to the Akiyama side of the family." Harumi greeted 

"I've always been an Akiyama just need to get away from dad's surname. My other plan was to wait until I got married to Jongwoon but, that's not going to happen." Emiko replied hugging her knees remembering her boyfriend who she and their friends nicknamed Yesung due to his amazing voice.

"You'll find someone dear." Harumi said hugging Emiko.

"Mom." Emiko spoke up. "I found dad and he wants a second chance."

"He's too late for that. You get your second chance when your child is young not when she's in her early 20's." Harumi ranted in Japanese. She knew Korean but every conversation she and Emiko had was in Japanese. "How's your foot?"

"I can walk on it without crutches but Chen keeps nagging me to keep using them. He keeps saying he'll take care of me and he does." Emiko said

"See there's your new man!" Harumi cheered.

"He's gay mom and he has a boyfriend." Emiko said

"Oh well that . Is he happy with his boyfriend?" Harumi asked

"He's really happy." Emiko answered.

"Then that's what matters. You'll find someone else young one." She said hugging her daughter once again. 

Weeks after Harumi returned home to Japan Emiko's career officaly started. She's solved another murder case with the help of Kibum. 

One sunday Onew invited her to hangout with him and him alone. The two walked around before sitting at a park bench. They started talking about Jongwoon like what they usually do. 
 

"I bet he's smiling down at us when he has the time." Onew smiled looking up at the sky knowing Yesung was there. Emiko on the other hand believe his spirit was hanging out with them. "Gosh I made such a stupid mistake dating Anna. I hope she's burning painfully down there."

"I bet she's screaming up at us." Emiko said as she looked over to Onew. They laughed at the comment knowing it's most likely true. "You know it's partly Mrs. Gold's fault all this happened. Her kids told her that Anna was suffering but she didn't listen and now look."

"Mostly Anna's because she went out and commited the crimes." Onew replied. 

"Yeah, I know but they wouldn't have happened if Mrs. Gold got Anna the help she needed instead of letting her turn into a psycopath." Emiko lied her head on Onew's shoulder. 

"It is true but they don't know what a real psychopath is. Tell them to ask Tao if he knows or dates one. He'll say yes for sure." Onew giggled. "Kae is the real yandere."

"She's not brutal to Tao." She said lightly hitting Onew.

"I'll show you a real pyschopath." Kae snuck up behind Onew and whispered. Onew's reaction was priceless when he jumped up screaming like a little girl. She laughed at Onew's pain before she left she looked to Emiko. "I can see Jongwoon's ghost. He's hugging you right now."

Kae took Emiko's hand placed it on top of Yesung's ghostly hand then left. Emiko soon felt a cold embrace around her she smiled letting a few tears slip as she finally realized.

Even though he's gone he will always be there by her side

She will always feel his presence. His cold yet heart warming embrace.

The man she loves who's gone from this world...

but never from her heart.

 

 

_____________________________

Holy crap I actually finished this story. There will be a squeal but with out Anna and the drama that came with her. It'll be about how they met and became a couple. The other OC's will be there though cause they are a lot of fun. Soon though cause I have to finsh up some other stories.