Two extra scenes

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

So guys, here are some scenes that weren't added in because I just thought about them. 

_____

#1- Beginning of case, Showing Emiko around.

Kibum walked around the department showing Emiko around to show her the people she'd be working with. The police station was average sized with a lot of offices, a room with holding cells with criminals in some of them. Kibum took Emiko to the gun room where they can practice shooting. There were two peope down there: Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin, two spies and bestfriends since high school who were also on the case.

"Hey Sungmin. Check this out!" Kyuhyun laughed holding his gun upside down with his pinky on the trigger taking a shot at the target hitting in the head. 

"Awesome." Sungmin laughed as Kyuhyun put the gun down taking a bow as he got back up Kibum came up behind Kyuhyun smacking him upside the head. 

"What do you think you are? A gangster? No you're a detective now hold your gun like one or I'm removing the ammo and jamming it up your !" Kibum yelled. Emiko couldn't help but crack up along with Sungmin. 

"Sorry, Mr. Kim." Kyuhyun cried rubbing the back of his head.

#2 Chenmin/Xiuchen moment (you're welcome Xiuchen fan girls)

Xiumin sat on the couch eatting nacho chese doritos while watching TV. He's been watching TV and eatting for a while now. Chen got home from his part time job. He hung up his coat and put away his stuff. He joined Xiumin on the couch stealing one of his doritos 

"Hey!" Xiumin cried. "Ask first before you take! You maybe my boyfriend but-" He got cutoff by Chen's kiss.

"You complain to much I share my food willingly even though you don't ask before you take." Chen giggled kissing Xiumin again before he tried to get up but Xiumin pulled Chen back to him throwing his bag on the table. 

"Are you really going to arouse me then leave? I think not!" Xiumin giggled as he pulled Chen on top of him. "You're not being a troll when it comes to this." The couple started making out while the tv played. 

____________________________

Thank you for reading! As my thanks please enjoy this picture(s) of Chen grabbing Xiumin's .

 

 

Chen: Dat ~ *grabs it* is mine now

Xiumin: What the hell bro we're in public.

Chen: Do I look like I care? Let them take pictures let the fan girls fan girl. Just give me that .

Xiumin: Go home Kim Jongdae, you're drunk.