More Scenes

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

Scene 1: Kim Minsu, Kibum's baby girl

 

Scene 2: This story as if it was a movie, BTS with all the actors. 

 

__________________________

 

A few months after solving the case Kibum started to bring Minsu to work with him. He's received a lot of attention from his fellow coworkers who wanted to get a glance at Minsu. All they know about Minsu's genes is she's Korean no one knows who her other parent is. Kibum didn't care the least bit about it he decided to wait until Minsu cared. Donghae and Emiko entered in his office to chat with him and eat lunch. Emiko's foot was completely healed last week but she still took it easy as Chen instructed. 

"How's training going with an injured foot?" Donghae asked her

"It's fine but Jongdae makes me take it easy." Emiko replied eating her wasabi flavored pork. 

"How's being a new father Ki-bum?" Donghae asked looking over to his friend since middle school.

 

"So far so good." Kibum answered smiling looking at the six month old looking at him with her big baby eyes. 

 

"At least you're closer to thirty than twenty." Emiko pointed out. 

 

"Yeah, I am holy crap." Kibum chuckled. "I'm going to be 27 on August 21st." 

 

"Jongwoon would have been turning 21 on the 24th." She looked to her lap recalling the last birthday they celebrated together. "So there's a list of things to do before you turn 30 years old." She handed him a list of things to do. 

 

"Buy a house done, Get married still need to do, have a baby done, complete a marathon did that bad idea." Kibum laughed recalling the memory. "Tried again, it was worse than before."

 

"You poor thing." Emiko laughed patting Kibum's back laughing. Kibum held Minsu in his arms when she started crying. He fed her formula making her happier than before. The little baby laughed at the funny faces Kibum made at her. She was easily entertain able like most six month olds. 

 

Donghae was still confused to how or when Kibum even got pregnant or who got him pregnant.

 

“So, if it turns out that somehow I’m the father.” Donghae paused. “You’d tell me right?”

 

“Do you think you’d be able to handle the responsibility of being a father?” Kibum asked. “Even if not I’d still tell you. It’s your right to know.”

 

“But what if I’m the father?” Emiko said dramatically trying not to laugh.

 

“If you were then I’d let you know.” Kibum went along with her joke. “But on a serious note, you’re more mature than Donghae so yeah I’d feel more comfortable letting you know.”

 

“HEY!” Donghae pouted. Kibum and Emiko just laughed at him. “I’m more mature than Kyuhyun and Sungmin!”

 

“Sungmin is actually a bit more mature he just seems immature because he has to put up with Kyuhyun’s BS.” Kibum replied hugging Minsu as she fell asleep in his arms.

 

“Yeah! He’s right you know.” Sungmin agreed peeking his head though the door.

 

“Is it just me or does Sungmin look like the Korean version of Takashi Waki?” She asked looking around while everyone had no clue who she was taking about. “He’s a Japanese actor. Have you seen the movie “Shin Dongho is in love with me?” He plays the guy who died. She held up a picture of Takashi when he played Joseph Lansinag.

 

“Oh, that guy! Weren’t you in that movie?” Sungmin asked trying to find some more roles Takashi played. “He played in Miss double faced teacher right?”

“Yes and yes.” Emiko answered.

“I can kind of see a resemblance in you two.” Kibum smiled hugging the sleeping baby in his arms. 

"If you need someone to help you with Minsu I'll help." Emiko volunteered 

"Thanks, I know you will." Kibum smiled

 

___________

 

Behind the scenes of the new drama movie "The Murder of Kim Jongwoon." the main cast were arriving early at 6am to record the movie for a couple hours before lunch. They were almost finished the movie at the scene where Onew was protecting Emiko from Anna they had to do re takes.

 

*In the movie*

 

"Well I'm one of those people your girlfriend would call a yan. yan.... !" Anna's actress Anna Kim or Kim Seohyun yelled making Onew and Emiko laugh. 

 

"CUT!!" The director yelled

 

"How do you pronounce it again Emiko?" Anna asked

 

"Yandere. Yan dare." Emiko corrected her. 

 

"Okay okay. Yandere. I got this." Anna got her together.

 

"ACTION!" 

 

"Haven't you noticed? I'm one of these people your girlfriend's people would call a Yandere." Anna said with an evil smirk. After that scene there was an exclusive interview with Anna Kim or Kim Seohyun. In real life she was the exact opposite of her character even ethnicity wise in the movie she's Peruvian and Thai in real life she's a Peruvian born Korean girl who moved to Seoul to be an actress at the age of 16. She has a good singing voice but prefers acting. 

 

"How do you think you're doing with your role?" An interviewer asked 

 

"Really good, I mean with the previews already out I see many people in the comments yelling oh this Anna girl is such a ! I hate her! If people write that stuff about your character you're doing an excellent job my friend!" The young girl winked. 

 

Next interview was with Emiko and Kibum then Yesung and Onew

 

"Everyone but Anna used their full real names." Yesung commented laughing. "I get to be the dead guy." 

 

"And I get your girlfriend at the end!" Onew bragged laughing

 

"Yeah but not in real life." Yesung pointed out. Onew made a fake sad face. 

 

"At the end with the kissing scene between Emiko and I, we had to record that scene at least a couple times. All because Jongwoon wouldn't stop mooning me!" Onew complained gaining a small chuckle. "What an ."

 

"Why thank you my weird little friend." Yesung laughed. "On a different topic real quick, I read some of the comments on the previews with Anna, Onew and Emiko. The comments that caught my attention most were the ones who were really sad about my death in the movie and I'm just like uhhh guys... I'm alive in real life I'm only dead in the movie."

 

"Sorry." Anna joked. "It is my character's fault." 

 

"Yeah but not yours." Yesung replied with his arm around her shoulder. Onew joined in on the hugging. While the three talked the interviews got an interview from Emiko and Kibum.

 

“So if you could change the ending to how ever you want how would it end?” an interviewer asked the two.

 

“I kind of wanted it to be a Kibum X Emiko ending. You know, the newbie and the new father/ best detective in Seoul.” Emiko revealed blushing. Kibum giggled as he got hugged by Emiko. “There’s a seven year age difference but it’s not that bad. I like older men but Emiko seems like the kind of girlfriend who would give up her job just to have another minute with him but Siwon wouldn’t let her go that easily so she wouldn’t really lose anything.”

 

“Yeah, I guess I like that ending too.” Kibum gigged rubbing the back of his head.

 

“So Kibum-ssi, what’s the name of the baby that played Minsu?” The interviewer asked.

 

“Kim Minsu that’s where we got the name.” Kibum answered. “If I have a daughter I hope she’s as quiet as Minsu is.” 

"I put up a poll showing how who's shipped the most." The interviewed showed the results of the poll.

Kibum X Donghae: 27%

Emiko X Onew: 34%

Yesung X Emiko: 35%

Anna x Onew: 4%

 

"Who ships Anna with Onew? Do these people ship us or the the characters? I love Onew but I don't want him being abused by my character." Anna's actress Seo-hyun asked. "That four percent should have gone to one of the three above."

 

"Donghae X Kibum!" Emiko and Kae cheered.

"What happened to Kibum X Emiko?" Kibum asked 

 

"We didn't make the top four." 

 

"Why didn't TaoKae make it?" Tao asked

 

"Because we're minor characters." Kae answered

 

"But Anna and Onew made it!" Tao cried. 

 

"Yesung oppa and Emiko unnie are the number 1~!" Kae cheered while Tao pouted