Last Lesson: Application

My Little Sister's English Tutor

Chapter 9 

"Last Lesson:              

            Application"

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LuHan was decided to make Sehun live with him. It was a problem solver. Sehun didn’t need to worry about the rent, about the food, and about his studies. LuHan had a library, for God’s sake. Also, LuHan wouldn’t worry about the younger that much if he lives with him.

Sadly, Sehun thought it was too much. He didn’t deserve that much kindness. Especially from a hyung that he didn’t know for that long. He didn’t answer the elder that day.

Sehun went to the Lu’s residence for the last time. His student opened the door, he smiled bitterly. There were no signs of LuHan. He was actually relieved that LuHan was not home. He had been avoiding the elder for a week. He felt so awkward when the elder asked him to live with him.

Okay, maybe not awkward.

But he asked himself again if he deserved what LuHan said. Clearly his answer to himself was...

 

NO.

 

 

“Oppa, you do know it’s our last lesson, right?” Mei Lin said as she pouted.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sad.” he said as he pouted back.

“What’s our last lesson?”

“Application.” he said. “Write something in a piece of paper. Anything you want to say to me. Use English okay?” he said.

Mei Lin nodded then started to write down on a piece of bond paper.

 

Sehun would miss this so much. He would miss the little girl so much. He would miss LuHan so much. After half an hour, Mei Lin finished.

“Oppa, I’m done.”

Sehun took the paper and put it inside his bag. Then he pulled out a pink scrunchy.

“Here. It’s a gift.” he gave it to the girl.

“Wow~ Thank you!” the girl giggled as she grabbed the scrunchy.

“You won’t forget me when you go to America, right?” he asked.

“Never!” the little girl said. “I have one last request, Oppa.”

“What is it, Mei?”

“When I leave, please be there. I want to see you before I leave.”

Sehun nodded. “I will.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

Sehun smiled as he ruffled the little girl’s hair. He went downstairs and met with LuHan’s Mom.

 

“Sehun-ah~ Here’s your pay. LuHan told me to give it to you. Thank you so much for teaching Mei Lin. You’re a very intelligent child.” she held onto Sehun’s shoulder as she handed a brown envelope to Sehun. “LuHan seems to care about you so much.” she continued with a smile. “Always be healthy, okay?” she hugged Sehun.

Sehun nodded then he bowed with a smile.

“Omonim, be safe when you go to America.”

 

---

Sehun flopped down the bed as he just finished studying for the upcoming exams. He reached for his backpack and grabbed Mei Lin’s letter to him.

 

Sehun-oppa! Hello~

First of all, thank you! Thank you for teaching me English! Thank you for being a good oppa to me!

You’re really cool and handsome!

I feel very sad for leaving. But at the same time, I feel excited to go to America.

Because you taught me English, I think I could make friends in America.

I’m sorry if sometimes I don’t listen to you.

I will surely miss you! You will miss me too, right?

I hope you always take care.

Don’t forget me, okay? I’ll spank you if you do!

 

Sehun chuckled. Then he saw a P.S. at the bottom of the paper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“P.S. – Sehun-oppa~ Please take care of my Lu Han-gege.”

 

 

 

 


Sorry if I've been a bad author.

I kinda didn't update for a VERY long time~

I'm sorry~ *bows* *bows*

 

Anyways, anyone have twitter? Let's follow each other~ ^^

My username is the same as my username here. 'ohjjeeyeon' ^^

 

This is a short chapter, huh? Well, it's kinda just a teaser. 

I'm gunna update a really long one.

Then... uhhh... maybe a chappie after a chapter? ^^