Worried

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 "Worried"

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Sure it may be weird to be called beautiful when you’re a guy, but for Sehun, no. The word beautiful means a lot to him. Especially, because LuHan was the one that said that to him.

 

LuHan felt weird, he was at work but his mind was somewhere else. He worked under a very prestigious sales company. He landed one of the top positions inside that company. That’s why his salary is way above the average salary of other workers. At a young age, he already had tons of money under his name.

His mind was so fogged up of thoughts about Sehun. That day, he couldn’t help but think about the younger.

“Hey, Lu. What’s up with you?” Kris, his officemate asked him.

“Nothing. I’m just thinking Kris.”

Kris nodded. Kris was one of LuHan’s friends. He had five, actually. Namely, Kris, Tao, Lay, Chen and Xiumin. And all of them are openly gay.

He went back inside his office. He sat down his expensive leather chair and grabbed his phone. He decided to call the younger just at that moment. After the third ring, Sehun answered.

“Hyung~” LuHan smiled.

“Sehun-ah~ Did you have lunch already?”

“Not yet, hyung. I’m not done with my shift yet.”

“Yah~ It’s late in the afternoon! You should eat already!”

“Okay, hyung, I’ll eat. Why’d you call?” Sehun giggled.

“Nothing, just checking on you.”

“Thanks, hyung. But hyung, I need to go. My boss would kill me if he sees me talking on the phone.”

“Oh, okay~ Take care and be safe.”

“You too, hyung.”

Then Sehun hung up. LuHan sighed.

“Gosh, I’m so worried about that kid.” he muttered against his breath.

 

Sehun smiled as he put his phone back to his pocket. Baekhyun looked at him with a cheeky smile.

“Is that guy you’re crushing on?”

Sehun blushed, but he just nodded. Baekhyun smiled. Sehun needed this right now.

“Why’d he call?” the elder male asked.

“He said he was just checking on me. Asking me if I ate already, those stuff.” Sehun smiled as he started to wipe the café’s windows.

“He seems to care a lot about you, Sehunnie.” Baekhyun said.

“I know, hyung. He’s so nice.”

 

After Sehun’s shift, he hurriedly went to school with Jongin. His hyung cursed as he said he forgot about the quiz that day. Sehun just laughed.

After school, Sehun hurriedly went to the Lu’s residence for the lessons. When he rang on the doorbell, a lady about someone in her mid-40s answered the door. She looked a lot like LuHan. Doll eyes, and everything.

“May I help you?” she asked. Sehun bowed.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Oh Sehun.”

“Oppa!” Mei Lin yelled.

“Ah! You’re the tutor?” she asked again. Sehun just nodded.

 

They were already finishing their second lesson. Mei Lin was scribbling down notes from the lesson and was absorbed on her notebook.

“Mei Lin, where’s your gege?”

“Huh? Ohh. He’s still at work. He comes back at 10pm or later.”

“Oh.” Sehun nodded.

 

He was actually disappointed. He wanted to see the elder. Before he left, he bowed then thanked LuHan’s mom.

He went to bus stop then waited. He was going to work at the bar.

 

At the second hour of his shift, Sehun got shocked when he saw that familiar shade of blonde hair. LuHan. He was with another guy. Maybe one of his officemates.

 

“Sehun?” LuHan asked.

 

Sehun saw LuHan, he was wearing a formal wear. Tux and ties. He gulped as he felt himself blush again. He never imagined LuHan, a cute guy, could look smoking hot when he wore those kind of clothes.

 

“Hyung.” he shyly replied, trying to sound normal.

“What are you doing here?”

“I work here.”

“You told me you worked in a café?!”

“I have three jobs, hyung.” he smiled bitterly.

 

“Yixing, I’ll see you tomorrow. Have fun.” he said to his officemate then looked back at Sehun.

LuHan’s heart broke again. He grabbed Sehun’s arm and dragged him outside the bar. When they were out the streets, he spoke.

“Quit this job. Now.” LuHan commanded.

“I can’t hyung. I need the money.” he said as he brought his head down, unable to look at the elder.

“I’ll double your pay, even triple. Just quit this job, now!” he said. “It’s not safe working in a bar. All the erts, not to mention the beers and the smoking. You’re a minor! Quit, now.” he said in a stern voice.

 

Sehun’s eyes went moist. It was the first time someone cared this much for him. Somehow, he accepted what Baekhyun said. It wasn’t crush that he felt.

 

 

 

 

 

It was love.

 

 

 


I'll double update!!! ^^

Comments please!! ^^

Uhhhh.. And for those who were waiting on seeing all of EXO,

They won't make that much apperances. Just cameos.

This story is mainly focused on HunHan. 

Sorry to disappoint~ *bows* *bows*