Infatuation

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

Chapter 2 "Infatuation"

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

LuHan almost died when Sehun said his name. He couldn’t help but smile at the adorable thing in front of him.

 

It may be a bit cliché. But both of them experienced ‘infatuation’ at first sight. Infatuation, since it was still too early to say love.

 

Okay, let the interview begin.  LuHan cleared his throat of all the feels because of Sehun.

“So, how old are you?”

“I’m 17 years old.”

 

LuHan’s eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets. ‘He’s 17?!’

Usually, 17-year old boys only care about sports, girls, games and all those other stuff. But this boy in front of him was looking for a job. He frowned. This boy should just be absorbed in studying or playing sports.

“Tell me more about yourself, Sehun.”

“I’m in my third year in High School. I’m an honor student. I like playing soccer.”

“Woah! You like soccer?!” LuHan smiled. Sehun nodded.

“Let’s play sometime.” LuHan offered. “What about your parents?” he continued.

Sehun showed a bitter smile as he fiddled with his fingers.

“I don’t know them.”

LuHan choked on his spit. “What do you mean?”

“I grew up as an orphan. Then, I got adopted when I was 13. But, two years ago, my foster parents died on an accident. I’m alone now.” Sehun said with a smile.

The elder melted when he saw that smile. He knew the younger exerted much effort to show that smile. He immediately apologized but the younger shook his head and said an ‘it’s okay’. LuHan’s heart broke.

How cruel can the world be?

 

“So, you live alone?” LuHan continued. Sehun just nodded. “Since I was 15.”

“Final question, here.” Sehun looked up.

“Why do you need this job?” Sehun sighed then looked straight at LuHan.

“It’s kinda hard paying for my own needs. Rents, bills, food. Not to mention my tuition fee. My school’s just bearing with me coz I have good grades. I need this job, because of money. I wouldn’t lie. I need it very much.”

LuHan nodded in agreement.

“Well, you’re good.” the elder smiled. Sehun’s face lit up.

“You’re hired.” LuHan smiled.

Sehun stood up then bowed a 90-degree bow. “Thank you so much!”

 

LuHan stood up as he bowed a 15-degree bow. He held out his hand, and Sehun shook on it. The elder smiled when he felt the younger’s cold and nervous shaking hands. But he noticed how tired the hands looked. It’s been hard on you Oh Sehun. He sighed.

“Is the interview done?” Sehun asked. LuHan nodded.

“I’ll go now, LuHan-ssi.” Sehun said as he bowed again.

“Wait. You really have no one? To take care of you?” he hesitantly asked.

Sehun smiled then shook his head.

“I have five hyungs. They always look after me. I met them all in school.”

“Make that six, Sehun.”

Sehun tilted his head to the side, not really understanding the elder’s words.

“Call me Hyung. I’ll be here for you, too. Like your other hyungs.” LuHan smiled.

Sehun melted inside.

“Thanks, LuHan-hyung.”

“No problem. You can start tomorrow. Is that okay?”

Sehun nodded with a slight smile.

“I’ll be right here after I’m done with my shift.”

“Shift?” LuHan raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, I work on a café. I’ll be right here after my shift.”

LuHan just nodded then frowned after the younger turned his head. Does he really need to do two jobs? And he’s still an honor student? You’re tiring yourself too much, Oh Sehun.

“Oh wait, here.”

LuHan handed his handphone to Sehun. Sehun took it and looked at LuHan.

“Give me your number.” LuHan said.

Sehun did so.

“I’ll go now, hyung.” LuHan nodded.

Before Sehun could walk away, LuHan held th youngers hand. He smiled and said,

 

“Take care and be safe, Sehunnie.”

 

 

---

Sehun rode a bus to the café where he worked. His heart was still beating like crazy, his hands was still sweaty. He didn’t know why, though. But his mind was clouded with thoughts of the blonde elder.

He sighed as he remembered the part where the elder said that he was going to be there for him, too. He’s so nice.

The bus stopped. He got off then walked to the café. He pushed the door and the bell rang, his workmate, Baekhyun, looked at him with a smile while wiping the counter.

“Hi, Sehunnie.”

“Hey, hyung.”

Sehun went behind the counter and walked to the door. He changed to work clothes, and then he went outside again. He reached for an apron and tied it around his waist. His fingers were tangling with each other.

Baekhyun walked to him.

“Here. let me help you.”

Baekhyun grabbed the strings of the apron, and tied with a clean knot. Sehun thanked the elder.

“Why is your face like that, Sehun?” Baekhyun asked. “Your face is red. Are you sick?”

Baekhyun held Sehun’s forehead but furrowed his eyebrows when he felt that Sehun’s temperature was just normal. Then he smirked.

 

“I’m not sick.” Sehun blurted.

“Well, if you’re not sick, and your face is all like that, are you blushing, then?” he teased.

Sehun’s eyes widened.

“No, I’m not! Just go serve customers, hyung! I’ll cover the cashier.” he pushed the elder away.

Baekhyun walked away with a smirk. Sehun looked down as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. He felt like his heart was inside his neck. He didn’t know why it acted that way. What was so wrong with blushing?

Maybe.

Maybe it was wrong for him to blush when he was thinking about LuHan.

 

At six in the evening, Sehun’s shift was finished. So was Baekhyun’s. He changed back to his usual clothes then went outside, carrying his back pack.

“Sehun-ah~ Let’s go eat samgyeop-sal.” Baekhyun smiled. “My treat.”

“Thanks, hyung.”

 

While they were eating, Baekhyun looked at the younger carefully. He noticed that Sehun was looking brighter that moment. Maybe it was because the tinge of pink that was planted on the younger’s cheeks.

“Sehun-ah~ How’d the interview go?”

“I got the job.” he happily said as he ate a piece of pork.

“Good.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

Baekhyun was thankful that somehow, Sehun was always a bright child despite all the traumatizing things that he had experienced.

“Hyung?” Sehun blurted.

Baekhyun snapped out of his daze. He looked at Sehun who was biting his lip nervously.

“Mm?” he responded.

“Uhmm… Can I ask you a question?” Baekhyun nodded. “Sure.”

“Uhmm… If you think about someone, then your heart beats fast thinking about that person, then your hands get all sweaty, and you… uhhh… blush. What does that mean?”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he opened his mouth in realization. He snapped his fingers.

“Oh My God~ My baby is in love!” Baekhyun squealed.

“What?! No! I’m not in love! I mean… uhh… that’s impossible!”

“Trust me, Sehunnie. It’s love. I feel like that when I’m thinking about your       Chanyeol-hyung.”

Yes, his hyungs, Chanyeol and Baekhyun has a relationship.

“I just met him, though.” Sehun said shyly.

 

Baekhyun blinked in surprise. Him? Sehun is in love with a guy?

 

“If it’s not love, then it’s something else.” he nonchalantly said.

Sehun looked at him in anticipation.

 

 

 

 

“Crush, Sehunnie. Crush.”

 

 

 

 


Double Update! OHYEAH!!! ^^

Sorry if I don't have time replying on all the comments.

But I love reading all of 'em. It makes me giggle like I'm on crack or something. ^^

I'll update tomorrow!! <3