Goodbye

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

 

Chapter 10 "Goodbye"

 

 

 


 

 

 

LuHan held Mei Lin’s suitcase as he dropped it to the ground from his newly bought car’s trunk. He had dropped his parents off at the airport. It was seven in the evening, and his family’s flight would be in thirty minutes.

He walked inside the airport dragging along his little sister’s suitcase. He sighed.

“Now, you take care of yourself okay? If you don’t, I’m surely going to fly to America just to flick your pretty little forehead.” LuHan leaned down to his sister’s eye level.

Mei Lin nodded then she ran to hug her gege. She giggled as tears started to stain her cheeks. She kissed LuHan’s cheek.

“I’m going to miss you, Gege.” LuHan the girl’s hair.

“I’m going to miss you, too.” he smiled.

His father held his shoulder then hugged him.

“Son, you take care of yourself alright?” he nodded.

His Mom hugged him.

“LuHan, dear, you could always come to America if you have time.”

“If I have time, I’ll visit.”

LuHan handed the suitcase to her sister. Mei Lin was a bit distracted and was looking from left to right. LuHan furrowed his eyebrows.

“Hey, are you looking for something?”

Mei Lin smiled at her brother and shook her head. But she looked left and right again, ‘Sehun-oppa promised he’d be here when I leave.’ she pouted.

 

‘7:30pm Flight from Incheon Korea to Los Angeles California. Now boarding.’

 

The announcement had their attention. Mei Lin sighed. LuHan sighed.

“So, I guess here’s goodbye.” he said as he hugged his parents then hugged his sister.

“Take care of yourself, LuHan.” his parents said. He nodded.

 

He started to wave his hand as his family started to walk away.

 

“Mei Lin!” he heard a shout from his back. His eyes widened when he saw Sehun. Sehun ran towards the little girl. Mei Lin jumped to Sehun and hugged the elder.

“Oppa! I thought you won’t come!” she said as she became teary again.

“Babo~ I promised I’d be here when you leave, right?” he said as he ruffled Mei Lin’s hair.

“Sehun-ah~ Thank you, again. For everything.” LuHan’s mom said as he hugged Sehun.

“Sehun-ah, we wanna let you know, we already see you as our own son. You take care of yourself, okay?” LuHan’s dad said as he hugged Sehun, too.

Sehun smiled. He suddenly wished he had parents like that. LuHan smiled.

“Omonim, Abonim, take care and be safe in America.” he said as he bowed.

 

“Let’s go.” LuHan’s dad said as they all walked away.

LuHan and Sehun started to wave goodbye. The glass doors closed. LuHan brought his hand down then sighed. He took a glance at the younger. Sehun took a glance at the elder then brought his head down when he saw LuHan’s eyes were on him too.

It was the first time in weeks that they have seen each other. Sehun felt awkward, but LuHan felt relieved.

“Why were you avoiding me these past weeks?” he asked Sehun.

“I wasn’t avoiding you, hyung.”

“Yeah, you were.”

Sehun looked at the elder. LuHan needed an explanation.

“I was just thinking, hyung.”

“About what?”

“Let’s not talk about it, hyung.”

LuHan grabbed Sehun’s arm and dragged him out the airport. He threw Sehun inside his car. Then he drove to a café.

“Why are we here, hyung?”

“We need to talk.”

 

LuHan made Sehun sit in front of him. He ordered a couple of cappuccinos. He was still waiting for Sehun to talk. But the younger was just occasionally his lips and biting his lower lip.

LuHan grew impatient.

“Tell me what’s bothering you, Sehun.” he said.

Sehun looked up.

“I don’t deserve you, hyung.”

LuHan’s eyes widened.

“What do you mean?”

Sehun gulped as he fiddled with his fingers under the table. His eyes started to get moist, and his throat was starting to clog up. He looked up.

“I don’t deserve you, hyung. You’re too nice to me even though you haven’t known me for that long. You buy me food, you buy me clothes, and you even give me money. You take care of me too much. I’m just a dumb kid, lucky to have met you. I don’t deserve any of it, hyung. I don’t deserve you.”

Sehun stood up and ran away from the café. His eyes were finally forming tears that fell to his cheeks. He ran as fast as his legs took him.

When he saw he was far from the café, he sat on a bench as he cried with his head down. Just as his luck, it started to rain. Droplets of the rain started to fall to his brunette locks, to his shoulders, later his whole body. He was drenched.

He didn’t dare move. He was glad it rained. No one would know he was crying. The rain poured harder. He didn’t care. Just then, he felt the rain stop, but he could still hear it.

He looked up.

LuHan was in front of him, panting hard, holding an umbrella up above his head. He tried to stand up and ran away but LuHan grabbed his arm and hugged him. Tight.

He tried to push the elder away, but opposite as he looks, the elder was strong.

“You deserve it, Sehun.” he said.

“You grew up in an orphanage, you were alone. When you finally got parents, heavens took them away. You had hyungs, but of course all of them have their own lives. I know you don’t want to become a burden to anyone. That’s why you chose to be alone. You chose to take of yourself alone. You chose to be independent.”

Sehun’s tears started to flow as he finally hugged the elder back. LuHan the younger’s wet hair.

“You deserve to be taken cared of, Sehun.” he breathed out.

“You don’t always have to be alone. Like I said, I’m here for you.”

“You deserve everything, Sehun.”

“A beautiful person such as you deserves to be loved.”

 

He looked at the younger and wiped the tears of his cheeks. He leaned forward and kissed the younger on the lips. Slightly tilting his head to the side. Sehun’s eyes shed a single tear as he kissed the elder back.

LuHan pulled away. Then he kissed Sehun with another peck. He smiled then cupped the younger’s cheek.

“Stop crying.” he smiled. Sehun nodded as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

 

 

 

 

“You deserve me, Oh Sehun.”

 

 

 


Yeah~ So... I updated! Waaah~ (Stating the obvious stupidly)

Anyways, I was actually plannning on updating yesterday as gift for all of you on EXO's 1-year anniversary.

But I got carried away doing fanboard posts and reading other fanboard posts.

Sorry~ ^^ I'm in the mood for some ... Hmmm... Next chapter maybe? ^^ *spoiler alert*

Maybe I'll update tomorrow as an apology for not updating in a long- time. ^^

Comments? ^^