Quit

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

 

 

Chapter 5 "Quit"

 



 

 

 

 

 

“Please, Sehun. Quit this job. Now.” LuHan said as he grabbed the younger’s arm.

 

Now LuHan noticed the younger was so thin. So fragile. He almost cried, but seeing that he was the hyung. He needed to stay strong.

Sehun shook his head. “I can’t, hyung.”

“Oh My God Sehun!” LuHan yelled. “You’ll quit this job! Okay!”

 

LuHan dragged Sehun back inside the bar. He looked at one of the workers,

“Where’s your boss?”

The worker pointed to a man seated at one of the tables. He walked up to the man, still dragging Sehun along with him.

“Hey, I need to talk to you.” he said at the man.

“What’s the problem?”

“This kid is quitting.” he pointed to Sehun.

“Are you really quitting Sehun-ah?” the boss asked.

 

LuHan squeezed Sehun’s arm. Sehun flinched then nodded.

“Well, it’s such a waste. You’re one of the best waiters Sehun. I’ll mail you your last pay.” he said.

LuHan dragged Sehun to the counter.

“Get your stuff. You’re going home.”

 

Sehun went to the worker’s lounge where he saw Kai.

“Hyung, I quit.” he said to the elder.

“You did?”

“Yeah~ LuHan-hyung made me.”

“LuHan?”

Kai realized that LuHan was the guy Sehun was crushing on. Sehun changed to his own clothes then grabbed all of his stuff inside his locker. Kai went outside with him.

“LuHan-hyung. This is Jongin-hyung.”

LuHan bowed and Jongin did the same. They took a second to study each other.

“Hi, I’m Kim Jongin.” he bowed.

“I’m Lu Han.”

Jongin took a hold of the elder’s shoulder.

“Thank you for taking care of our Sehunnie.” LuHan smiled then bowed. “I’ll always take care of him.”

“Let’s go, Sehun.”

 

When they went outside the bar, they walked to the bus stop. LuHan got in the same bus as Sehun. He sat beside the younger.

“Hyung, isn’t your house the other way?”

“Take me to your house, Sehun.”

Sehun felt himself blush. So did LuHan. Their knees were occasionally bumping with each other on the trip, sending electricity through both of their spines.  Both of them were silent.

 

They got off after the third stop, LuHan followed Sehun to his house.

 

“Okay, this is it.” Sehun said as he opened the door of his small apartment.

LuHan entered then took of his leather shoes. The apartment was small. Too small. He walked to the kitchen and opened each cupboard, finding nothing but dust. He opened the fridge finding a box of milk, a tray of eggs, and a lot of microwavable food. He frowned as he looked at Sehun. The younger flinched.

“Sehun-ah~ It’s not healthy if you eat things like this every day.”

“Sorry, hyung. I don’t exactly have money to go grocery shopping.” he shyly said.

LuHan sighed then walked up the stairs, the younger following him. He opened the door and got a view of Sehun’s messy room. Sehun scratched the back of his neck nervously.

“Sorry for the mess, hyung. I don’t exactly have time to clean up.”

LuHan went to the closet and opened it. Sehun didn’t own that much clothes, he had two uniforms and one formal wear, and about 12 pairs of casual wear. LuHan sighed for the umpteenth time.

How did this kid live like this?

He looked at Sehun, the younger was biting his lower lip as he was seated at the bed. His head was down.

He grabbed a white wife-beater from Sehun’s closet and a blue-checkered blazer. He also reached for a pair of jeans. He went out the room leaving Sehun in the room.

He went inside the bathroom and dressed to those clothes. It was roughly two sizes larger than him. He came back to the room. Sehun looked at him.

“Why are you wearing that, hyung?”

“Let’s go grocery shopping. Do you have extra sneakers?” he asked as he searched the room for shoes.

Sehun pointed to a corner, and LuHan immediately put the shoes on. LuHan reached for the pocket of his pants and grabbed his phone and his wallet.

“Let’s go.” LuHan said.

“You don’t have to do this, hyung.”

 

LuHan frowned, then he grabbed Sehun’s arm making him stand up from the bed. Sehun’s eyes were moist when he looked at the elder. LuHan got shocked.

“Yah, why are you crying, huh?” he said then hugged Sehun, the younger’s soft brunette locks.

Sehun’s hands clasped hardly at LuHan’s shirt. Hugging the elder back like his life depended on it. His tears started to flow.

It was nice having someone to take care of you, and worry for you. Sure he had five hyungs to do that, but of course, his hyungs had their own lives, too. He didn’t want to become a burden to anyone. That’s why he only took care of himself, since he was 15.

“Why are you so nice to me, hyung?” he said.

 

LuHan pulled away from the hug. He wiped the tears from Sehun’s cheeks and looked directly at the younger.

“I want to take care of you, Sehunnie.”

“You don’t have to.” he replied.

 

LuHan slowly leaned forward. He closed his eyes, as their lips touched. Sehun’s eyes widened and his heart started to do cart-wheels and back-flips inside his chest. LuHan’s hands went to the back of Sehun’s neck, deepening their kiss. Sehun’s hands dropped down and went to the elder’s waist as he started to feel the warmth of the elder’s lips on his. The elder slightly tilted his head. Then he pulled away.

Sehun looked down, not wanting for the elder to see his flushed face, casually biting and his lower lip.

LuHan reached for the younger’s chin and lifted it up to look at him.

 

“I don’t have to, you’re right. But I want to, Sehunnie.”

“Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Because I like you.”

 

 

 


I promised I'd double update, right? ^^

Funny how almost all of you guys say LuHan will top.

*coughs* I don't know about that, though. ^^

Also some said Lu was a bit rude to make Sehun quit his job.

In the story, he needed to do that. Because.. ughhh... you'll eventually find out. ^^

 

Comments? ^^