Moving In

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

Chapter 11 "Moving In"

 

[A/N: It's been a while, right? Sorry guys. I'll regularly update from now on. By the way, I re-read this story, and it was going too angsty, so now I'll switch to fluff and romance. And maybe later, ? I'll update tomorrow. Sorry again. I got really sick. Keke~]

 


 

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked at the elder who was busily strutting all over his apartment, boxing all the stuff he could bring over. A bunch of boxes were stacked near the door, containing his belongings. He looks around his apartment and it was the same state as he first entered it.

 

“Sehun-ah?” LuHan smiled at him, stacking another box near the others.

“Hyung?” Sehun replied, snapping out of his daze.

 

The elder flashed him a toothy grin, and walked towards him ruffling his hair. Sehun finally thinks his hand had a mind of its own when it LuHan’s cheek and caressed the rosy skin. LuHan leaned into the touch and put his hand over Sehun’s.

 

The younger garnered a bit of courage and he walked near LuHan, hugging his waist with his other hand. He kissed the elder’s forehead. He swore he heard a slight giggle from the elder.

“I’ll just talk to the landlady, and we’re out of here, ‘kay?” Sehun just nodded.

 

At the close of the door, Sehun flopped down the couch and grabbed his handphone, typing a mass text for his hyungs.

‘I’m moving in with Luhan-hyung today.’ was the simple text.

His hyungs all knew of LuHan, or as they call him, Bambi, Sehun’s little boyfriend. He suddenly smiles at the memory of LuHan meeting all of his cracked up hyungs.

 

---

 

LuHan fidgeted in his seat, tidying up his already perfect black dress shirt. He was so nervous meeting all of his Sehun’s hyungs. Sehun, seeing the visible nervousness grabs the elder’s hands and squeezes it flashing a gentle smile.

“Don’t be nervous.” he says.

 

LuHan smiles and slightly nods, but he was still so nervous.

 

After the ‘You deserve me’ scene a week ago, they’d gone closer. Like boyfriends but not really admitting it. Sehun found out that LuHan wasn’t that manly, such a cutie actually. The elder loved doing aegyo to have things his way and he loved to manhandle Sehun. They decided to let go of the formalities too. Sehun spoke informally after hours of arguing, defeated by LuHan’s aegyo.

 

Whipped. He remembers his Jongin-hyung calling him that when he shared their silly stories.

 

After LuHan meeting his hyungs, he found out that the elder actually knew Suho. Suho has a boyfriend named Yixing, which turns out to be LuHan’s friend. Fate really had a way of twisting things.

Yixing was the one who told Suho about the tutoring thing. Sehun takes a note of thanking the said male when he meets him.

 

Among his hyungs, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the ones who were so hyped up meeting the doe-eyed boy. They were basically cooing over the elder and showering him of too much love. He remembers the shy and a little terrified look on LuHan’s eyes because of those two. Again, he takes note to protect LuHan from those two.

 

Sehun feels LuHan was most comfortable with Kyungsoo, his umma-like hyung. The elder actually looked like he was having fun chatting with the other. His smiles were just so perfect whenever Kyungsoo shared a funny story about their circle of friends.

 

LuHan even said, ‘I can feel Kyungsoo’s going to be my bestfriend. And, uhmm… I guess Baekhyun, too?’ Sehun could just chuckle at the uncertainty when the elder included Baekhyun on his bestfriend list.

 

---

 

Sehun feels his phone vibrate. He looks at the screen and he had a text from Suho. Followed by another text, and another, and another, and another, all from his other hyungs.

 

From: Suho-hyung

‘I’m happy for you Sehun-ah~ I could feel he loves you so much. Take care always.’

 

From: Kyungsoo-hyung

‘When could we visit? I wanna cook something for you and your cute boyfriend. ;D’

 

Sehun blushes when he reads the ‘boyfriend’ and he opens the next message.

 

From: Baekhyun-hyung

‘REALLY?!?! Where does he live, though?? OHMYGAWD!! Why do I feel this way?! I feel like I’m marrying you off Sehun-ah~ TT~TT. Tell me if Luhannie-hyung hurts you, huh? And I’ll really kill you when you hurt my Bambi~ SEHUN-AHHHH~~~’

 

From: Chanyeol-hyung

‘Aigo Sehun-ah~ Aren’t you moving a little fast? Hmmm… Use protection, though. Hehehe~ ;D If you don’t… uhhh… I SEE BLONDE BABY BAMBIS IN THE FUTURE!!!’

 

Sehun coughed and he felt his cheeks and ears burn at his Chanyeol-hyung’s text. Why was he even friends with these people? Blonde Baby Bambis? Really?

And Sehun could just scoff at his Jongin-hyung’s simple text saying, “Whipped.”

 

He hears the door open again and sees a bouncy LuHan entering the apartment.

“We’re good to go~” he says, and he whispers it again in front of Sehun, while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

After loading all the boxes at the trunk, some at the back seat, they both went inside the car. LuHan started the engine and the drive started. The elder looked excited all the way and Sehun could just chuckle at him.

“Where do I sleep, though?” Sehun asked when they were at a red light.

“My room. Where else.” LuHan simply anwers while tapping his fingers at the steering wheel.

 

After minutes of silence, LuHan speaks up again.

“I’m so happy.” and he sighs. “You get to live with me. You don’t need to rent that ty apartment anymore, you don’t need to go the public library coz I have my own, you have unlimited supply of food, too.”

“Hey~ That apartment wasn’t ty.” LuHan shots him a look and he sighs of defeat, “Okay it was ty.”

 

Another quiet minute passed and Sehun spoke up,

“I never knew you had a car.” he said.

“Brand new. You like my baby?” he proudly says, nose high up in the air.

“Yeah, it’s cool.” Sehun says.

 

“I have a new baby, though.” LuHan says as he turns the steering wheel at a corner.

“You have a new car?” Sehun asks. LuHan shook his head. “What new baby?” Sehun asks again.

“Oh, my new baby? Hehe~ You.” LuHan says with a childish grin.

Sehun could just scoff and let his cheeks burn and his heart beat like he ran a marathon.

“Between the two of us, you suit that title better. Baby~” Sehun says.

“No, I don’t.” LuHan argues. Sehun argues back and the elder argues back. After minutes of arguing, Sehun was defeated again.

“Fine.” he says in defeat.

 

LuHan stops in another stop light and he Sehun’s cheek. He leans over the passenger seat and plants a kiss at the corner of the brunette’s lip.

“I love you, baby.” LuHan says with a smile.

Sehun doesn’t know why, but he replied with a smile and a simple,

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you, too LuHan, I love you so much.”

 

 

 

 


I guess, would come after two chapters? Short chapter, right? Sorry again~