Realization

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

 

Chapter 8 "Realization.'

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

LuHan smiled when he saw a tinge of pink covering the cheeks of the younger when he said he loved him. He was sincere that time he said those magical three words.

 

He was in his bed as he was reading a book. He flipped the pages. Then he suddenly thought of something.

In one month’s time, Mei Lin and his parents will leave.

In one month’s time, he’ll be living alone.

In one month’s time, no more English Lessons.

In one month’s time, no more Sehun.

He frowned then smacked his own head at the stupid thought. But he couldn’t help but think, it was true.

Mei Lin was the reason Sehun went to their house. To have lessons. When Mei Lin leaves, there’d be no more reasons for Sehun to go to his house.

 

Unfortunately, it came sooner. The one month’s time that he thought, became a week.

 

When LuHan was eating breakfast with his family, his parents spoke.

“LuHan, we’ll leave in a week. All the papers are settled. Our flight is on Friday.”

He choked on his food as he started to cough till tears flowed from his eyes.

 

“You’re leaving already?!” he yelled.

His parents nodded.

“Yes, we’ll just continue Mei’s English Lessons in America. I know you can handle everything on your own LuHan. You’re a man now.” his Mom smiled.

 

He actually knew that he could handle himself, what he was worried about, was Sehun. Sehun was relying on the pay of the lessons. He made Sehun quit his job at the bar. And the pay of the café surely won’t cover all of Sehun’s needs.

---

LuHan couldn’t think of anything but Sehun. How would the younger pay for his rent, his bills, his food, and his tuition fees?

 

He sat inside a café as he drank his cappuccino. He was waiting for Sehun. When the younger arrived, he sat down in front of the elder.

“Hyung.” he said.

LuHan did not speak. He only looked at the younger.

“Sehun, Mei Lin will leave on Friday.” he said.

“Oh.” Sehun replied.

 

Sehun realized. Then a pang went to his heart. If Mei Lin leaves, no more lessons, no more pay, especially, no more LuHan. He smiled bitterly.

“Okay, uhmm… then I’ll ask for the job at the bar again.” he said.

“No.” LuHan firmly said.

“I need that job, hyung.”

“No you don’t.”

Sehun looked at the elder, his eyes were dead serious. But if he doesn’t find a job soon, he will not have enough money to tend to his own needs. Rents, bills, food, tuition fee. All of the sudden thoughts bombarded him. He smiled and sighed. Back to the real world now.

Just then, LuHan spoke.

“Once they leave, I’ll be alone in the house.”

Sehun wasn’t exactly sure on where the elder was going with this. LuHan looked at Sehun,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Live with me.”

 

 

 


I said I'd double update, right? ^^

It's because I love you all too much~ Keke.

*throws hearts*