Lesson 13: Feelings

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 "Lesson 13: Feelings"

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

It had been three weeks since the start of the first lesson. LuHan and Sehun got closer to each other. But there were no more intimate acts. LuHan was too busy, and so was Sehun. They only meet accidentally. When LuHan calls, Sehun answers. When the younger messages, the elder replied immediately. That was how they became closer.

Sehun was actually doing well these days. With the extra hours, he could sleep in time, he could study without cramming, and now, he could actually eat good food. He got a shock when LuHan gave him his pay the other week, it was such a huge amount of money. He paid for his rent, his bills and half of his delayed pay for his tuition. When he gets his pay from the café, it will all go again to his tuition.

Now the younger thought, LuHan took care of him, LuHan gave him food, now LuHan was giving him too much money. Did he deserve all of it?

His answer.

No.

 

He walked to the Lu’s residence as he breathed out a sigh. When the door opened, his heart skipped a beat. He hasn’t seen the elder in a week, and seeing him was so relieving. But somehow, he felt awkward around him. Maybe it was because he started to say to himself that he didn’t deserve everything LuHan was giving him.

“Sehun-ah, come in.” LuHan smiled.

 

Sehun bowed as he saw LuHan’s parents at the couch. “Good evening!” he said.

 

He settled down at the library again. His student in front of him as the elder was seated beside him. Now it all felt like déjà vu. It was like the time he first started to teach the girl. Precisely three weeks ago.

“Ready for lesson thirteen, Mei?” Sehun asked. The girl just nodded.

“What’s lesson thirteen?” LuHan asked as he popped a strawberry to his mouth.

“Feelings.” Sehun said.

 

After an hour and a half to the lesson, LuHan was again, playing Temple Run on his iPad. The two youngsters were absorbed at the lesson.

“Oppa, I feel sick.” Mei Lin said to her gege. LuHan’s eyes widened.

“You feel sick?!” he let out a VERY manly shriek.

“No! No! I’m just trying to use the lesson.” she said as she giggled. Sehun laughed.

“Let’s try to do that. We’ll give out feelings.” Sehun suggested. “Wanna joing, hyung?”

LuHan nodded.

 

“You start, Mei.” Sehun said.

“Oppa, I feel dizzy.”

“Hyung, I feel weird.”

“Sehun-ah~ I’m hungry.”

“Gege, I’m thirsty.”

“Hyung, I feel happy.”

“Mei, I feel angry.”

“Oppa, I feel ecstatic.”

 

The older guys suddenly ooh-ed at Mei Lin’s deep word, then they continued.

“Sehun-ah~ I miss someone.” LuHan said with a sigh.

Sehun’s heart suddenly skipped a beat.

“Hyung, I’m tired.”

“Gege, I’m full.”

“Sehun-ah~ I like you.”

Sehun’s eyes widened then his breath hitched as his heart skipped another beat.

“Oppa, I’m feeling good.”

“Mei, I think I’m sick.”

 

It was LuHan’s turn. The elder looked at the younger as he smiled gently. Then he spoke.

 

 

---

Sehun flopped down his bed as he hugged his pillow. His heart was beating like crazy. Is it finally time to admit that he was indeed in love with the elder?

Was it wrong for him to have had that lesson today?

It was making him dizzy. All the thoughts of the elder came flooding him.

He sighed as he felt a blush creep its way to his cheeks. He settled in bed as he remembered the elder’s last example that night. Then he fell asleep,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun-ah, I love you.”

 

 

 


Short chapter, huh? ^^

Dun worry guys~ I'mma double update. ^^

Comments? ^^