Interview

My Little Sister's English Tutor

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 "Interview"



 

 

 

 

Sehun looked out the taxi’s window, observing every building that they passed through. He sighed as he looked at the text message Suho sent him; an address, where he’ll work as an English Tutor. Well, not yet, actually. He was on his way to that house to have an interview.

He wished his tutee’s parents approved of him. He really needed the money. He was late on paying his tuition fee, and his school was just kind enough to go easy on him because he was one of the top students. He was glad his mind was a bit good because he still had good grades despite juggling two part time jobs.

And if he was going to be accepted today as a tutor, make that three jobs.

His palms started to sweat as they arrived at Gangnam. The richest street in Seoul. Apparently, his student lived there, which meant, his tutee was rich.

He smiled at the driver, and paid the taxi fare. Sehun breathed out and stepped out of the taxi. He fist-pumped and muttered a little ‘Fighting!’ for a little encouragement.

He entered the gates and rang on the doorbell. ‘You can do this, Oh Sehun.’ he said to himself.

 

---

 

Sehun sat inside a café with his five hyungs. Not really his brothers, just his friends who he considered as real brothers. He laughed as he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol pissing each other off again.

Oh, how he loved this bunch goofballs. They saved him. Without his hyungs, how would he live?

“Sehun-ah~” Suho called to him. Sehun looked at the elder, “Ne, hyung?”

“I recommended you on a job.” Sehun’s face lit up. “Really?!” Suho nodded.

“Yep, as an English Tutor for a Chinese-Korean dongsaeng.” Sehun smiled.

“Thanks, hyung.”

“Woah~ Don’t thank me just yet. You need to do an interview to pass.”

“When?” Sehun asked. “Saturday. I’ll text you the address.”

 

---

 

The moment Sehun received that text from Suho and it read, ‘Gangnam’, he surely hit the jackpot. His student was going to be a rich dongsaeng. He just needed to pass the interview and it’s done.

Sehun’s palm started to get sweaty as he waited for an answer to the door. He rang the doorbell again. When the door opened, he saw a blonde boy. He was cute and he was pretty. He was wearing a loose v-neck shirt with blue pajamas with yellow ducks on it as he chewed on a piece of bread. ‘What the hell is this kid  wearing?’ He took a second to study the boy.

First, he was cute and pretty. He was a little shorter than he was. He had doll eyes with very long lashes and a cute pointed nose. His lips were pink and very kissable and his bed hair that time was so y.

Sehun gulped.

He suddenly forgot how to speak. The boy raised his eyebrows on him.

Sehun swallowed the lump that formed inside his throat as he fought the sudden heat that hit his cheeks.

“Hi! I’m Oh Sehun. I’m here for the interview.”

 

---

 

“Gege, do you think my teacher would be a boy?” MeiLin, LuHan’s sister, asked her gege, standing just at the door frame of his room. LuHan looked up from playing Temple Run on his iPad then smirked at his sister.

“Well, I hope she’s a beautiful girl.” LuHan stressed the last word. He actually didn’t mean that. He wanted a guy, too. Okay, you got him, he’s homo. Just like all his other friends.

His little sister scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest, “Well, I hope he’s a handsome Oppa.”

“Can you just go to your room and sleep? You’ll meet your tutor, anyway.” LuHan said as he just started to play Fruit Ninja.

MeiLin disappeared. LuHan sighed.

His parent’s jobs were relocated to America, therefore, they needed to move. But he didn’t want to. He had a very high-paying job in Seoul, he had amazing friends and his life was in Korea. In two months time, he’ll be alone. Living in this big- apartment.

He dropped his iPad to his bedside table and started to sleep.

 

 

The next morning, LuHan woke up at 9am. He groaned as he ruffled his hair and went downstairs after doing his morning routine. He opened the fridge and took out a couple of eggs and a few strips of bacon.

He pre-heated the pan and started to cook with his minimal knowledge on cooking. He even burnt the innocent strips of bacon.

He set his breakfast at the kitchen counter then went back to the fridge to grab the box of milk. When he closed the fridge, a note that was stuck unto the front caught his attention.

‘LuHan~ Mom and Dad went out to settle a few papers. The interview for the English Tutor is at 9:30. We trust your decisions, you judge, okay? Eat and don’t die. Love you.’

LuHan scoffed, “What the hell is wrong with my parents? Eat and don’t die?” he walked back to the kitchen counter and sat on the high chairs. He started to eat.

“Lu Mei Lin!! Wake up!!” he yelled. No response.

“Mei Lin!!” he yelled again. He heard, ‘One more hour!’

LuHan shook his head, ‘Some people ask for another fifteen minutes, you’re the only one I know that asks for another hour.’

He opened the milk, and drank straight from the box. A few drops went to his shirt. “Aish~” he muttered as he wiped the milk droplets with his hands. He furrowed his eyebrows at his clothes. “Oh God~ I look like a kid.” he muttered.

LuHan ran back upstairs to his room. He grabbed his phone. He faintly heard the doorbell ring. He looked at the time on his phone, ‘9:34 am’. He ran back down the kitchen and grabbed a toast. He put it between his lips as he opened the text messages he received.

Ding Dong~

LuHan threw his phone at the kitchen counter then walked to the door. When he opened the door, he saw a boy.

A beautiful one, actually. LuHan raised his eyebrows as he studied the boy. Sharp jawline, high and pointed nose, amazing mysterious eyes, pink and kissable lips. Just then, the boy his lips and spoke,

“Hi! I’m Oh Sehun. I’m here for the interview.”

LuHan opened the door wider and gestured for the boy to come in. ‘Hmm~ Cute.’ he thought.

He gestured for the boy to sit down at the couch. LuHan went back to the kitchen and brought a yellow and red Angry Bird cup with milk. He gave the red one to the boy.

“Thanks.” the boy muttered as he took a sip of the milk.

LuHan sat across Sehun.

“What was your name again?” LuHan asked.

“Oh Sehun.” Sehun said with a smile. LuHan nodded, “Hmm… Oh Sehun.” he repeated.

Then awkward silence fell on both of them. Sehun was still holding his cup. Then he cleared his throat,

“Are you? Perhaps…” Sehun muttered. LuHan raised his eyebrows.

“Are you perhaps, the one I’m gonna be tutoring?” Sehun asked hesitantly.

LuHan broke into a smile and giggled as he set his cup down.

“Me? Yah~ I’m 22 years old.” he laughed. “How old do you think am I?” LuHan blurted in pure and accented English.

Sehun choked. ‘Twenty-two?!’ he screamed inside his head. He actually thought the elder was the same age as him, maybe even younger.

“Ohh~ I’m sorry.” LuHan shook his head. “No need to apologize.”

“By the way, I’m Lu Han.” he introduced himself.

Sehun smiled, he took a sip of milk then repeated with a sweet voice,

 

“Lu Han.”

 

 

 


Oh My God?! 107 subscribers?! Seriously?!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Sorry for the late update. Our internet connection got cut.

But now, it's back. Yeah~ So...

I think I'll double update. ^^