CELEBRATION

Start Again (Sequel)

We went down to B.A.P's dorm and I dialed Jaejoong's number.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Oppa,we're going out to celebrate,you coming?"
 
"Oh B.A.P?"
 
"Nae."
 
"Ah arasso,I'll meet you guys at the same restaurant."
 
"Nae oppa."
 
I hung up and Himchan finally came out from his room.
 
"All ready?"
 
"Nae noona!"Zelo rushed up to me and pulled me out of their dorm.
 
Youngjae was talking to Daehyun,keeping him distracted from Zelo sticking to me.
 
"Yah Junhong ah,give us a chance to see Hyunmin at least!"Himchan sounded irritated.
 
I giggled and ran with Zelo to the van.
 
We hopped into the back seat and Himchan pulled me away from Zelo.
 
"Yah maknae ah,being rebellious huh?"
 
I elbowed Himchan lightly,"We're just playing."
 
Daehyun came in and pulled me to the front.
 
"You're staying with me tonight."
 
Youngjae chuckled,"She's with you every night."
 
Everybody froze for a moment,that was awkward.
 
"Why every night?"We stared at Jongup and laughed.He's so innocent.
 
The driver drove to the restaurant and we saw Jaejoong's Mercedes parked outside.
 
Daehyun wrapped an arm around my waist,"Well he's early."
 
I nudged him,"Oppa,be nice."
 
He chuckled and we climbed out of the car.We settled down in the restaurant and Jaejoong offered to pay as a treat.
 
B.A.P ate really well and I smiled.Watching them walk towards their dream feels so nice.
 
"Hyunmin ah,this is the file right?"
 
I glanced at the document in Jaejoong's hand,"Yes that's it."
 
He flipped through and asked me some stuff about what brands B.A.P should endorse and if the concepts were confirmed for their upcoming albums.
 
I went through the details with him and realised B.A.P was also listening in.
 
"I'm writing the rap lyrics right?"I looked at Yongguk and nodded,"If you want to."
 
He chuckled,"I'll work on it,Zelo ah,hyung will write something cool for you."
 
They high fived one another and I turned back to Jaejoong.
 
"Jaejoong oppa,keep this,"I handed the file to him before getting up.
 
"Its late,I'll get the boys back."He smiled at me,"Okay sure."
 
I raised an eyebrow,what's he smiling so happily for?
 
I got B.A.P back to their dorm and we opened the doors to get a surprise.
 
The whole place was filled with balloons and streamers.There was even a cake on the table.
 
Daehyun eyed me and I shook my head.I've got no hand in this one.
 
"So,ready to celebrate properly?"Jaejoong came in and looked around,clearly satisfied.
 
I elbowed him,"Jinjja,and I thought you would let us go without a proper celebration."
 
Daehyun pulled me over to the karaoke machine and made me sit down.
 
I stared at him,"What are you doing?"
 
He winked and my heart stopped for a moment.
 
I glared at him and he chuckled,grabbing the mic.
 
He took the remote and selected his song.I couldn't help smiling.4MEN's Baby Baby.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Aww...Thanks for the comments BABYz... Thanks for subscribing and please comment! :) Also,here's a clip of Daehyun singing 'Baby Baby'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHYXxRCOU0

(Seriously where did this angel come from??) Oh right from Planet Mato...