TEDDY BEAR

Start Again (Sequel)

"Babe."
 
"Hm-Woah-"
 
Daehyun pulled my waist and kissed me gently.
 
I giggled and pulled away,"Yah,get out of the car,recording is going to start."
 
He leaned over and planted a kiss on my tummy,"Aegi ah,listen to umma,arasso?"
 
"Stop that,makes me feel like my stomach is big."
 
"Not really,but its getting there."
 
I elbowed him,"Hajima,get out."
 
He laughed,"I'm kidding okay?You're beautiful all the time,I'm not just kissing our baby,I just like kissing you."
 
I smiled,"If you're trying to make me blush,its not working."
 
He raised an eyebrow,"You're hinting for me to do more aren't you?"
 
I smirked,"You really think so?"
 
He blinked madly and I pushed him out,"Cameras are rolling,bye!"
 
The driver drove off to the science building with Minshik and I.
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
"Nae."
 
"B.A.P can find everything right?"
 
"Of course,it isn't difficult."
 
Minshik got a call from the PD and he called B.A.P's phone as the mysterious caller.
 
I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.I went to the indoor science exhibits and watched B.A.P outside,doing their telepathic quiz.
 
"Aegi ah,appa and your uncles are having fun,its nice isn't it?"
 
I felt happy and figured that my baby must agree.
 
"Oh oh they got it right,that's B.A.P's telepathy for you."
 
They did their indoor games,looking for the cards stuck around the whole place.
 
Yongguk was really cute,accidentally finding cards everywhere.He mostly enjoyed playing with the slides and stuff.
 
"Hyunmin~"
 
I turned and saw Daehyun coming,"Wae?"
 
The cameraman watched and I nodded slightly.
 
"Kwenchana,found your cards?"
 
Daehyun looked at his cards,"I'm close now,I'll go get the others."
 
"Yah don't trick them again."
 
They were finally back outside but Zelo was still getting his last hint.
 
"Zelo ah,pali!"
 
I glarad at Himchan and he laughed before running outside.
 
They searched around for their different items while Zelo and Jongup were being quite as blur as ever.
 
They found it well though,Jongup's necklace,Yongguk's ramen,Himchan's Americano,Zelo's skateboard and Youngjae's belt.
 
Hajiman,Zelo couldn't find Dae's teddy bear.
 
The soldier bear,the one from our honeymoon.
 
"Junhong ah,what can't you find?"
 
"Daehyun hyung's gunin."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Hyung's soldier."
 
"Ah pali pali we need to find it."
 
I watched as they went around looking for the bear.
 
It was quite far away from where they were and the chaser was lurking around.
 
"Ah ah I found it."
 
I saw Zelo run up the small hill and to the hut where Daehyun's bear was.I heaved a sigh of relief as he ran back and put it in the mailbox.
 
B.A.P once again,did it.It was fun watching them,they seemed to do everything well,accept aegyo.
 
Maybe they could do it,oh well we can only see soon.
 
The limousine drove in and B.A.P stared in awe.
 
Daehyun glanced at me and I smiled,my baby seemed to want to go in too.
 
Minshik was driving but I couldn't go in yet.The limo drove off a few metres and they came out to thank the crew for their hardwork and all the filming and etc.
 
I shook hands with the PD and cameraman and Daehyun's cameraman held me back,"You do have a hold on those guys don't you?"
 
I smiled,"Kind of,I knew them for a long time already."
 
"So friends?"
 
"More like brothers to me."
 
"Ah,that Daehyun though,you guys have some sort of secret language or something huh?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"I don't know,but you two seem to connect better."
 
"Ah,thanks for that compliment,but I'm married."
 
"Oh,so young and already married?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Aww that's a shame,I thought you and Daehyun made a good couple."
 
Daehyun came over,"Who and who make a good couple?"
 
The cameraman smiled at him,"Ah just saying how you and Hyunmin look good together,such a pity,she's already married."
 
"Being married isn't such a pity."I looked back at the cameraman.
 
"Ah no no of course not,you have a good manager there."
 
"Nae komawo,I hope to work with you again."
 
Daehyun and his cameraman shook hands and B.A.P finally got into the limousine properly.
 
I sat next to Daehyun,"You're really happy now aren't you?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Saying we look good together."
 
"Well you're my wife so nothing wrong right?"
 
I giggled and felt like eating rice cakes all of a sudden.
 
"What do you guys want to eat?"I asked B.A.P.
 
"Waeyo,you hungry?"Daehyun drank his drink.
 
"Kind of,and its lunchtime."
 
Yongguk thought about it,"Hyunmin ah,you choose,since you're pregnant."
 
"Is that supposed to be some privilege?"
 
He chuckled,slightly embarrassed,"Ani that's not what I meant-"
 
"He meant you might have cravings right?"
 
I glanced at Himchan,"Okay then,spicy rice cakes."
 
Daehyun shouted to Minshik,"Hyung you heard that?"
 
"Yeah I got it!"
 
We laughed and I hugged Daehyun's gunin teddy bear.
 
I felt pleased,must be the baby.
 
"Is the baby happy?"
 
"I guess,I felt like hugging gunin earlier."
 
Daehyun chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist,"How about me?Feel like hugging me?"
 
I elbowed him,"No,not at all."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: *lies on the table and laughs* Sorry guys,I'm in those sort of betrayal moods...I don't know what got over me...I was about to upload the chapter as per normal then this funny betrayal feel(?) just popped out and I clicked the complete..

Oh my goodness I'm a psycho..Was that how Youngjae felt when he took the fake necklace? Betrayal feels..

So,I'll have a double update to make up for it..

And for those who don't know,I usually end my fics in multiples of ten (except for 'Voicemails' cos I needed to tell my readers I was coming up with this fic) and so that was probably what made me want to click the complete I guess..

But you guys know I won't end like that right? I'm also writing a Youngjae fanfic and I'll upload the first chapter for that after today's second update so check it out if you want to!

Thanks to my readers and loyal subscribers and please comment! ^^