EATING

Start Again (Sequel)

I rubbed my eyes and stared for a moment.We were in the bus,Minshik was in another van.
 
I yawned and heard Daehyun calling me softly.
 
The cameras were off and the cameramen were asleep.
 
"Waegeulae?"
 
Daehyun was sitting right inside and he whispered,"Good morning dear."
 
I giggled,"Good morning honey."
 
The cameramen got up after a while and the cameras came back on.
 
We arrived at the beach and Daehyun woke everybody up.
 
They changed their bags and stuff and Himchan was creating a racket because of his cards.
 
They ate well and got changed into their clothes.
 
I ate some buns they had,prepared for the staff.
 
Daehyun came out in his grey clothes,"Hey babe,how do I look?"
 
Minshik held Daehyun back,"Dae please,there are cameras and the crew don't know."
 
I continued chewing on the bun,my baby seemed to like it.
 
"Yeah Dae go and wait for the rest."
 
He rolled his eyes,"How do you expect me to survive without having my morning dose?"
 
I laughed but Minshik stared at him,"What morning dose?"
 
I shook my head,"Minshik oppa,he's just grumpy,its okay."
 
Daehyun glared at me,"I'm grumpy because I didn't get my dose!"
 
"Daehyun ah!Iliwa!"It was Youngjae.
 
"Go on,your chingu is calling."
 
He stared at me longingly and I wanted to kiss him right there,but there were too many cameras.
 
B.A.P was supposed to play soccer at the mud field.But Daehyun was really grumpy,he kept grumbling and shooting glares.
 
"Aegi ah,ottoke?Appa is in a bad mood."
 
I looked around,no one was watching,they were busy preparing for filming.
 
I'm guessing our baby must know how appa and umma's relationship is like,because the next moment,I went over to Daehyun,who was slouching like his back broke.
 
I kicked his shoe and he grumbled,"Go away."
 
I giggled and Daehyun snapped up.
 
I held his chin and kissed him gently.He smiled and pulled my arm,deepening the kiss.
 
"B.A.P on set please!"
 
We pulled away and I rushed Daehyun out,"Pali go over,do well!"
 
He chuckled and ran over to the mud.Well his mood improved a lot.
 
Even his cameraman was a bit surprised.They started their game of soccer and I watched as they got their team set.
 
Watching B.A.P play soccer like this is a first for me.Jongup was really cool,scoring the first few points.
 
After a long while,they got absolutely exhausted and they called for a cut.
 
Daehyun's cameraman called me over."Did you give that guy some RedBull or something?He's been talking and moving around non stop."
 
I giggled,"Yeah something like that."
 
Minshik was discussing something with the PD and he motioned for me to go over.
 
"Need something?"
 
"Any ideas to solve the problem?"
 
"What problem?"
 
"We need a new game to determine the winner,or at least change the game."
 
I looked at B.A.P,nearly dying from a long game.
 
"Food."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Use food,they like that."
 
The PD looked at me skeptically,"You sure?"
 
"Ask them then."
 
The PD nodded and the cameras started rolling again.

"We're hungry! Give us food!"B.A.P shouted.
 
"Can any of you come up with a game to choose a final game?"
 
B.A.P discussed and Daehyun jumped up,"Food!"
 
I laughed and they ran over to their bags to grab a bunch of snacks.
 
They got some chocolate cookies or something and they started this food passing game.
 
Mouth passing of course.
 
I kept laughing at Youngjae,he was so sensitive.
 
Yongguk passed it to him well,but Daehyun,the food lover that he is,grabbed Youngjae's head and ate the cookie straight while Youngjae was struggling cutely against him.
 
I couldn't help it,they were so cute!
 
The game ended and Daehyun munched happily while Youngjae was so embarrassed.
 
I glared at Daehyun,he could have been less harsh.The cameras were cut and I went over to Youngjae,grabbing a tissue to dust his mouth.
 
"Ah our precious vocal's lips are so sensitive."
 
Youngjae blushed a little and Daehyun glared at us.
 
"We're all guys,what's the big deal?"
 
I could see Daehyun trying to control himself from grabbing me away from Youngjae.
 
The crew was still around.
 
Youngjae stared at him,"Hyunmin said gather your variety sense,what's wrong with that?"
 
"Oh so you're saying I'm not listening to my wi-"
 
Minshik hit Daehyun in his ribs and he winced.
 
"Oppa!"I glared at Minshik,"Why'd you hit him so hard for?"
 
Minshik glanced around,"Mianhe,just don't cause trouble,please."
 
I looked at Youngjae and patted his back,"Cameras are coming on,I gotta get out of here."
 
I balanced my way out and squeezed Daehyun's hand for a moment,"Be nice,you still have to fight for a nice meal tonight."
 
He pulled my hand gently,"Babe,stay with me."
 
I giggled and rubbed the spot where Minshik hit him,"Does it hurt?"
 
He smiled,"Not anymore,are we having meat?"
 
I poked him,"Food is still more important huh?"
 
He chuckled,"Mianhe aegi,I'm just playing with your mother."
 
Later on,they had a sergeant who approached them after their game of rugby and rides.
 
I really hope B.A.P does well with this.Daehyun got punished because he kept laughing.
 
Yongguk seemed to cope well with everything,even though Himchan won the paintball game and he made Yongguk the maknae.
 
They ate well either ways and Himchan seemed a bit hurt after all the activities.
 
But knowing him,it was good that he's showing his feelings.
 
I stretched myself after a long day,B.A.P went to sleep and I closed their tents for them.
 
"Good night noona."
 
I ruffled Zelo and Jongup's hair,"Good night maknaes,you too Yongguk."
 
Yongguk shifted uncomfortably and I giggled,"Mianhe oppa,sleep well."
 
I went to the other tent and Youngjae stared at me,"Oh noona,the cameras are off right?"
 
I nodded and yawned,covering my mouth,"Good night my precious vocals."
 
Himchan laughed,"Good night our precious manager."
 
Daehyun reached his hand out and I held his hand.
 
He pulled me over carefully and I leaned over Youngjae and Himchan.
 
Daehyun steadied me and kissed me gently,"Good night my precious wife."
 
I smiled and zipped their tent up.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Okay guys! I really didn't expect to see B.A.P's performance today but it was amazing as usual and Zelo,you tease...Nuff said. Oh and guys... 0-0 0-0 0-0 Go and type 'Jung Daehyun Ma Boy' on youtube and I tell you it sounds so much like Dae I almost believed it was him. But its not him,damn its so similar. And ehem..My readers,do you know me well enough? *smirks* I'll see you guys...