ITS OKAY

Start Again (Sequel)

It felt terrible,that we had to be separated like this.
 
But its okay,for me,I just hope Jinhyun will be okay with it.
 
Daehyun sighed,loud enough for me to hear and I looked up.
 
He sat on our bed and patted the space next to him.
 
I went over and sat with him.He held my hand and squeezed gently,"Babe?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"I love you,I'm going to miss you."
 
I nodded.
 
He tugged my hand,"Baby I'm serious,I'm really going to miss you,you really have no idea how much I love you do you?"
 
To tell you the truth,I never thought about how much Daehyun loved me.
 
I just knew that he did,that alone was enough for me to stay by him whatever the odds.
 
But I know how much I love him,a lot.
 
I don't even know how to describe the amount of love I have for him.And now here he is,about to leave,telling me I didn't know how much he loved me.
 
Jinhyun moved,must have woken up after hearing Daehyun.
 
Daehyun sighed and kissed my forehead,"You really don't know,I told you before right?That I will search to the ends of the earth if you ever leave me,I will die if I never have a chance to see or touch or hear or even smell you again,I can't live a day without you."
 
"Honey-"
 
He kissed me softly and I felt all his emotions wash over me.
 
I felt like crying,I know he's trying to comfort me and give me strength to go through this period and everything but this was getting too much.
 
He pulled away and looked into my eyes,full of love and longing.
 
I touched his cheek and he let out a staggered breath.
 
"Oppa,you'll do fine,I'm here for you,I'm still in here."I pointed to his heart and he smiled slightly.
 
"I'm not gone or anything,I'm just here,with Jinhyun,waiting for appa to come home,we'll cope well on our own,we want you to be able to carry on as well."
 
He gazed into my eyes for a while,then kissed me again.
 
"I rely on you too much."
 
I giggled and nodded,"Its okay,that's why I'm your wife."
 
He chuckled,"And there you go,making everything okay again."
 
"My dear precious children,are you done?"My mother called out from downstairs.
 
Daehyun laughed softly and kissed my cheek,"Come on."
 
We went to the airport,with me holding Daehyun's hand tight.
 
My mother was already off,to buy some supplements for me.
 
Daehyun intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand softly.
 
"Be careful on your way home."
 
I smiled and rested on his arm,"Of course dear."
 
He squeezed my hand,"Crap I'm going to miss the way you call me that."
 
I giggled and squeezed his hand back,"You get to hear my voice on the phone honey,its okay."
 
My heart was aching,I felt like dying right there,but I told myself to be strong for Daehyun,and Jinhyun.
 
And its not like we're going to be separated forever,so its okay.
 
"Babe?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Promise to be safe."
 
I looked at him and nodded,"I promise."
 
He leaned down and touched my tummy before planting a small kiss,"And Jinhyun,you promise to be nice to your mother."
 
Jinhyun moved slightly and I giggled.
 
I glanced at my watch but Daehyun grabbed my hand,"Don't look at the time."
 
The announcement for Daehyun's flight came on anyway and he grumbled.
 
I wanted to hug him,but Jinhyun was kind of blocking since he's been growing.
 
We went to the gates and Daehyun kissed me gently.
 
He really didn't want to let go.He pulled away,"I love you."
 
I nodded,"I love you too."
 
He smiled and kissed my forehead before going in.
 
I don't know what to feel,but I felt a little out of energy.
 
Daehyun waved and I waved back.
 
Finally,Daehyun couldn't be seen anymore and I turned to go back home.
 
Jinhyun was still,he knows what happened.
 
The car ride was quiet,other than the engine whirring.
 
The house was even more quiet,but I don't know why,I just felt so numb I could barely feel anything.
 
Until I laid back on our huge empty bed,I finally broke down.
 
Tears were flowing down like crazy,I couldn't stop,I didn't know how to.
 
I pulled the sheets over me and cried my eyes out.
 
Jinhyun didn't move an inch,he's never seen umma like this before.
 
It was already late at night and I didn't have any energy left.
 
I just cried until I fell asleep.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:*sobs* Oh guys thank you so much! *sniffs* Wow this story has reached a hundred subscribers and I'm so thankful but I can't do any more extra updates for now because I feel like the story is coming to an end so I'm holding back... I came back from school all tired and I saw these heartwarming subscribers!! Okay,I shall stop being all dramatic,thanks to my subscribers and please comment!!! ^^