EAVESDR​OPPING

Start Again (Sequel)

We didn't sleep well.We couldn't.
 
Good thing its our last night here,Daehyun's eyebags are coming back.
 
And he only had one bad night.I mean,we were meant to be here for two nights,but yesterday didn't go very well.
 
Ironically,because of our parents.
 
"Babe?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Still awake?"
 
"No."
 
Daehyun chuckled,"Do you think they're still outside?"
 
"I hope not."
 
"Tired?"
 
"Honey just sleep,I'm fine,you need the sleep."
 
"I told you,I can't sleep until I know you're going to."
 
"I'm going to."
 
"You're a really bad liar."
 
I sighed,"I don't know why I can't sleep,feels like they're stalkers or something."
 
"Not a good thing to say about our elders."
 
"Mianhe."
 
"But its true."
 
I elbowed him,"Yah,are you teasing me now?"
 
He rested his head on my lap,using his iPad,"I think I am."
 
I pinched his cheek,"Oppa."
 
He looked at me,"Mianheyo,my brain isn't working."
 
"I know."
 
He put his iPad down and hugged me,burying his face into my stomach.
 
"Babe I know you're stressed cos of our parents sudden attack,but it'll be fine okay?When the time comes it'll come,no point thinking about it now."
 
I touched his hair and he held my hand,"Besides,we're still young,we have careers,we'll take our time okay?"
 
I nodded,"But don't you think we should prepare for our kids' futures?"
 
He smirked,"How many kids do you think we'll have?"
 
I poked his shoulder,"Stop all your sensual fantasies,I want our kids to live comfortably."
 
He chuckled,"Same here babe,but we won't have to worry,our parents seem more than willing to sponsor for their education,especially when their business is hitting the sky with profits."
 
I pushed him off my lap,"They're my kids,I'm paying for their education,my parents have done their part for me."
 
Daehyun rubbed his back achingly,"Argh,yah gentle,I belong to my fans too okay?"
 
I glared at him and grabbed a pillow,burying my face into it,"My poor kids what are we going to do when your father is like this?"
 
Daehyun scoffed,"Wae?What's wrong with me now?"
 
I rested on his chest and he breathed deeply,"Oppa,its going to be different when we have children,it won't just be about us anymore.We will have another mouth to feed,another life to raise,its different from what we are doing now.Just staying by one another,loving one another,we have to love this new life and be the parents of this child."
 
He sat up,making me sit up too,"Baby,I get it okay?How about we set up an account to start saving up?Will that make you feel better?"
 
"I guess so."
 
He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine,"You're really cut out to be our manager.Every little detail is taken care of,what are we going to do without you?"
 
I giggled and heard a bump on our door.
 
I looked at Daehyun,"Do you think?"
 
He shrugged,"Want me to check it out?"
 
I nodded and he shuffled over.
 
He opened the door and we saw our parents standing out there awkwardly,trying to make it seem natural for them to be there.
 
Which didn't improve the situation one bit.
 
"Erm,do you need anything?" Daehyun asked carefully.
 
"Ah no no we're just talking and we came by so,yeah we'll be going back now."
 
I raised an eyebrow and watched them leave.
 
Daehyun closed the door and banged his head on the door a few times.
 
"Oppa,you're going to get a bruise like that."
 
He turned to face me,"Really?Just talking?Just came by?"
 
I giggled,"Iliwa."
 
He dropped himself on our bed and I kissed his cheek,"That's two nights in a row,we can sleep now."
 
He groaned and hugged me close to him,"Were they expecting to hear moans or shouting or something?"
 
I laughed,"Maybe,what else would they expect at three in the morning?"
 
Daehyun chuckled and kissed me gently,"Stop your sensual fantasies,we're going back to Seoul tomorrow."
 
I giggled,"Nae ara."

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Hey readers. I just cleaned my room up and I was in a really awesome mood. But I'm super sensitive right now because if I see a speck of dust on the floor or a single piece of paper lying around my blood pressure just hits the roof. So,I'm just going to give you guys the link to B.A.P's Frog Race to make me feel nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjgjQczx_0U