BACK

Start Again (Sequel)

I bet it was still early in the morning because the sky was still dark and I only remember coming back home at around midnight.
 
Even Jinhyun was sound asleep,until someone entered our room.
 
I felt this light pressure on my lips and melted instantly.I missed this feeling,it was so familiar and yet,I couldn't believe it.
 
I opened my eyes slightly and felt him pressing his lips onto mine,hungry for more.
 
I gasped slightly and there he went,exploring everywhere he could reach.
 
Jinhyun was awake now,someone was here in the room with us,but we just woke up and were still in a blurry state.
 
I pushed his body away from me,"Wait,chakaman."
 
I took a deep breath and sat up,"Oh my gosh,what time is it?"
 
I glanced at my clock but my eyes were still adjusting.
 
"Its still early babe."
 
I rubbed my eyes and used whatever light there was to see who it was.
 
But I already knew,"Daehyunie?"
 
He sighed and held my neck gently to kiss me again.
 
Jinhyun was happy,it was obvious,he kept moving around.
 
I smiled and pulled away,"Hey honey."
 
Daehyun chuckled and touched my tummy,"Hey babe,how's Jinhyun?"
 
"He's been a good boy,he's really happy too."
 
Daehyun smiled and kissed my belly softly,"Hey dude,appa is back."
 
"Yah,be more gentlemanly."
 
"Oh,mianhe,hey there young man,your appa is back."
 
I giggled and hit his shoulder,"Yah,I thought you would come in the morning."
 
"It is morning dear."
 
"You know what I mean."
 
He turned the light on and I could finally see him properly.
 
Handsome as ever,his eye bags were a little obvious though.
 
I touched his cheek,"I missed you."
 
He smiled and kissed my hand,"Yeah,I missed you too."
 
He sighed and held both my hands,"What happened?"
 
I cocked my head slightly,"What happened?"
 
"Babe,everything that happened,tell me."
 
I scratched my head,"Damn it,my brain's asleep."
 
"Okay okay,when did your voice come back?"
 
I closed my eyes,"Erm,just a week ago."
 
He touched my eyelids gently,"Don't close your eyes,I want to see them."
 
I giggled,"Nae arasso."
 
"What happened yesterday?"
 
"Yesterday,"I thought about it,"I went shopping with Jinhyun to get some stuff for his room back at Seoul."
 
"You went around on your own?"
 
Jinhyun moved a bit.
 
"I wasn't exactly alone."
 
"Crap,fine,then what happened?"
 
"There was a crazy jam so I went for dinner at some eatery."
 
"Then?"
 
"I drove back home,stopped at some traffic light,I was on the phone with my mum,and then some car rammed into mine from the back."
 
"Ah,my goodness,must have scared you guys."
 
I nodded,"Jinhyun is fine though,scared me for a moment,because he was pressed up against the steering wheel I almost couldn't breathe."
 
He squeezed my hand,"Oh thank god you're both fine."
 
Daehyun was quiet for a while,I squeezed his hand,it was nice with him back,like everything is okay again.
 
He looked up at me,"Babe?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Myungsoo knocked into you?"
 
I nodded,"Yeah he was drunk,quite badly,but he was more or less sober by the time we got to the station."
 
Daehyun gripped my hands tightly,"Damn it,that idiot."
 
"Ah,oppa apa."
 
He let my hands go,"Oh mianhe,goodness,I just rushed back here like mad,sorry babe."
 
I shook my head,"Its okay,get some sleep,we'll talk again tomorrow."
 
He hugged me,"I love you."
 
"Love you too."
 
"I don't know where else is safe enough for you."
 
"Its okay,I'm fine,I'm going for a check up,you can come if you want."
 
He pulled away and raised an eyebrow,"Who else is going to go if I don't?"
 
I pinched his nose,"Ara,get some sleep."
 
He rested next to me and we slept soundly.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Personally,I think this is one of my favourite chapters. Don't know why though... And I have so many KPOP stuff in my head like,okay guys choose one,SISTAR or SECRET? Leave your answer in the comments and I'm just wondering because there are so many groups I compare with one another its a bit crazy! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^