KICKING

Start Again (Sequel)

I went back to our dorms with Daehyun while the rest of B.A.P stayed back at the company to continue practicing.
 
"Take your time and pack okay?I'll come and get you later."
 
"Nae oppa."
 
Daehyun kissed my forehead and I went to pack my things in my dorm while he went to pack his things at B.A.P's dorm.
 
I felt uncomfortable,that dizzy bloated feeling that stopped a few months ago.
 
"Jinhyun ah,kwenchana?"
 
My baby was moving around non stop and I didn't know what to do to calm him down.
 
I sighed,"Aegi ah,umma has to pack,you don't want me to?"
 
I kind of guessed that he didn't want to leave.
 
He was so active earlier,but he stopped abruptly when I was talking to my mother.He only started moving when he felt Daehyun's hand on my tummy.
 
I pulled stacks of my clothes out and realised how many maternity clothes my mother sent over to me.
 
I grabbed my luggage bag and started packing.
 
Baby was still moving and it was hard for me to move around.
 
"Jinhyun ah,I'm going to tell appa if you're not going to stop."
 
He stopped for a moment,then kicked me.
 
"Ah,yah,you're rebelling now huh?"
 
He moved slower and I bet I felt apologetic.It wasn't me feeling sorry though,it was the baby.
 
I smiled and put my toiletries in my bag,"Kwenchana,Jinhyun ah,want umma to tell you a story?"
 
He moved a bit,then stopped and kept still.
 
"Okay,you know your uncle,maknae Zelo."
 
I folded my clothes and stacked them neatly in the luggage bag.
 
"So he had a frog as a pet before."
 
I felt like baby didn't understand so I grabbed my phone and searched for pictures on frogs.It was kinda disgusting but Jinhyun seemed to get it.
 
"So uncle Zelo couldn't look after the frog very well."
 
I heard my front door open and close.Daehyun came in and I put my finger to my lips.
 
He raised an eyebrow but helped me with my things.
 
"Then one day,the rest of your uncles couldn't help uncle Zelo with his frog anymore,so they threw him away."
 
Daehyun looked at me,"The frog story huh?"
 
Jinhyun kicked me again,"Yah,hajima,it hurts."
 
"Baby kicked you?"
 
"Who told you to interrupt?"
 
Daehyun chuckled and touched my tummy,"Jinhyun ah,be patient,umma will continue,don't kick like that again arasso?"
 
I felt better,baby was keeping still.
 
"So the frog,from what I remember,was already dead,I guess,so your uncles and appa flushed it down the toilet."
 
Daehyun laughed,"Yah,Yongguk did that,none of us liked that thing."
 
"Still,you could have told Zelo about it before flushing it."
 
"Well he's fine isn't he?"
 
"Honey,you know he loves his pets a lot."
 
"Mianheyo,Jinhyun ah,don't learn from us arasso?"
 
I giggled,"Only the not-asking-others-first,other than that,your father is more than capable."
 
Daehyun chuckled and closed my luggage bag.
 
He hugged me and kissed my cheek,"Okay,now its time for the mother and baby to sleep,we have a long day tomorrow."
 
Daehyun tucked us in and he sang 4MEN's Baby Baby till we fell asleep.

 

======================================================================================================================================