SWEET

Start Again (Sequel)

We sat at the dining table the next morning for breakfast.
 
I really really missed our two visuals but I didn't want to see Himchan with a partial cast on his arm.
 
"Oppa,does it hurt?"
 
"Course it does,my fingers broke,I'll be an alien if it doesn't hurt."
 
"You are an alien."
 
He laughed,"Yeah yeah that's true."
 
Jinhyun moved and I continued eating.
 
"So,how's Jinhyun doing?"
 
"Is that all you people can ask?"
 
Himchan cleared his throat,"I'm not part of the human race remember?"
 
Daehyun and I glared at him and Jinhyun kicked me.
 
"Ah,yah,appa said no kicking remember?"
 
Himchan laughed,"So he's still as active as ever."
 
"Jinhyun ah,appa will get angry if you hurt umma arasso?"Daehyun muttered.
 
I giggled and squeezed Daehyun's hand before turning back to Himchan,"Yah,how'd you hurt your hand that bad?"
 
"Wae?Does it pain you to see me hurt?"
 
Dae watched me.
 
"Yes it does silly,same for the rest of you guys,how did you feel when you heard about my accident?"
 
"Bwoh,you got into an accident?"
 
I glared at Himchan,"Yah,you seriously didn't know?"
 
Daehyun scoffed,"Please all of us were worried sick,especially me."
 
Himchan chuckled,"I'm kidding okay?You weren't hurt right?"
 
"I'm fine,and I hope you will be too.It had to happen even before your promotions started huh?"
 
He shrugged,"Mianhe,I feel bad for the guys,plus our concert,argh,its driving me nuts."
 
"Oppa,kwenchana,your job now is to get better,I'll make sure you attend your own concert as well."
 
He sighed,"Komawo,hajiman,valentines day is coming,any plans?"
 
"What kind of plans can I have when I'm away from my husband?"
 
"Who says we can't be together for valentines?"Daehyun asked,mouth full.
 
I giggled,"Just maybe okay?"
 
"Yah,I'm here,give me whatever gift you have ready for me."
 
"Oppa,I'm pregnant and literally under house arrest,someone has to accompany me for me to go out."
 
"Aww my precious wife must be feeling more than happy now that I'm here."
 
I nudged him,"Hajima,its not like you're the only one here,I have Himchan to accompany me too."
 
Himchan laughed,"Sarcastic manager,well,are you planning on getting anything for B.A.P?"
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand,"Yah,you're going to settle me first before the rest of B.A.P,I'm your husband okay?"
 
I giggled,"Nae ara."
 
"Yah,then what about me?I'm going to be all alone,all by myself,with nobody to spend my valentines day with."Himchan whined.
 
"Baby?We have our Babys to celebrate with."Dae argued.
 
"Aish,you have Babys and Hyunmin,that isn't fair for the rest of us."
 
"You can get a girlfriend too."
 
I stared at Daehyun,"What do you mean by 'too'?You have a girlfriend out there?Or B.A.P has a girlfriend?"
 
"Ah aish,yah aniya,I love you,you know that,I meant that Himchan can have a girlfriend if he wants to."
 
I eyed Daehyun and he looked at me with earnest eyes,"Nae,I'll get something for all of you."
 
Himchan jumped up,"Whoo!Yes!Oh and the first anniversary thing was cool,komawo."
 
"Even though I wasn't there?"
 
"Yeah of course,it was fun."
 
Daehyun leaned over and whispered in my ear,"It was lots of fun wasn't it?"
 
I smirked and pushed him away,"You're not taking revenge on me okay?"
 
My phone rang and I picked it up,"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Are our visuals there?"
 
"Yeah they're here."
 
"Those guys,told them to call me once they were there."
 
"They came last evening."
 
"Oh you guessed the hint didn't you?"
 
"Yah,that was really easy."
 
"Aish jeongmal,that was the hardest I could come up with."
 
I giggled,"Oppa,it was kinda hard okay?I took about three minutes to figure out that they were coming."
 
"Oh you guessed that both of them-Chakaman,pass the phone to Dae."
 
"Are you going to scold him?"
 
"That depends,now pass it."
 
I passed the phone to Daehyun,"Its Minshik."
 
"Oh crap I forgot,yeoboseyo?"
 
Himchan looked at Dae and they exchanged some eye signal.
 
Daehyun pulled the phone away from his ear slightly from Minshik shouting.
 
Daehyun gulped,"Hyung mianheyo,we went for dinner with Hyunmin and went back to rest after that,we totally forgot."
 
Dae ran his fingers through his hair and I continued eating,well both of them are going to get it,making Minshik worried,it'll be the same if it was me.
 
Daehyun put the phone out for Himchan.
 
Himchan took it and sighed,"Hyung,mianhe,I was really tired."
 
I could roughly guess what Minshik was saying,or shouting,because I would be saying the same thing to him later.
 
He pulled the phone away from his ear a couple of times until he finally nodded,"Nae nae arasso,mianhe hyung."
 
He hung up and I cocked my head,"You should have called,what if something happened to you?"
 
"Ara ara Minshik's lecture is enough,not you too jebal."
 
"Oppa,please look after yourself,tons of hearts are broken because of you."
 
"Argh,"Himchan stood up and shouted,"I'm sorry!Chesuhamida!Mianheyo!Jeongmal!I'll never get hurt again!I'll never bring anymore hurt to you precious people!"
 
Daehyun and I laughed and he sat back down,"Sheesh,getting injured is terrible."
 
"I know right,but you're better off than me,I'm not even hurt and they keep assuming I am,only after check ups will they believe me."
 
Dae eyed me,"How do you expect me to believe you're okay when you always say you're fine?"
 
Himchan agreed,"Yah,yours was a car accident."
 
I pouted and squeezed Daehyun's hand,looking at Himchan,"Yours was too."
 
"Haha!That's true!"
 
"Oppa,are you well enough to go shopping with us?"
 
Both of them looked at me,"Oh waeyo?"
 
"I wanna buy some stuff for B.A.P's valentines day."
 
Daehyun nodded,"I'll drive."
 
"She asked me too,so I'm coming along."
 
I giggled,"Arasso,jeongmal."
 
We got in the car and Dae drove down to the mall.
 
Chocolates,chocolates,roses,more chocolates,teddy bears and more chocolates.
 
"Oppa,is it the trend?"
 
Himchan rubbed his neck,"What trend?"
 
Its times like this I find it easier to talk to Daehyun than any other person.He knows exactly what I'm thinking or saying.
 
Daehyun chuckled,"The chocolates.I think so."
 
I smiled,"Well then,I'll buy ten boxes for you guys,do you need flowers?"
 
Himchan laughed,"Manager nim,chocolates are a must for Valentines Day and we're guys,we're supposed to be the ones giving you flowers."
 
"No,I'm her husband so I'm supposed to give her flowers."
 
"Yah,what's wrong with us giving our manager flowers?"
 
"Ah,quit quarreling,I'm not as experienced as you guys plus we're in a mall."I called out to them and turned to see more chocolates.
 
Himchan cleared his throat,"In case you didn't realise,both of you are the ones that are married,and with child."
 
I glared at him,"Oppa."
 
"Yeah yeah okay fine,just buy snacks,you've got no idea how much we miss those random snacks you used to buy for us."
 
I giggled,"Nae arasso."
 
We walked down the aisles,looking for snacks and stuff,with Daehyun pushing the trolley.
 
"Honey,can you get those sweets down that side?"
 
I pointed down the aisle and he nodded,"Nae."
 
Daehyun went to get the sweets and Himchan looked at the biscuits with me.
 
"Oh right,you saw our dance right?"
 
I grabbed a pack of biscuits and nodded.
 
"Wanna feel our biceps?"
 
I stared at him,"Bwoh?"
 
"Come on,feel them."
 
Himchan flexed his arm a bit and I touched his arm,"Wow that's impressive."
 
"Haha,yes yes!"
 
"Waegeulae?"
 
"Daehyun bet with me that you would never touch my arm."
 
I slapped his shoulder,"Oppa!"
 
He chuckled and Daehyun came back,he looked at me,"Yah waegeulae?"
 
I giggled,"Yah,you've got something to show me don't you?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
Himchan smirked and I shook my head,"Maybe not show,something for me to touch?"
 
Daehyun paused for a while,"Ah that,chaka,Himchan hyung,yah!"
 
He grabbed Himchan's neck in an arm lock and I pulled Daehyun away,"Yah,he's your hyung,hajima."
 
Himchan just laughed and started complaining about how rough Daehyun was afterwards.
 
Daehyun squeezed my hand,"Yah why'd you touch his arm?"
 
I kept placing boxes and packets of snacks into the cart while Himchan grabbed more chocolates and sweets.
 
"Mollayo,I wanted to see how hard you guys practiced."
 
"Aish,yah I worked my arms out for you and you touch my hyung's arm,you gotta be serious."
 
I pouted and Himchan grabbed more chips.
 
"Ah mianheyo honey,"I grabbed Daehyun's arm unexpectedly and he flexed.
 
My eyes widened and I stared at him before pulling away,"Y-Yah,what are you doing?"
 
He chuckled and hooked my arm with his,"Hajima,you like it don't you?"
 
I elbowed him,"Fine I like it,you happy?"
 
Daehyun smiled and kissed my forehead,"Ah,all my hardwork hasn't gone to waste."
 
I giggled and hugged his arm,"Wah,my husband finally owns some muscles."
 
"What do you mean finally?"
 
Himchan laughed,"Daebak jinjja,yah it means you are finally worth something."
 
I laughed and Daehyun threatened to grab Himchan again but I held him tight,"He's just playing,stop it."
 
Daehyun sighed and held my waist,"Aish jeongmal,you're lucky my wife is here."
 
"Oh yeah?I'll tell Yongguk and see what he thinks of you grabbing your hyung."
 
"Hyung!"
 
"Haha,scared now huh?"
 
"Himchan oppa,hajima,be careful with your fingers,I don't want Dae to crush it by accident okay?"
 
"Aww,komawo our precious manager."Chan smiled.
 
I giggled and Daehyun hugged me tight,"Aish,pali buy the snacks and go."
 
We got a whole lot of snacks,a bit too much actually.
 
Himchan nudged me and I looked at the snacks in the cart,should be okay,I mean,it is their valentines day presents.
 
Daehyun scanned through the chocolates and looked for B.A.P's favourite.
 
Daehyun reached up to grab the box on the top shelf but I stopped him,"Yah,get the staff to do it for you."
 
"Waeyo?"
 
I called someone over to help Dae reach it.
 
It was impossible for anyone to take it because they had to use a ladder,and there my husband was,trying to tiptoe and reach the box of chocolates.
 
This silly husband really.
 
"Honey,I love you but you better look after yourself,Himchan oppa getting hurt already took years off my life,enough okay?"
 
"Nae nae ara,Jinhyun ah,I'm getting those chocolates for you,or we can give that to your uncles if you want to."
 
Jinhyun moved and I giggled,"You two really,give that to B.A.P."
 
"I'll get some of your favourites outside."
 
I giggled,"Nae oppa."
 
"Hyunmin ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Why'd you write all those stuff in our notebook?"
 
"Oh you read it?"
 
Daehyun nodded.
 
I shrugged,"Just wanted to write the progress of Jinhyun and since you weren't around,I thought it would be nice for you to know,so I wrote it down."
 
"I almost cried you know?You know I'll miss you guys like crazy."
 
I pulled Daehyun out to our favourite chocolate shop,"Well,you were the one that said its okay to miss us like crazy."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Come on,lets choose the chocolates dear,we gotta stop Himchan from grabbing too many stuff."
 
"He's not grabbing,he's loading."
 
I laughed,"Nice way to put it,okay,oh oh the dark chocolate truffles!"
 
Daehyun smirked,"That's your favourite isn't it?"
 
I nodded,"Oppa,what do you want?"
 
"Hmm."
 
He looked at the cooler and chose some white and milk chocolates.
 
Daehyun paid up and I grumbled at that,I wanted to pay for his.
 
"Kwenchana,we have a joint account anyway,what's mine is yours."Daehyun kissed my forehead.
 
"Aish,I really cannot stand you,pali ah."I took a piece of Dae's chocolate and fed it to him.
 
He grinned,"Mm,that's nice.Oh,you're right,hyung is grabbing the snacks."
 
I sighed and went over to our visual.
 
I glared at Himchan,"Oppa no,I remember the snacks I used to buy were healthy ones,only once a month did I buy chips or other stuff for you guys."
 
"Well true,but since you're buying we can keep these stuff for storage."
 
I laughed,"Like what?Chipmunks and ants or something?"
 
"No,like aliens."
 
"Oppa!"
 
He chuckled,"Ara ara,hajiman,these will be okay right?"
 
I went through the whole cart and replaced about a quarter of the snacks with those healthier crisps and stuff.I don't want them falling sick.
 
I went to the cashier with Himchan and paid for everything with him already eating the chocolates.
 
"Oh,where's Daehyun?"Channie glanced around.
 
I looked around,"That's funny,he was with me a while ago."
 
"Yah,your husband disappeared and you didn't even realise it."
 
I kicked Himchan's shoe,"Oppa geuman,I'm gonna get angry if you're going to keep this up."
 
"Wae?Am I that sickening?"
 
"I'm really close to sending you back to Seoul,try something funny and I'm cutting your trip short."
 
He laughed and hugged me,"Yah,you miss me too much to chase me away."
 
I glared at him and he stepped away,"Okay okay fine,Dae ah,pali your wife is getting angry."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
I turned and saw Daehyun approach me,with a bouquet of beautiful red roses.
 
I smiled like a complete idiot and Daehyun kissed me gently,"Happy early Valentines Day."

 

======================================================================================================================================