WHERE

Start Again (Sequel)

B.A.P's comeback stage just ended and we're back in TS.
 
We were in B.A.P's practice room and I thought of ways to break the news to Daehyun.
 
But it was really tough.
 
So,I just thought that since Daehyun wanted to see my report,I'll let him find out by letting him read it.
 
B.A.P practiced for tomorrow's performance and they did well,so I ordered food back for them.
 
They practiced for the tenth time and I switched the music off,"Okay,the food is coming,rest first."
 
They sighed and drank their water.
 
Minshik popped his head in,"Hyunmin ah,the food is here."
 
The delivery man came in and put the food on the floor while Minshik paid up.
 
B.A.P grabbed the box of chicken wings,rice and vegetables and started eating.
 
"Noona."
 
I looked at Zelo,"Hmm?"
 
"Why do you always make us eat vegetables and fruits?We've almost never had a meal with only meat."
 
"Junhong ah,you must eat everything in balance,now I ordered a whole box of fried chicken for all of you but you must still have your veggies,plus,all Koreans eat veggies,nothing wrong."
 
Youngjae and Daehyun laughed.
 
I shot a look at them,"Yah wae?"
 
Himchan chuckled,"You sound like a mother."
 
I froze slightly,"Jinjja?"
 
B.A.P nodded and I grabbed my bag.
 
"Okay I'm heading out for a moment,clean this up once you're done."
 
I went out and pressed the lift button.
 
I heard someone come out and I turned to see Daehyun.
 
"Where you going babe?"
 
"Wanna grab an ice cream,need anything dear?"
 
He held my hand and we entered the lift.
 
"I need to see your report."
 
"Oh right."
 
He pressed the level to my office and I braced myself.
 
Everything will be okay,he's going to be a father.
 
He pulled me to my office and I took a deep breath.
 
"Okay,where is it?"
 
I went over to my drawer and opened it.
 
I stared at it blankly,it wasn't there.
 
"That's weird."
 
I rummaged through all my drawers.
 
"What is?"
 
"I can't find the report."
 
Daehyun helped me search and he sighed,sitting in my chair.
 
"You didn't see the doctor did you?"
 
I grumbled a little,feeling different emotions at one go,"I did,where the hell is it?"
 
Daehyun scoffed,"Babe,if it isn't here then forget it."
 
I slammed my drawer shut,"You don't believe me do you?"
 
He sighed and held my shoulders,"I do,but where's the report?"
 
I pushed his hands away,feeling really fed up suddenly,"You think my mum would not bring me to the doctor after you asked her to?"
 
He held my hands,"Hey hey baby,its okay,I'm not angry,you went to the doctor's,cool down."
 
I felt like crying,why are my feelings all messed up?
 
I tried to calm down,I wasn't the type to blow up.
 
I didn't want to hurt Daehyun in any way,so I took his hands away.
 
"Honey,I'll be out for a while okay?"
 
"I'll come with you."
 
His voice was from serious to you're-kidding-me to worried to skeptical.
 
I closed my eyes and swallowed,"Oppa,just have your meal and rest for a while,I'll come back later."
 
I slung my bag on my shoulder and pressed the lift button yet again.
 
Daehyun back hugged me,"Mianhe,I didn't mean to stress you out."
 
I clenched my teeth,stopping all emotions from making me react crazily.
 
"Its okay."
 
The lift door opened and Daehyun kissed my neck softly,"Be careful."
 
I gulped,"Nae oppa."
 
He let me go and I went in,taking the lift down.
 
Seeing Daehyun's dejected face as the door closed made my knees wobble.
 
I know he doesn't like me to be in a bad mood,but I really couldn't help it at that time.
 
"Aegi ah,umma's feelings are really messed up,help me out,please?"
 
The lift door opened and I stepped out of the building,feeling better again.
 
I smiled and walked down to the ice cream cafe.I stood there staring at the different flavours.
 
My favourites were dark chocolate,cookies and cream,vanilla,but at that moment,I felt like eating strawberry cheesecake.
 
Which is weird because I never liked it,it was one of Daehyun's favourite though.
 
I giggled softly,"Aegi ah,feel like eating the same flavour as your father huh?"
 
"May I help you?"
 
I looked up at the staff and smiled,"Can I have the strawberry cheesecake?"
 
"One scoop?"
 
I nodded,"Cup please."
 
She got my ice cream and I went to the counter to pay up.
 
"Oh,that's a nice bracelet."
 
I stared at the staff then at my wrist,"Ah,that,my husband bought it for us."
 
"Us?"
 
I nodded,"Those couple stuff you know."
 
She smiled and returned my change to me,"That's sweet,have a nice day."
 
I smiled back,"You too."
 
I ate the ice cream,smiling non stop.
 
It felt nice,finally calming my cravings.
 
I wondered who took my report,but shrugged it off,ice cream was more important then.
 
I looked at my watch to check the time,but gazed at my bracelet instead.
 
Daehyun wanted the lock,because he said his heart can only be opened by me.
 
Which I found quite cheesy at that time,but when I thought of it,I was the one that approached him first,I was the one that opened his heart first.
 
My phone rang and I jumped slightly,my baby must have been shocked too.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hyunmin,can I see you in my office now?"
 
"Now?I'm outside."
 
"Then rush back,but safely please."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"Jaejoong oppa,you okay?"
 
"I should be asking you that,get back here now."
 
I quickly hung up and went back to TS.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Okay,its taking some time for Hyunmin to tell Daehyun but I want it to happen in the most natural way possible so please be patient! Also,I realised that Etude House is this crazy cute heaven and you just have to buy something from there! Its like your eyes are everywhere and you have so many choices and I'm seriously going to buy their stuff from now on! ^^