TRAIN STATION

Start Again (Sequel)

I got changed and tied my hair up in a ponytail.I packed our things and Daehyun shifted in our bed.
 
I smiled and went over to him.I moved his fringe away from his eyes.
 
He looked so peaceful when he's asleep.Like a baby.
 
I giggled slightly and kissed him softly.
 
He pressed his lips together,"Mm~"
 
I pulled away and he turned away from me.
 
"Oppa~"
 
I whispered into his ear but he continued sleeping.
 
I thought about it,then hugged him and kissed his neck.He shifted again and I attacked his neck mercilessly.
 
"A-Ah,Hyunmin ah."
 
I giggled and pulled away,"Time to wake up dear."
 
"Aish,why'd you stop?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Kissing me."
 
I got off the bed,"I'll play with you when we get to our next destination,which until now you've not told me."
 
He sat up and stretched,"I'll tell you if you kiss me again."
 
"I'll kiss you after you're done changing and washing up."
 
He whined and crawled to the bathroom.I went to the living room and checked on B.A.P on my iPad.
 
Minshik was their other manager and they were doing well.
 
But seems like we'll need to go back soon.
 
"Babe where are you?"
 
"In here."
 
Daehyun came out,wearing his shirt.His hair was all messy.
 
"Iliwa."
 
He stared at me then came over.
 
I grabbed a comb and brushed his hair for him.Once done,I placed the comb on the table and he leaned on me.
 
"Yah,ileona,we have to check out of here."
 
He nuzzled his head into my neck,"You owe me a kiss."
 
I giggled and pushed him to sit up,"Where?"
 
He pointed to his neck and I kissed gently.
 
I glanced at him through my lashes,"Is that enough?"
 
He grabbed my face and pushed me down on the sofa,attacking my lips and neck.
 
I couldn't help laughing,"Oppa!"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Hajima,later okay?"
 
He whined and pulled away,"Ah I should have just continued sleeping earlier."
 
I giggled and nudged him,"We'll get some nice breakfast okay?"
 
His attention was immediately diverted and we checked out within five minutes.
 
We drove down to a train station and Daehyun bought some hotdogs and other buns for us.
 
Or him.He knows I can't eat much in the morning.
 
We waited for the train with Daehyun eating a whole variety of snacks that he bought to occupy himself.
 
"Where are we going?"
 
He looked at me,chewing his cracker,mouth full.
 
"We're going to visit our parents."
 
I giggled,he's so cute."Busan?"
 
He nodded,"What,are you going to kiss me in front of all the people here?"
 
I pouted and knocked my head on his chest lightly,"You did that on purpose."
 
He smirked,"Yeah,so?"
 
I glared at him and kissed him quickly.
 
I giggled and he stared at me,"Wah jinjja daebak.You really love me that much huh?"
 
I shrugged,"Problem?"
 
He swallowed and held my chin,"Very big problem."
 
He kissed me deeply,hugging my waist.
 
We heard the train sound and I quickly pulled away,"Oh the train's here."
 
Daehyun held my waist,"Slow down there,we're on holiday."
 
I smiled and shook my head,"Or you're going to train me again huh?"
 
He smirked,"I won't do that again.Seems like I got a bad punishment."
 
I glared at him,"So kissing you is punishment for you?"
 
He shook his head and pointed to his lips,"I've been kissing you till my lips are swollen."
 
I giggled and pulled him to the train,"Sorry dear,I'll kiss you lightly next time."
 
He laughed and let me drag him to our seats.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N: Yup. So I've changed my username but only because I thought it didn't make sense for me to write B2ST when I'm addicted to B.A.P. Well but B2ST is one group that seriously got me into KPOP but B.A.P is one group that got me to like rap and hiphop. I will not babble too much so thanks to my subscribers and please comment!