§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *2*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 2! wooo...anyway i hope you like, DBSK will make an appearance soon so just be patient... ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Ai ta?" By Uverworld (I love them sooo much :D!)

 

 

“Replay, Replay, Replay…”

“Argghh…Not again…Tia pick up your ing phone!” Kim yelled and threw my phone at me.

“Ouch, you !” I moaned picking it up off the floor.

“Ummm…Hello?”

“Well, don’t you sound peachy!” My dad’s voice rang in my ears.

“Yeah yeah whatever, Dad why you calling me so early in the morning?” I grumbled sitting up on the sofa.

My dad laughed, “Morning?!...It’s three in the afternoon love!”

“What?” I checked the clock on the wall, “Aww… sake! I got to clean up before Ryan finishes work and start packing!”

“Hey relax, I’ll be sending you the information in a bit, so remember to check your emails!”

“Oooo… So dad where are they sending me and what company am I helping?” I asked moving towards my computer desk.

“That, I can’t tell you, you’ll just have to wait, “My dad enjoyed torturing me.

“Dad…You’re such an arse sometimes, you still dropping by tomorrow?” I huffed logging into my emails.

“Yeah, we’ll make a family meal out of it, you, me, Ryan and Kimberly!”

“Alright cool, I got to clean, the place looks worse than Kimberly’s face,”

“!” Kim growled at me.

My dad and I just burst into laughter, “Cranky ain’t she!”

“Yep, alright I’ll see you tomorrow dad!” I laughed and put down my phone.

Kim had fallen back asleep so I figured waking her up with the vacuum wouldn’t be a good idea.

I checked through my emails, nothing of interest came up.

“I guess I have to wait a bit!” I sighed going into my I.M. account.

No one seemed to be online.

“What the do I do now?” I mumbled to myself.

Just then an I.M. conversation window popped up.

Jin.L.O: “Hi Tia :)”

I began typing…

TKT<3: “Oh Jin, HEY!!!, why are you up isn’t it like nearly 1am over there?”

Jin.L.O: “Yes, but I can’t sleep, been working hard and writing… how have you been?”

TKT<3: “I’ve been good, I miss talking to you… I’ve been working hard too I’m getting sent to another country for 9 months work! ^_^”

Jin.L.O: “What country?!!”

TKT<3: “Dunno, they’ll probably send me to American or Spain, My company don’t have a lot of connections I don’t think…”

Jin.L.O: “I see, I wish you could come here and visit… I haven’t seen you since we were teenagers!”

TKT<3: “Technically you’re 19 ‘teen’ and I’m 20 so I’m old! Hehe!”

Jin.L.O: “Yeah but you were shorter than me and might still be LOL”

TKT<3: “LOL… not nice :(, Jin you’re supposed to love me?! LOL”

Jin.L.O: “Haha, of course I love you :P… you’re my English best friend, speaking of Love how’s your boyfriend Ryan?”

TKT<3: “We’re great… Kinda sad about leaving him for 9 months but we’ll be fine ^_^”

Jin.L.O: “Yeah true love always prevails...”

I smiled after reading what Jin had typed, it was such a Jin thing to say.

Jin.L.O: I got to go, doing some dance rehearsal early tomorrow, talk to you soon SARANGHAEYO Tia xxx”

TKT<3: “Mahal Kita Jin xxxx

Offline appeared next to Jin’s name, it was good to hear from him, I did wish I could see him again.

“Oooo... Emails!” I called out, at this point Kim was in deep sleep, so she didn’t hear a thing or see my conversation with Jin…Good thing too because she would of sabotaged my conversation with her y advances.

I clicked back into my emails and found a message from my dad and flight information. I opened my dad’s email and read it in my head,

Hey Tia,

I’m glad you said yes to the 9 month work vacation because the truth is, I already said yes for you a week ago…

I know I should have asked you first but when I found out where you’re going, I knew you’d say yes… Yes I did know where you were going this whole time and you can kick me 2mo!

Anyway you’ll be working with SMEntertainment in…

“KOREA!” I screamed out loud waking Kim up.

“What the ? Why are you screaming?!” Kim growled standing up and rubbing her eyes.

I squealed grabbing her, then started jumping up and down, “Kim….Oh…My….ING CAKES!... I’M GOING TO KOREA!!”

“, REALLY?” Kim started jumping up and down with me.

“Yes!! OH MY GOD!!” I screamed again, I just couldn’t contain myself.

Kim stopped and beamed a big smile, “You can go and see lover boy Jin now!”

“Oh ! JIN!” I ran to my computer and checked through my I.M. list.

“Come on Jin, come back online!” I whined hoping he would so I could tell him.

“Stop whining, he’s not gonna come back online it’s like 2am over there now, just show up and surprise him,” Kim calmed down and headed to the kitchen.

“Yeah you’re right, I just hope he’s not too busy so I can see him,” I smiled following Kim to the kitchen.

“I’m sure he’ll have time for an old holiday love,” Kim laughed.

“Shut up, it’s not like we had or anything!” I growled at her.

Kim continued to laugh, “I know but it’s funny how you get so defensive, it just shows you really fell for him once,”

“Kim you’re such a !” I moaned grabbing her cereal from her and sitting on the sofa.

“Oi! Gimme m-“

A knock at my door interrupted Kim’s fit.

“Kim…Can you…get…tha…door!” I gurgled out through a mouth full of cereal.

Kim huffed and mumbled under her breath, then opened the door, “Oh look, it’s the other Lover Boy!”

I looked round and saw Ryan standing in the doorway. I placed my cereal down and ran to him.

“Why are you here so early? I didn’t have time to clean up!” I smiled kissing him on the lips.

“I got off early and what’s this about another lover?” Ryan raised an eyebrow and showed me a cocky smile.

“She was talking about Jin, I got a letter from him yesterday, he’s doing great!” I smiled.

“Yeah and Tia’s getting sent to Korea so she can see him there!” Kim added

“Wow… Korea, it’s been like 3 years since you last saw him right?” Ryan’s voice sounded different.

“You’re not worried I won’t come back are you? Cause I will…Everything I want is right here, especially you,” I reassured him.

He kissed me on the lips, “I’m not worried, I’m just worried that Kim will eat all your food!”

“Yeah but I guess it’s a debt repaid for me not being able to go clubbing with her this summer,” I replied closing the door properly and sitting on the sofa.

Kim and Ryan joined me and I the T.V.

“So who’s up for Chinese?!” I shouted out.

“Me!!” Kim and Ryan echoed in unison.

“Who’s paying?” Ryan asked.

“Not me!” Kim and I screamed out first and burst into laughter.

“I walked right into that one!” Ryan said shaking his head.

“Yes you did…Now…Tia, you clean up and Ryan, you call the Chinese take away!” Kim smiled putting on her jacket.

“Where the hell you going?!” I called to her just as she opened my front door.

“Where do you think I’m going?” She replied with a smirk.

Ryan and I looked at each other then back at Kim and shrugged.

Kim’s Laughter echoed through my flat, “I’m getting Booze what else?!”

With that she walked out and slammed my door.

“Should have seen that coming,” Ryan laughed.

I picked up my phone and threw it at Ryan, “Chinese…NOW!”

“Yes ma’am!” Ryan began dialling the number and I headed to the shower.

Tonight was going to be fun.

§§§§§

“Yeah, remember that time we went to Margate for the weekend, Ryan you were calling Tia every second… How you gonna deal without her for 9 months?” Kim blurted out.

We all were really drunk, Kim talks so much when she drinks.

“Hey…I’m a man, I’ll be fine and plus she has Jin to look after her, he won’t let anything happen to her!” Ryan said grabbing my hand quickly before letting go.

“Yeah he will, he seems so sweet…especially with the wrist band he gave you,” Kim's mouth began to run…

“He gave you that wrist band?” Ryan questioned

I tried to ignore the insecurity in Ryan’s voice,

“Yeah he did, I forgot to tell you… I got it with the letter from him yesterday,”

“Oh,” is all he replied.

Kim cleared , “You know what’s really cute?”

I thanked Kim for the change of subject.

“It’s really cute the way that in every I.M. conversation with Jin, at the end he types ‘Saranghaeyo Tia’ and you write ‘Mahal Kita Jin’…I never thought to ask what it means!” She blurted out, this was getting kind of awkward.

“Well ‘Saranghaeyo’ means I love you,” I replied cautiously looking at Ryan.

I heard him exhale, “So what does ‘Mahal Kita’ mean?”

I looked down and muttered, “It means I love you,”

Ryan got up abruptly and walked towards my bedroom, “I’m going to bed, you two enjoy yourselves!”

“Ryan…It’s not like that!” I called to him, he obviously wasn’t listening because he didn’t come back.

“Kim, What the is wrong with you?!” I threw a pillow at her.

“I’m sorry…My mouth’s like a tap, just go and fix it…I know you and Jin don’t love each other like that, at least I hope not!” Kim giggled.

“ SAKE, KIM!” I huffed and stormed in the direction of my bedroom.

I knocked on my bedroom door and opened it, “Ryan, you okay?”

“I’m fine…a little tired,” His voice seemed bitter. He was sitting on my bed and staring at the pictures on my wall of Jin and me when we were 15 and 16.

“You Kn-“

“I thought you were gonna sleep in the living room with Kim?” Ryan was quick to stop from speaking.

“No, you know I never sleep with Kim, when you’re here,” I replied quickly sitting next to him.

“Oh yeah,” Ryan muttered.

It soon became silent, I knew he didn’t want to speak but I couldn’t hold my tongue,

“Ryan, you know me and Jin aren’t like that we’re like family now and I don’t love him the way I love you,”

Ryan looked at me, “I know…I just got a little jealous, I mean he’s a nice guy and that wrist band he gave you…and now you’re going to Korea, I’m afraid you’ll go there and fall in love with him and not come back!”

I shook my head, “Okay…1…Jin is sweet, but we’re not like that, we ended when I came back home but a friendship replaced that and then I fell in love with you….and 2…I’m coming back, I don’t think there’s anything that would keep me there, as for here, your love keeps me here,”

Ryan smiled and pulled me in to a kiss, then rested his forehead on mine,

“I know…let’s make this weekend count, after all I won’t see you for 9 months,”

I smiled and kissed him then he turned out the lights.

Korea was only days away and I was nearly ready.