§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *33*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okay chapter 33.. Tianna's time spent in Korea is coming to an end, sad days...anyway Read, Enjoy, Rate and Message! ^_^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Song for you" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (Lovely song!}

 

“Nuna, this movie is weird!” Taemin said.

“I know, I’m lost too…Yoochun?” I replied looking at Micky.

“I dunno, I just thought it looked good,” Micky replied focusing on the T.V.

We were watching I’m a Cyborg but that’s okay. We were only 30 minutes into it and we all were a little bit lost. I was sitting in between Micky who was on my left and Taemin who’s head laying on my lap as he cuddled a pillow….So adorable.

“Ah well, Taemin did you pack your stuff for tomorrow’s rehearsal?” I asked as I his hair.

“Yes Nuna,” Taemin replied plainly.

“You need to relax a bit, you don’t have to look after SHINee anymore after tomorrow,” Micky was right but that was the saddest part.

“I know but I can’t help it, I like my job here, you guys have been so amazing!’ I blurted out.

“Awww!” Taemin and Micky cooed out and hugged me tight.

“Okay, get off me!” I squealed trying to wriggle free.

Micky and Taemin laughed letting me go before we heard the front door open.

“Tia, Taemin, we’re back!” I heard Onew’s voice before the four boys appeared by the doorway.

“My boys are back!!” I screamed running at them along with Taemin.

“We missed you so much!” Taemin and I said as we all bundled into a group hug.

“We missed you so much too, Dae-Hyun is such a kill joy!” Minho replied as we broke from our hug.

“Oh hey Hyung!” Key smiled noticing Micky standing by the sofa.

Micky gave them a little nod and spoke, “So how was Manila?”

“It was amazing, the fans were crazy!” Onew replied as we made our way back to the sofas and spread out.

“See, I told you!” I gloated as Taemin rested his head against my shoulder.

“They’re super pretty too!” Jonghyun added.

I rolled my eyes while Taemin and Micky laughed.

“So Nuna, what did you, Micky and Taemin get up to?” Key asked adjusting his hat.

Before I could say anything, Taemin sat up straight,

“Nuna kept confusing me, she kept saying she was my Umma and was doing all these Umma things, she even made me take bubble baths!”

The boys burst into laughter while Micky and I just smirked at each other.

“Hyungs it wasn’t funny, it was too much!” Taemin whined at his band members.

“Awww Tae Tae, you know I love you!” I said pulling him into a hug.

Taemin gave me a bright smile, “I know Nuna, Saranghaeyo but it was too confusing!”

I giggled and kissed Taemin on the head.

“So if you were pretending to be Taemin’s Umma, who was the Appa?” Key said with a devious smile, he obviously knew.

Micky, Taemin and I just sat quietly and smiled. The rest of SHINee stared at us for a second then came up with the most obvious answer.

“YOOCHUN,” They chimed out.

“Why does everyone always assume that it’s automatically Yoochun no matter what?” I said narrowing my eyes at them.

“Because you two are so close, yet you’re always at each other’s throats, you’re like a married couple!” Onew grinned stretching out.

Taemin giggled, “That‘s what I said to Umma and Appa-I mean Nuna and Hyung, see I’m still confused!”

Taemin rubbed his head, he was so adorable when he was confused.

“Whatever!” Micky and I said at the same time.

SHINee started laughing again as Micky and I just glared at each other. We both broke into smiles, I guess we really were close but was that also a problem…

“Oh T.K, Mr Sagong wants to see you after our rehearsal tomorrow,” Key said in a serious tone.

The boys fell silent, I simply nodded. This was it, tomorrow my contract would be over. I looked at each of them, they looked miserable.

“Guys cheer up, I’m still here until the 8th of December...” I paused remembering,

“Oh…I’m gonna miss Minho’s, Jinki’s, not to mention Junsu’s birthday!” I whined smacking my forehead with my palm.

“Tia don’t worry about Onew and My birthdays, we will be doing performances on those days and I’m sure Junsu will understand,” Minho gave me a sweet honest smile.

“Aww guys come here!” I squealed gesturing them to hug me.

They smiled and smothered me with hugs,

“Saranghaeyo SHINee and Yoochun…KEY, IS THAT YOUR HAND?!” I squealed as the boys laughed.

§§§§§

I knocked on Mr Sagong’s office door then walked in,

“Annyeong Mr Sagong,” I bowed taking a seat in front of him for the last time. {Hello/Hi}

“Annyeong Miss Torres, how have you been today?” Mr Sagong smiled looking through his paperwork.

“Okay I think…I just can’t believe it’s over,” I sighed out.

“Well it’s not over yet, you still have a couple of days left in Korea,” Mr Sagong replied getting up and going to his filing cabinet.

“I guess so…I’ve really enjoyed this opportunity Mr Sagong,” I smiled nervously.

“We’ve enjoyed having you here, you have been a great asset to our company as well as a good friend to SHINee and DBSK,” Mr Sagong pleasantly smiled handing me my end of contract paperwork to sign.

I picked up a pen from Mr Sagong’s desk and began to sign my name.

Mr Sagong cleared his throat, “Speaking of SHINee, you are aware you will have to move out of the SHINee house?”

I nodded, “Yeah…some of my things are already packed but I don’t think SHINee know, I plan to tell them when I get back to the house,”

Mr Sagong nodded as I turned to the last page of the contract and signed it. It was now over.

“So since your flights on the 8th of December, where are you going to stay for the next few days?” Mr Sagong questioned me as he took the completed contract away from me.

“I’m actually not sure but I’ll figure something out,” I smiled standing up.

“Well good luck and we’ll keep in touch for any up and coming opportunities!” Mr Sagong shook my hand.

“It was great working with you and SMEntertainment,” I smiled bowing.

“It was a pleasure having you,” Mr Sagong stood up and bowed back before I left his office.

That was it, no presents, no party, just sign and go. I couldn’t believe it was over. I was going in a few days and leaving my new friends behind.

I sighed to myself as I left the SME building for the last time. Micky had been waiting for me in his car, he was nice enough to wait and drop me back to the SHINee house.

I opened the car door and got it.

“How did it go?” Micky asked as I clicked in my seatbelt.

“It went okay, I’m no longer SME property…now I've got to move out of the SHINee house,” I replied as Micky began to drive us back.

“Where you gonna stay for the next couple of days?” Micky asked not taking his eyes off the road.

“I’m just gonna get a hotel,” I replied watching the buildings that passed by.

“Why don’t you stay at my house?” Micky suggested glancing at me quickly.

I thought for a second, “No…I couldn’t impose,”

“No seriously it will be fine and it will save you money, just see it as a friend helping out a friend,” Micky smirked pulling up outside the SHINee house.

“Urrr Okay, Komawo Yoochun!” I smiled before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. {Thank you}

“No problem,” Micky blushed.

I smiled and nudged him, “Come on Chun, let’s go tell my boys!”

Micky nodded then we got out of his car. I pushed the Key into the hole and opened the door to see five smiling faces.

“NUNA!” They yelled before hugging me, I barely got through the door.

“Hi Hyung!” They chimed to Micky stilling hugging me.

Micky waved and shut the front door for me.

“SHINee…you have to let go so I can tell you what’s going to be happening,” I coughed out.

Minho and Jonghyun let go first leaving Key, Onew and Taemin holding on to me.

“Guys come on let go,” I nagged at them.

“We don’t want to Nuna!” Key and Onew squealed.

“I know but you have to,” I sighed,

Key and Onew let go of me, which just left Taemin. Taemin was bending over slightly hugging my waist and looking up at me.

“Tae Tae…You gotta let go,” I whimpered out.

Taemin loosened his arms, “Okay Nuna,” Then he let go fully.

“Alright guys, take a seat!” I said walking into the centre of the living area.

SHINee followed and sat around me on the sofas and waited for me to explain. Micky sat at the Kitchen counter facing us.

“So…as of now I’m no longer your assistant and I’ve got to move out of the SHINee house,” I explained staring at them all.

“When?” Jonghyun asked shocked.

“Ummm today,” I replied looking down.

“That’s not fair T.K, where are you gonna stay?” Key asked looking at me.

“Umm, I’ll be staying at Micky’s for the last couple of days that I’m here,” I smiled awkwardly looking at Micky

“Ahhhhhh…” SHINee awed and nodded their heads.

“What?” I questioned narrowing my eyes at them.

“Oh nothing Nuna….So we will still be able to see you?” Taemin asked with glossy eyes.

“Definitely, that's if your schedule doesn’t get too busy,” I smiled.

“You should get packing then,” Onew said standing up.

Yeah, we’ll all help you!” Minho said standing up with Key and Jonghyun.

Taemin got up last and smiled, “I’ll help you too Nuna!”

I looked at each of them before noticing the evil glint in Key’s eyes.

“Key don’t you dare move, I know what you’re thinking!’ I growled at him.

Key smirked and started to move backwards towards the bedrooms, “I have no idea what you’re talking about T.K!”

Key suddenly ran to Onew’s bedroom and I ran after him,

“KEY, don’t you dare touch my underwear, I’LL KILL YOU KIM KIBUM!” I screamed out.

There was no doubt in my mind I was going to miss them all, I just wish I could say goodbye properly.