§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *20*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Ooo....20!! ^_^ Anyway enjoy and Feedback! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing "Eternal" By DBSK/TVXQ {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

The plane ride was nice but I felt like I was missing something. We spent our first day in Japan at the Japanese record label Rhythm zone, their schedule wasn’t as demanding as SMEntertainment’s so I could understand why the boys filed a lawsuit but then again we weren’t doing Tohoshinki stuff, we were doing promotional things for the Hello Kitty anniversary.

Today was our second day, we were staying in the Tohoshinki band house. Junsu and Jaejoong had left early this morning for the studio to put the finishing touches on some tracks.

So Micky and I were alone in the house. I was sitting by the window watching the rain fall down. I was really missing Changmin and Yunho it was so quiet here without them…

“Tia, you okay?” Micky appeared beside me with a cup of Tea.

“I’m fine,” I sighed watching the rain hit the glass of the window.

“You’re lying,” Micky grinned sitting next to me on the large window sill.

He handed me his cup of Tea and gestured me to drink. I took a sip. It was Green Tea my favourite.

I smiled and looked at him, “So how do you know I’m lying, Oppa?”

“Well…you’ve been sitting by the window since Junsu and Jaejoong left this morning huffing and sighing…that and the sad sparkle in your eyes, last time I saw that was just before the press conference,” Micky explained as I handed him back his Tea.

“So what’s up?”

I took a deep breath, "I feel like something’s been missing from my life for a while now, I guess not having Changmin and Yunho here made me realize that,”

“What exactly could be missing?”

I looked back at the window, “It’s like…I have no clear direction, I don’t know what I want to do, I’m an assistant intern at a record label in London, that’s all I am,”

I heard Micky place his cup on the floor then he held my hands making me look at him,

“You’re not just an intern in London, you’re so much more than that…”

I saw that sweet gentle look in Micky’s eyes, it made me want to smile as Micky continued to talk,

“You’re a daughter, a good girlfriend and a good friend...you’re talented, you can sing and dance, not to mention your honest beautiful personality with a beautiful face to match, don’t let me get into your body type, because that’s just crazy y!”

I laughed and bit my lip trying to stop the wide smile that was taking over my face.

“And that’s really cute too!” Micky added making me blush a bright red as far as I could tell from my window reflection.

“Junsu said that exact same thing!”

Micky chuckled, “Well it’s true and you look adorable when you’re drunk!”

“Speaking of drunk, remember when I asked you if I said anything stupid that night after my Yunho date….I did, didn’t I?”

Micky his chin deviously, “Honestly…I wouldn’t say stupid, more intriguing….do you wanna know what you said?”

“I wanna say no but by the look on your face you’re gonna tell me anyway,” I huffed preparing myself for the worst.

Micky smirked and began to spill all, “Before you fell asleep on my lap, you whispered something in my ear…”

Micky paused and stared at me, “Are you sure you wanna know?”

I shrugged, “How bad can it be,”

Micky his lip and continued, “Well you whispered, ‘can I tell you a secret?’ I said sure…then you whispered in ear with the cutest voice, ‘Even though you hate me, I really like you and think you have kissable lips!’”

“Oh my god I remember!” I squealed covering my face in embarrassment.

Micky chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder, “It’s okay, it’s not like you really think that ...do you?”

I looked at Micky then looked back at the window to avoid staring at his lips, “Ummm…..Oh look, it stopped raining Yoochun!”

“Yeah it has, so is there any truth to what you said?” Micky wasn’t giving up on this subject, Damn it!

I stared at Micky for a split second then stared at the floor nervously, “I don’t know…I haven’t really thought about your lips or looked at them in detail,”

“Why don’t you look at them now?”

I looked up at Micky, he had the funniest lip pout on his face,

“Seriously Yoochun, I can’t tell like that!” I laughed

“Okay…how about now?” Micky gave me his normal sweet cheeky smile then a smirk, he was basically lip modelling for me.

“I don’t know…you're moving too much!” I giggled more.

Micky moved his face right in front of mine, our lips were at least 4 inches apart. I tried to look at his lips but I was slightly going cross eyed from trying to focus so hard.

“Too close?” Micky breathed out, he’s breath smelt so sweet and warm.

“…No…its fine…” I whimpered out. I stared at him intensely.

“So…what do you think?” Micky’s voice was soft and mellow.

“Not sure…you do have a pretty face though!” I giggled moving back slightly.

Micky my cheek softly, “So do you,”

Suddenly I felt myself drawn to Micky’s face as I stared into his eyes. He smiled at me, he seemed to be analysing my face. I could now feel his warm breath on my top lip, we were drawing closer to each other.

As the intense silence took over us, we drew so close to each other that there was only a fraction of air stopping our lips from meeting.

“How about now?” Micky whispered in a low voice.

All I could do was breathe out slowly as I watched Micky’s eyes and lips. Then suddenly our lips touched but only for two seconds as Junsu and Jaejoong walked through the front door.

“Hey Hyung, hi Tia, what have you been up to?” Junsu asked walking right passed us to the kitchen.

At this point Micky and I hadn’t moved much, we were only a few inches away from each other’s faces but staring in Junsu's direction. We were both clueless and speech less, we knew what had just happened.

“Urrr…we’ve just been talking and watching the lips-Ummm rain!” Micky stumbled over his words.

Junsu and Jaejoong didn’t seem to notice Micky’s slip off the tongue.

“Cool, the weather’s been very horrible today but Tia I bet you’re used to it!” Jaejoong asked sorting out something to eat.

I continued to stare at Micky, “Umm…Yeah….it’s still horrible though,”

Micky stood up and stretched out not looking at me, I knew he felt as awkward as I did.

“I’m gonna go to my room and sort out some stuff,” Micky said as he began walking to the stairs.

I noticed his Tea was still on the floor, “Yoochun…you didn’t finish your Tea,”

He turned and looked at me, more like glanced at me, “It’s probably cold now,”

I just nodded and he walked up the stairs leaving me with Jaejoong and Junsu. I got up off the windowsill and picked up his cup then walked to the kitchen area in front of me, where Jaejoong and Junsu were making lunch.

I placed the cup on the counter and stood there clueless for a while.

“Tia what’s up?” Jaejoong asked mixing something in a pot.

“Ummm…Nothing…I’m gonna go for a little walk, I’ll be back in five minutes,” I replied walking to the sofa and putting on my jacket.

“Okay, we will see you in a bit!” Junsu nodded to me as I walked through the front door.

I shut the door behind me and began to walk down the street. Did Micky and I really kiss?

MICKY P.O.V.

I got to my room and shut the door behind me. I collapsed on my bed laying on my back. I put my hands behind my head and stared at the ceiling.

“I kissed her...” I whispered out loud placing my fingers on my lips, where Tianna lips were for those two seconds.

Damn it what am I thinking, this is wrong…. I know it was just a little kiss but I felt something, No….she has a boyfriend this isn’t right and I’m sure she didn’t feel anything...

“Yoochun…babo ya!” I growled at myself. {You’re an idiot}

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, what was I getting myself into. I heard a knock at my door.

{K}“Yoochun…are you okay?” Jaejoong said as he entered my room.

I sat up and Jaejoong closed the door then sat on the end of my bed.

{K}“Yeah, I guess so…” I mumbled as I fiddled nervously with my sleeve.

{K}“You don’t look okay,” Nothing ever got passed Jaejoong, he was really like a mother.

I faked a smile, {K}“It’s nothing…where’s Tianna?”

Jaejoong got up and began checking my desk for dust, {K}“She went for a walk…what’s with you two today?”

{K}“Nothing!” I said abruptly.

{K}“Yoochun I know you’re lying,” Jaejoong continued to scan my room for mess.

{K}“Hyung, it’s nothing honestly,” I tried my best to lie.

Jaejoong turned round and gave me a glare, his ‘mother glare’ the one that basically said ‘I know you’ve done something!’

I nervously looked away trying not to get caught in his glare, it was like a truth spell or something.

{K}“Park Yoochun, what did you do?” Jaejoong used a demanding tone as he sat back in front of me on my bed.

{K}“I didn’t do anything…It’s not like I planned to…I didn’t think I just…” I flustered out.

{K}“Hold up Micky, start from the beginning and talk slow,” Jaejoong tried to calm me.

I breathed in deeply, {K}“I may have…Well….We may have…Tianna and I kinda…”

{K}“Kinda what? Yoochun come on, tell me!” I could see the anticipation in his eyes.

{K}“We…Kinda kissed,” I mumbled out.

{K}“AI, WHEN? WHERE?!” Jaejoong yelled at me.

{K}“Shh Jae…I don’t want Junsu to know!”

Jaejoong calmed himself and spoke again, {K}“Okay…when and where did this happen?”

I sighed, {K}“Well it happened today, in fact, a split second before you and Junsu walked through the door,”

{K}“Ai ya...how did I not catch that!” Jaejoong hit himself with the palm of his hand.

I just shrugged, it wasn’t the response I wanted to hear from him.

{K}“Ah…So she did want to kiss you!” Jaejoong looked like he was talking out loud.

{K}“Jae, what’s that supposed to mean?”

{K}“Umm…well when I suggested that she might want to kiss you on that date I had with her, she didn’t really say no…” Jaejoong gave me a grin.

I shook my head, {K}“Jae that doesn’t mean anything, I really need your advice about this!”

Jaejoong placed his hand on my shoulder, {K}“its okay Yoochun it’s not like it meant anything,”

I tried to agree with Jaejoong but I couldn’t help but feel awkward.

Jaejoong gasped, {K}“You did feel something didn’t you?!”

I didn’t say a word…

{K}“What about Tianna? Did she feel something too?” Jaejoong began to pace frantically around my room.

{K}“I don’t know, Jae can you please sit down!” I moaned at him, he wasn’t helping me with this.

{K}“Ah, Sorry Yoochun!” Jaejoong chimed out an apology and sat back down.

I huffed, {K}“I know it was only for a second but it felt real and right….Jae what should I do?”

{K}“You should tell that to her, tell her how you feel!”

I lay back on my bed, {K}“What good will that do, it might make things awkward again and we just started getting along,”

I felt Jaejoong move off the bed, I sat up and saw him standing near the door.

{K}“Well, it’s up to you Yoochun, you can either talk to her about it or leave things unsaid,” Jaejoong told me before leaving my room.

I my side and stared at the hat on my desk Tianna gave me.

“I’ll wait and see what happens,” I sighed to myself.