§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *50*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okay this is a easy going part before more excitement kicks in! hehe! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Cling" By FT Island ^-^ {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

JAEJOONG P.O.V.

{K}“Hyung, do you think Tianna will like this?” Changmin held up a skirt, a rather short skirt.

{K}“Ummm Changmin, I don’t think Tianna wants the whole world to see her ‘special area’,” I replied taking the skirt from him and placing it back on the rack.

We had been shopping for two hours now, looking for the perfect gifts for Tianna’s birthday, which was in a couple of days.

{K}“Junsu, you find anything yet?” I shouted towards the shoe area of the store.

{K}“No but I think I lost Yunho!” I heard Junsu shout back.

I looked around and spotted Yunho talking to a female shop assistant.

{K}“I found him! He’s talking to a pretty shop assistant!” I yelled to Junsu.

I heard a squeal from Junsu’s direction then saw him charge towards Yunho and start yelling at him.

Changmin and I started laughing as we watched Yunho and Junsu argue. The female shop assistant backed away from them and went to help another costumer.

{K}“Hey Hyung isn’t that Kim, Tianna’s ex-best friend?” Changmin said nudging me to look in another direction.

I looked and saw Kimberly browsing through the underwear section.

{K}“Changmin wait here a second,” I said heading towards her.

{K}“Hyung don’t s-“

{K}“Shhh!” I hushed Changmin and continued to walk up to Kimberly.

I stopped right next to her, “Kim right?”

She looked up at me, “Yeah, oh… Jaejoong right?”

I nodded and looked around awkwardly. I had no idea why I walked over here to her.

“How’s Tianna?” Kim asked as she stopped looking through the bra rack.

I glared at her, “How do you think she is?!!”

“Look, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt her, I was just so…It doesn’t matter because Ryan doesn’t want me, he wants her,” Kim said in a hurt tone and continued to look through the rack.

I sighed, “Back in Korea, when Tianna was our assistant, she spoke so highly of you…”

I paused and shook my head at her “...It’s a shame that you’re a horrid lying cause I thought you were kinda cute in the pictures Tia showed me,”

I began casually walking away from her and back to Changmin.

{K}“Hyung what did you say to her?” Changmin asked still staring at Kim.

{K}“Nothing much, why?” I replied continuing to search through the rack.

{K}“Because I think she’s crying,” Changmin said in a softer tone.

I glanced at her then continued to look through the rack of clothes.

{K}“The tears she sheds are of guilt not remorse,” I replied in a bitter tone.

Changmin sighed and continued to look through the rack with me.

{K}“You guys found anything yet?” Junsu appeared next to us with Yunho.

{K}“Nope, what about you?” Changmin asked while holding up another skirt for me to disapprove of.

{K}“Junsu bought Tianna a bracelet, I got that assistant’s phone number if that counts!” Yunho smiled holding up a piece of paper.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the piece of paper, {K}“No it doesn’t!”

{K}“Ahhh Jae, give it back, I’m supposed to call her later!” Yunho moaned at me.

{K}“No, where supposed to be looking for a presents for Tianna, not hooking up with silly useless girls!” I growled out in a rather mean tone.

{K}“Aiiii, what bit your behind?” Yunho shot back picking up on my tone.

{K}“Hyung’s just annoyed we saw Kimberly, Tianna’s ex-friend, Hyung and her exchanged some words, he made her cry,” Changmin explained.

Yunho hummed, {K}“Well she deserves whatever Jae said about her, right Jae?”

{K}“Let’s just get Tianna’s gifts, we have to meet Micky in a couple of hours,” I sighed not looking at them.

Junsu, Yunho and Changmin nodded and we continued to search for the perfect gifts.

MICKY P.O.V.

I knocked on Tianna’s bedroom door and waited for an answer.

“Come in,” I heard her croak out.

I opened the door to see Tianna sitting on her bed reading through some contracts.

“I’m going to meet up with the guys in a sec, you wanna come?” I asked staring around her room.

The lack of tissues around showed that she had finally stopped crying, either that or she just couldn’t cry anymore.

“No I got work to do,” She replied not looking up at me.

I sat on the bed next to her and stopped her from writing, “It’s been two weeks since you went out anywhere besides to work, maybe you should come out with us,”

Tianna looked up at me, “I have too much work to get through today, I can’t,”

I sighed, “Okay…I’ll see you when I get back,”

Tianna just nodded and continued to amend her work contracts.

I got up and walked to her door then turned to look at her one more time, “And it’s not because you can’t go, it’s because you’re afraid to let anyone get close to you again, emotionally and physically,”

Tianna didn’t reply as I walked out her room and shut the door. I really had no idea what I could do for her.

§§§§§

I sat at a random table and ordered a drink. The boys were 20 minutes late, my guess was that they had trouble shopping.

{K}“Yoochun, we’re so sorry we’re late!” Junsu ran up to me followed by Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin.

{K}“What kept you?” I asked gesturing them to sit down.

{K}“Yunho kept chatting up shop assistants!” Changmin smirked sitting next to me.

{K}“I was not chatting them up, I was striking up pleasant conversations,” Yunho replied sitting opposite me with Junsu and Jaejoong next to him.

{K}“Uh huh and the pocket full of numbers suggest that!” Jaejoong added sarcastically.

{K}“Admittedly the third one you talked to was pretty cute,” Junsu confessed.

{K}“Oh Nina? Yeah she’s pretty cute,” Yunho smirked.

The guys laughed while I shook my head and stared into my drink.

{K}“How’s Tia?” Jaejoong asked catching my attention.

I sighed, {K}“She’s eating now, not speaking much though, she’s just buried herself in her work,”

{K}“I guess that’s kinda an improvement,” Changmin stated.

{K}“I guess,” I mumbled taking a sip of my drink.

{K}“Did she mention anything about her birthday coming up?” Yunho asked calling the waitress over.

{K}“Nope, I don’t think she even wants to do anything for it,” I replied looking up at him.

{K}“We have to do something for her!” Changmin spoke up as Junsu and Jaejoong ordered their drinks.

{K}“What exactly are we supposed to do if she won’t come out?” Junsu had a valid point.

{K}“How about a party at her flat?” Yunho suggested.

{K}“No that’s not a good idea plus, who would we invite, Tianna’s just lost her two closest friends and SHINee are busy in Korea,” I said putting an end to that idea.

{K}“Speaking of friends we saw Kimberly today, Jae had words with her,” Changmin coughed out.

I looked at Jaejoong, {K}“What did you say?”

Jaejoong looked back at me, I could see the hatred in his eyes, {K}“I just told her what I thought of her, that’s all,”

{K}“She cried!” Changmin added.

I smirked slightly, {K}“I’m guessing they weren’t pleasant words then?”

{K}“No,” Jaejoong replied just as the waitress bought drinks to our table.

{K}“Anyway back to Tianna’s birthday, what are we gonna do?” Yunho bought us back to our original subject.

I shook my head, {K}“I dunno, maybe we can…”

I stopped talking as my eyes got caught on a poster on the wall for an open mic night.

{K}“Maybe what Hyung?” Junsu asked making me focus back on the conversation.

{K}“Oh…ummm never mind, I got an idea for my present for Tia,” I smiled thinking about it.

{K}“Does it involve help from us?” Jaejoong looked at me with a curious expression.

{K}“Yes it does!” I beamed a wide smile before we all began drinking.

I just hope Tianna will agree to come out, if not…I might just have to force her.