§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *34*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Ooooo... Nearly time to go... but is it enough just to say goodbye?...READ, ENJOY & MESSAGE :D. ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Happy together" By Super Junior ^_^ {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Tianna…you might want to come here a second,” Micky called to me from the living area.

I had been at Micky’s house for a few days now, everything was pretty cool and calm. I was leaving in two days everything was packed and ready. Jaejoong, Junsu, Yunho and Changmin had dropped by yesterday and we had an all-night drink-a-thon.

I walked into the living area to see Micky on his laptop. He was wearing his glasses, boxers and a t-shirt, it was quite a pleasant sight.

I sat beside him, “So what’s up?”

“You might not be making that flight home,” Micky said turning his laptop screen to face me.

I read the screen, “SNOW! Oh come on!” I growled out.

“Umm, Micky can I use your house phone?” I asked looking through the rest of the flight cancellations.

“Sure,” Micky handed me his house phone.

I dialled the airport number and checked out my flight status on the phone.

“Awww for sake, my flights definitely cancelled,” I growled hanging up the phone.

“What you gonna do?” Micky asked getting up and walking to the kitchen.

“I’m gonna have to book a later flight,” I replied going on Micky’s laptop and looking through the later flights.

“You can stay here longer you know,” Micky said sitting back beside me.

“I would love to but I really want to get back before Ryan’s birthday,” I said clicking on the flights.

“Oh…” Micky sighed taking a sip of his drink, “So when’s the latest flight?”

“Umm….the latest flight I can get is the 16th of December so I’ll be bothering you for another week!” I smiled booking the flight.

“That’s cool, so that means SHINee can say goodbye properly,” Micky said stretching out and sitting back down next to me.

“Well from the text Taemin sent me, they seem pretty busy,” I sighed handing Micky his laptop back.

“Are you still able to make it for Ryan’s birthday?” Micky asked staring at his laptop screen.

“Yeah…I should call him,” I sighed.

Micky smiled at me then focused on his laptop screen. I got up and walked into the guest bedroom, the room I had been staying in for the past few days. I shut the door and took out my phone.

I dialled Ryan’s number and waited…

“Hello,” Ryan’s voice sounded croaky, it was probably early morning in London.

“Hey Ryan,” I chimed down the phone.

“Hey beautiful, you still coming back in two days?” Ryan asked happily down the line.

I rubbed my head and leaned against the wall, “Umm…Yeah about that,”

“You’re not staying, are you?” Ryan sounded upset.

“No I’m not staying, I’m just coming back a little later,” I replied calmly.

I heard Ryan’s sigh, “When?”

“16TH,” I replied. I waited for Ryan’s response, I was hoping for a positive one.

“You got to be ing kidding me, you’re supposed to be here in two days, do you not want to come back?” Ryan’s voice was so harsh and cruel.

“God Ryan! Of course I do, it’s not my fault it's the snow, my flight got cancelled!” I raised my voice slightly.

“You know what it doesn’t matter, if you really wanted to come home, you would have already!” Ryan shouted down the phone at me.

“Ryan don’t start this, you’ve waited 9 months for me so I’m sure one more week won’t make a difference!” I argued with him.

“Whatever, I’ll see you when I see you,” Ryan growled out.

“Ryan…RYAN!” I shouted down the phone. He had hung up on me.

“FOR SAKE!” I growled out.

I grabbed my jacket and exited the guest room. I walked into the living area to see Micky sitting at his Piano. It was like he was waiting for me.

“Yoochun, I’m gonna take a walk to clear my head, I’ll be back later,” I faked a smile while I adjusted my jacket.

“Sure, you okay?” Micky asked giving me a sympathetic look.

I nodded, “I’m fine, just a little stressed,”

Micky just smiled at me, I’m sure he had heard me shouting down the phone. I walked to the door and opened it.

“Tianna?” I heard Micky call me. I stopped and looked at him.

“You might need these,” Micky said throwing me the house keys.

“Komawo Micky,” I smiled catching them and put them in my pocket before exiting the house. {Thank you}

I hated it when Ryan and I argued. It was always over something that didn’t matter, okay granted I just up and went to Korea on short notice but I’m sure he knows I love him…or else I wouldn’t want to come back….

MICKY P.O.V.

Tianna had been gone for a couple of hours. I was in my room thinking of things to do with Tianna before she leaves. I took out my phone and scrolled through my numbers then stopped at Onew's number and pressed call.

{K}“Hello?” Onew voice seemed surprised.

{K}“Hey Onew, how’s the performances going?” I asked.

{K}“They’re going really great Hyung, How’s Tianna?”

{K}“She’s okay, she’s a bit stressed out because her flight was cancelled, so she’s leaving on the 16TH now,” I replied moving my hair out of my eye.

{K}“Really? So we still have the chance to say goodbye to her properly!” Onew voice took on an excited tone.

{K}“Yeah but I think we should do something more,” I suggested trying to think of ideas.

{K}“What, like a leaving party?”

{K}“Onew that's brilliant! I squealed down the phone.

{K}“Well thanks…Hey why don’t we make it a leaving party slash birthday party for Tianna, Junsu and Minho!”

{K}“And you Onew,” I added.

{K}“Oh yeah my birthday too!” Onew giggled down the line.

I laughed along with him, {K}“Anyway we got to tell the guys so we can all be there…When should we do the party?”

{K}“ “How about…the 15TH, cause we get back on 13TH, that give us like two days to get everything sorted,” Onew laid out the plan.

{K}“Yeah that will work! By the way don’t tell Tianna about this, I want it to be a surprise for her, oh and don’t tell her what day you come back either!” I smiled to myself thinking how this would be the best way to say goodbye.

{K}“Sure Hyung, so you’ll keep us updated?”

{K}“Yeah I will, take care Onew,” I smiled to myself again.

{K}“Take care Hyung!” Onew replied before I hung up the phone.

This leaving party idea was just the thing that would make Tianna happy before she leaves. After I heard that argument, I’m sure she’s in need of a good send off.

I was crazy to think that we had a chance to be something more. I knew she was choosing Ryan over me, I expected that. She's been with him for 3 years, I just hope he knows how much she loves him.

I sat up on my bed and stretched out then there was a knock at my bedroom door.

NORMAL P.O.V.

“Come in,” I heard Micky’s voice.

I pushed the door open to see Micky sitting up on his bed.

“Hey…is it okay if I bother you for a bit?” I asked him leaning against his doorframe.

“Sure,” Micky replied patting the empty space next to him.

I smiled and jumped on his bed next to him.

“So what’s with the grin?” I asked looking at the massive smile plastered on his face.

“Huh?...Oh nothing just memories,” Micky replied laying back.

I lay back next to him, “What kind of memories?”

“Ones of us, SHINee, DBSK, all from these past 9 months we’ve spent with you,” Micky replied staring up at the ceiling.

“Missing me already huh Yoochun?!” I giggled.

“Hush, I’m not that soft,” Micky replied nudging me.

I my side to face him, “Do you remember when we first met?”

“Yeah, I wish it was slightly different,” Micky said screwing up his face.

“It wasn’t too bad, I mean you only just called me a crazy fan girl and said you didn’t want anything to do with me!” I laughed making him feel slightly bad.

“Hey! I did make it up to you remember?!” Micky argued with me turning on his side to face me.

I smiled, “Yeah, you did more than make it up to me, you are amazing Yoochun!”

I held Micky’s hand as I closed my eyes. He had been so nice, so patient with me. I hope he knew how much I did care about him.

“Tianna?”

“Hmmm?”

“I want to say something,” Micky said making me open my eyes.

“Go ahead, Yoochun,” I smiled at him.

Micky cleared his throat, “Tianna I love-“

“Replay, Replay, Replay,” My phone rang interrupting Micky.

“Aww sorry Micky, hold that thought!” I said before picking up my phone.

“Yeboseyo?” I answered. {Hello}

“Hello Tianna, how are you?” Mr Sagong’s voice bellowed in my ears.

“Oh…hello Mr Sagong, I’m great I weren’t expecting you to call,” I chimed down the phone.

“Well I’m only checking up on a great assistant,” Mr Sagong replied making me smile, he then continued to speak, “…Anyway, I heard your flight was delayed?”

I sat up on Micky’s bed, “Yeah, I booked another flight for the 16TH so I’m here for another week, if you need a spare assistant I’ll be happy to help!” I joked smiling at Micky.

Mr Sagong cleared his throat, “Actually, could you come down to headquarters at 3pm on the 15TH, there’s something I forgot to discuss with you,”

I gulped loudly, “Really?”

“Don’t worry nothing bad, it’s just to do with your referencing for your label’s company,” Mr Sagong reassured me.

I sighed relieved, “Oh, okay sure, I’ll see you on the 15TH!”

“Take care Tianna, I’ll see you soon,” Mr Sagong chimed out before hanging up.

I smiled to myself and put my phone back in my pocket.

“What was that about?” Micky asked sitting up next to me.

“Mr Sagong wants to see me about some referencing and stuff that’s all,” I replied looking at him.

Micky nodded then lay back down. I remembered Micky was going to say something important before my phone rang.

“What were you saying before Yoochun?” I asked trying to jog his memory.

Micky took a deep breath, “Umm…I was saying how I love you-being here and it’s been amazing spending time with you, I’m not going to forgot you,”

Micky’s tone of voice was slightly awkward like he hiding something but I let it go.

“Thank you, I’ve enjoyed being here with you too…” I paused and looked at the clock it was getting kind of late.

“I’m gonna go to bed and quit bothering you!” I smirked before getting up and walking to the door.

“Tia?”

“Yeah?” I said turning around to see Micky sitting up,

“Can you stay with me a little more, just till I fall asleep?” Micky asked avoiding eye contact with me.

I smiled then walked back to the bed and sat next to him, “Sure but if I fall asleep first, you can’t kick me off the bed!”

“We’ll see,” Micky smirked as he lay back again.

“Don’t be a Yoochun!” I laughed hitting him with his pillow.

We burst into laughter then I lay back next him and we began talking about things.

I was really going to miss Micky, I just wish I had more time with him but I guess I have to get back to my life.