§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *28*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Part 28...Let's bring some drama... Read, Enjoy and Feedback y readers! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Taxi" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (Beautiful heart felt song! ^-^) {K} - Spoken in Korean

 

“Oppa…it’s so cold out, why did you want me to meet you here?” I said to Micky as we walked through the park, it was beginning to snow. It had been a week since my last outing with Micky or the boys.

“Well I wanted to talk to you about stuff,” Micky replied adjusting his hood.

“What stuff Yoochun?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

Micky grinned, “Just normal stuff like…How’s Jonghyun?”

“He’s back at home, he recovered really well,” I smiled putting my furry hood up.

“Let’s sit down,” Micky suggested pointing to a bench.

I nodded then we sat on the bench a little distance apart. I looked at Micky, he had a stern look on his face.

“What’s with the serious look?” I asked watching the snow fall on Micky’s sweeping fringe.

Micky shook his head and looked at me, “I need to talk to you about something,”

“Okay sure…” A cold breeze passed us making me pause.

“Hold on a second,” I said before snuggling up closer to Micky to protect myself from the cold wind. “Okay…so what’s up?”

Micky cleared his throat nervously, “I wanna talk about you and me,”

I looked him straight in the eyes, “What about us?”

Micky looked down awkwardly, “I’m not gonna lie…I still have these feelings for you and I don’t know what to do…I have no idea what you feel, I know you love your boyfriend back home but it’s like one minute you want me and the next you're so far away,”

I sighed. I knew this conversation was going to come up but I didn’t know it would be now… I had no idea what I felt for Micky, I avoided thinking about it ever since I came back from Japan.

“Tia, are you gonna say something?” Micky’s voice rang in my ears.

I looked at him again, “I don’t know what to say Micky,”

“So you don’t feel anything for me?” Micky’s voice began to tremble.

I took a deep breath, “I’m not saying I don’t, it’s complicated…I do feel something for you but I think the love I have for Ryan overrides that…I can’t pretend I don’t have feelings for you cause I do but-“

Micky stopped me mid-sentence kissing me passionately on the lips. His lips were warm but that’s not why I let him continue to kiss me.

Micky slowly stopped and pulled away to look at me. My heart was pounding, I wanted him but I couldn’t do this. I couldn’t just up and leave my boyfriend for something that seemed like lust…I can’t throw three years of love away…

“Micky…this can’t happen, I gotta go,” I said getting up and walking away.

“TIANNA!” I heard Micky call to me.

I ignored him and walked as fast as I could. I know this was hurting him but I didn’t ask for these feelings, they just happened and sometimes I wish they weren’t there so we wouldn’t get hurt.

I reached the SHINee house and cleared my head. I knew the boys would take my mind off all this ‘feeling crap’.

“Hi SHINee!” I squealed putting on a brave face as I walked through the door.

The boys were silent, I could only see Jonghyun, Key and Taemin in the living area.

“Guys, what’s wrong? Where’s Minho and Onew?” I asked looking around.

Jonghyun walked up to me and held my hand, “Nuna…Tianna…we should have told you an hour ago but…”

I could see the sadness and worry in Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Tell me what? Where’s Jinki?” My heart began beat hard against my ribcage.

“Nuna…Onew’s in hospital with severe swine flu,” Key spoke up from the sofa.

“He’s okay right? I mean, Jonghyun you had it and you’re perfectly fine!” I felt my lip quiver, I was afraid.

“Honestly Nuna we don’t know, when we called the ambulance he was so weak, we didn’t know what to do,” Taemin mumbled out.

“You should have called me Taemin, You all know full well you should have called me!” I wanted to cry but I held it in, we had to be strong.

“We didn’t want you to see him like that, we knew how much you’d worry,” Key tried to justify what they did.

“But why didn’t you call me…Onew and Minho called me when you went into hospital Jonghyun, why is it so different now?” I raised my voice slightly, I was still holding back my tears.

The boys fell silent, they were hiding something from me.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME?!” I shouted at them, I wanted an answer.

Key looked me straight in the eyes, “Because Onew told us not to,”

For a split second my heart stopped, why wouldn’t he want me to know? I had to get out of here, I couldn’t cry in front the boys. They needed me to be positive but I can’t be…not right now…

“Tianna wait!” Jonghyun called after me as I stormed out of the house.

I only got as far as the next street before I burst into tears. I wasn’t just crying because I was worried, I was angry at Onew for not telling me but also felt guilty for being angry at him. I was so confused, all I wanted was someone to help me…someone to make me feel safe…

Then I thought the one person that could make me feel safe right now…Yoochun…

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“Jae…I kissed her again,” I sighed hitting my head on my Piano keys.

{K}“PARK YOOCHUN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Jaejoong yelled down the phone at me.

I huffed, {K}“I don’t know anymore but I can’t pretend the feeling I get when I’m with Tianna isn’t real…I’m not saying I’m in love with her but I do have real feelings for her,”

{K}“I know…did you tell her that?”

I sighed, {K}“Yeah I did,”

{K}“Aish Yoochun, what’s wrong with you? What happened to what happens in Japan stays in Japan?!...Did you not t-“

{K}“Jaejoong I know, I’ve messed up…From the way she stormed off after I kissed her, I doubt she’ll ever want me to be her friend,” I yelled back down the phone.

I heard Jaejoong sigh, {K}“I doubt it, she likes you Micky, you’re becoming one of the people she can count on to be there for her, like we all do but like Onew, you have a deeper connection to her, she wouldn’t want to lose that with you,”

{K}“I don’t know Jae...She probably hates me now for putting all this on her…”

My doorbell rang making me sit up slightly,

{K}“Hey Jae someone’s at my door, I’ll call you later,” I sighed getting up from my Piano and walking towards the door.

{K}“Alright cool, stay positive…Always keep the faith!” Jaejoong cooed down the line.

I laughed, {K}“I’ll try, bye Jae!”

I hung up my phone and opened my front door. Tianna stood before me, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Tianna what’s wrong?”

NORMAL P.O.V.

I stood still before Micky crying my eyes out. I couldn’t speak…I didn’t want to, all I knew was that I had walked to Micky’s house for the first time through light snow and was standing here crying in front of him.

“Tianna…what happened?” Micky asked staring straight at me.

“…Onew’s…in…hospital…” I stuttered out between each breath I took.

“Come here,” Micky pulled me into his arms and shut the door behind me.

I cried into his shirt, I felt the warmness of his chest. I could hear his heartbeat…it was beating fast.

Micky loosened his hold on me making me look up at him,

“Why don’t we sit down,” He said with a reassuring smile.

I sniffed and nodded, I still couldn’t speak properly. Micky took my hand and led me to his sofa. I took off my Jacket and I looked around his living room, the piano caught my eye.

“How about I play you something,” Micky suggested drawing my attention to him.

“That would be nice…” I barely whispered out.

Micky patted my hand and headed over to the Piano. He sat down at it and began to play. I had never watched him play before…not properly anyway, I guess there was more to Micky then I thought…

He looked amazing just playing for me, he didn’t have to, he didn’t have to do anything for me…Just be himself and that’s what he’s been doing the whole time.

I suddenly noticed that Micky had stopped playing. I looked over at him to see him staring back at me.

“Why did you stop?” I spoke up slightly.

“Because I’m hungry and worried about you,” Micky replied getting up and sitting back next to me.

“You shouldn’t though,” I said timidly looking at my lap.

Micky placed my hand in his, “I know, but I do because you’re my friend…So what happened to Onew?”

“He was taken to Hospital, he caught swine flu,” I mumbled out.

“He’ll be okay right?” Micky held my hand tighter.

I sighed “That’s what I thought but the boys said he was so weak,”

Micky looked at me weirdly, “He’ll be okay, you should go and see him,”

“I can’t…” I paused and took a deep breath, “I’m afraid, worried, angry, guilty for being angry…I’m just so confused right now Yoochun,”

I let a few tears slide down my cheek before quickly wiping them away with my free hand.

A saddened look came across Micky’s face, “Why are you angry?”

“Because Onew told, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun not to call me when he was taken into hospital, I only found out when I got back today after running away from you,” I let out a sad giggle.

Micky sighed, “You know Onew was only trying to protect you, you worry too much… you should still go and see him though,”

“I CAN’T... not now I’m too confused, I can’t see him like that, in a hospital bed…Jinki’s my best friend, he’s always been there for me even when we were in separate countries but I’m so angry at him for doing what he did!”

Micky pulled me into a tight hug, I began sobbing again,

“It’s okay, you just need to get your mind off this, Onew cares so much about you, he just wanted to protect you,”

I looked up at Micky, “You’re a good friend Yoochun,”

Micky smiled down at me, “So are you,”

As I stared up at Micky, I felt safe again. That feeling started to build up in my chest so I had to let it out…

I Micky’s cheek and slowly kissed him on the lips. It obviously caught him by surprise because it took a few seconds for him to kiss back. I slowly pulled back and looked at him then we lost control.

Micky grabbed my neck kissing me passionately on the lips, in which I kissed back holding onto his shoulders. Still locked in the kiss with Micky, he helped me move on top of him so I was basically straddling him while he sat up straight on the sofa.

I started to his shirt as he placed his hands on my waist keeping me in the kiss. We parted quickly as he pulled off my top leaving me now only in my bra and jeans. We continued to kiss, the passion was so intense. Even though it felt good…it wasn’t right…

“Micky we can’t do this!” I said pulling away from him.

Micky looked at me all flustered. We were breathing so heavy, Micky’s shirt was wide open revealing his slightly toned chest. He looked so amazing but I didn’t want it to happen like this.

“I got to go,” I breathed out getting off Micky and picking up my top off the floor.

“I’m sorry, I-“

“It’s okay Yoochun, It’s not your fault it’s me, I shouldn’t have kissed you…I’m just so confused, I need to be alone and think for a while,” I put my top back on then my jacket.

“I understand,” Micky got up and walked me to the door.

“I’m sorry Micky,” I said stepping outside his house.

Micky smiled weakly, “I know,”

I smiled back and waved goodbye before heading back to the SHINee house. I was in a weird way, I know in my mind I shouldn’t of kissed Micky but I didn’t stop it straight away.

I reached the SHINee house and opened the door to Jonghyun, Key, Taemin and Minho, I guess he’d just come back from the hospital.

“Hi,” I said closing the door and taking off my jacket.

“Hi Tianna,” Key, Jonghyun and Taemin replied solemnly.

Minho stood up, “Tianna…I’m sorry about-“

“It’s okay, I’m gonna just go to bed, I’ll see you guys in the morning, we have interviews to do,” I cut off Minho before walking into Onew’s room.

I shut the door behind me and sat on the bed. Key had obviously changed the sheets because they were clean and brand new.

I lay on the bed. I knew I couldn't see Onew in the state he was in, as well as keep up with the SHINee schedule. I had just under two months to sort out my head and tie up loose ends but I know I can’t do that without Onew’s support. I guess I needed him more than I thought.

“Onew Hyung will be okay Nuna,”

I looked over at the door to see Taemin standing there with a cheery face.

“Hi Taemin, I didn’t hear you come in,” I smiled sitting up.

Taemin giggled, “Yeah, I’m very sneaky…Onew was only trying to protect you,”

I sighed, “I know, Komawo Taemin,” {Thank you}

Taemin nodded, “Night Nuna,”

“Night Taemin,” I smiled again.

Taemin smiled and began to walk through the door.

“Taemin wait!” I called to him.

Taemin stopped and turned to look at me,

“Can you sleep next to me tonight, it will be weird not having Onew here to annoy me,” I asked moving over to my side of the bed.

“Sure Nuna,” Taemin grinned shutting the door and getting on the bed next to me.

Taemin was the closest thing I had to a little brother, for some reason his innocence relaxed me. I needed to relax if I was going to sort my head out.