§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *8*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Okay dokie here's another part! :D ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Heartquake" By Super Junior ft Micky & U-know (lovely song!) {K} - Spoken in Korean.

 

“…Hey this is Ryan, obviously I can’t pick up the phone right now so leave a message after the beep *BEEP*…” My call went through to voicemail.

“Hi Ryan…Its Tia again, I miss you…I’m okay just a bit stressed, I know I called a couple of times already in this past 3 months but I really miss you…Well there’s only 6 more months to go then I’ll be back, call me when you get the chance,” I left my message and hung up.

I got off my bed and went to the bathroom. To be honest I was freaked out by what happened three weeks ago...dancing with Micky….I just couldn’t believe it but what pissed me off the most was that he was avoiding me more than ever. Just when I thought I had made a break through.

“What's wrong with me?” I moaned brushing through my hair in mirror.

“Replay, replay, replay…” My phone began to ring. I ran out of the bathroom as quick as possible and picked it up. I was hoping it was Ryan….

“Yeboseyo?” I answered

“I see you’ve really been working on your Korean!”

“Jinki! How are you?!” I squealed down the line.

“I’m okay…how are DBSK treating you?”

I huffed, “Oh, they are taking care of me,”

“But Micky’s still playing with you, right?” Onew hit the nail on the head.

“I…I…didn’t say that!” I stuttered…was it that obvious?

Onew laughed, “You didn’t have to,”

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see me,

“Weren’t you suppose come find me so we can catch up?” I changed the subject.

“Oh yeah…forgive me, we went to Japan just after the our second mini album release, we get back next month so I can catch up with you then, promise!” Onew voice was so sincere.

I giggled, “Its okay Jinki, how was Jonghyun’s birthday?”

“Ummm...It was okay, we couldn’t throw him a party but we did get some cake…speaking of birthdays, you know its Micky Yoochun's birthday today?”

I sighed, “I know,”

“Did you get him anything?” Onew was really pushing me.

“Yes I did Jinki, I bought him a hat, the one I saw him looking at a few day ago,” I smiled.

Onew laughed, “Hmmm…so you got it covered then….You know, it’s Taemin’s 16th birthday after we come back from Japan, we are throwing a party for him and he wants you to come,”

I began to grin, “Really?...Ummm…I’ll make sure I’m free for that!”

Onew was quiet for a second, “Any calls from Ryan?”

“No, not yet but I’m sure he’s just working hard!” I tried to hide my disappointment.

“I’m sure he’ll call, love always finds a way,” Onew always knew how to woo a girl.

I laughed, “Oooo…speaking of love, DBSK think you might be my yeonin!” {Sweetheart/Lover}

Onew laughed again, “Well we were lovers and do seem like it sometimes…”

“But we’re not,” I said stopping the thoughts.

“Yeah,” Onew said setting up the silence.

It’s weird how this was the first awkward silence we had together since…well…when we decided to be lovers and when we were breaking up just before I went back home to England.

I glanced over at the clock, “Oh , Jinki I gotta go I’m late, we’re having a birthday dinner for Yoochun, I’ll see you when you get back okay?”

“Yeah okay, say happy birthday to Micky from SHINee!”

“I will…Mahal Kita Jin!” I squealed down the phone.

“Saranghaeyo Tia!” Onew replied then I hung up the phone.

I quickly grabbed Micky’s present and looked in the mirror.

“I can’t believe I’m ten minutes late!” I growled adjusting my hair one last time.

I huffed then ran out of my hotel room, slamming the door behind me. The dinner was being held on the sky deck so it wasn’t far for the boys and me, but these days timing wasn’t my strong point.

MICKY P.O.V.

{K}“Yoochun hurry up!” Junsu shouted from the living room.

{K}“Yeah I’m coming!” I shouted back just before my phone rang.

{K}“Hello?”

{K}“Yoochun,”

{K}“Hey mom, where are you? The dinner’s about to st-“

{K}“Yoochun, your brother and I won’t be able to make your birthday dinner tonight, I’m so sorry son…we really wanted to be there,” I could hear the sadness in my mother’s voice.

{K}“its okay mom, don’t worry…say hi to Yoohwan for me,” I replied happily, I couldn’t let her hear the disappointment in my voice.

{K}“Happy Birthday son, we are very proud of you, keep on going,” My mother cried down the phone.

{K}“Thank you mom, I love you,” I replied.

{K}“Bye Micky,” was the last thing I heard my mom say before I hung up.

“Great!” I growled to myself.

The one thing I wanted for my birthday was my mom and brother to be here tonight and that black hat but mostly I just wanted my family because I missed them so much and now they can’t make it. My family are the one thing that would have made me feel better and like myself….

Why should I even go to this dinner?...

“Hey Micky…you okay?” Jaejoong said peering into the bathroom.

“Umm…Yeah…my mom and brother can’t make it tonight,” I mumbled looking at my reflection.

Jaejoong looked at me, “I know how much it meant to you for them to be here tonight,”

I smiled weakly, “Yeah, I’ll be okay, let’s go have dinner!”

Jaejoong patted me on the back and we headed out of our hotel suite.

Junsu, Yunho and Changmin were already seated at a table when we reached the sky deck restaurant but there was no sign of Tianna.

“Hey guys,” I said taking my seat at the table.

“Happy birthday Micky!” Junsu, Yunho and Changmin greeted me.

“Where’s Tianna?” Jaejoong asked taking his seat next to me and Changmin. Junsu sat opposite Changmin and Yunho sat opposite Jaejoong.

“We don’t know…I guess she’s not here yet,” Junsu said looking at the menu.

Then I saw her running up to our table, she was carrying a box… did she get me a present?

NORMAL P.O.V.

“I’m… so…. Sorry I’m late!” I puffed out sitting down opposite Micky.

Micky laughed, “Don’t worry about it, it’s nice you're here,”

Wow…that was unexpected from Micky, what drugs was he taking?...I snapped out of my daze.

“Happy birthday Micky, oh and SHINee say happy birthday too!” I smiled picking up a menu.

“Thanks!” He smiled at me. I avoided his cute stare and looked down at my menu.

“Why don’t we order?” Junsu said.

We all nodded and called for a waiter… Why was I acting like a nervous little girl…?

§§§§§

Our food came and went in no time, now we were drinking wine. We were more relaxed especially Micky and I, everything was going well or so I thought.

“So Tia, how do you spend your birthdays?” Yunho asked me taking a sip of Sake.

“Well I always spend them with my friends and family,” I smiled and looked at Micky, his expression had darkened.

“Micky, you o-“

“I’m gonna go back to the suite, if that’s okay?” Micky cut me off and stood up.

The guys nodded, all I could do was agree with them. Micky gave us a short sweet smile then disappeared from the sky deck.

“Jae?”

“Hmm…Tia?”

“Is Micky okay?” I asked with real concern.

“He’ll be fine, don’t worry about him!” Changmin said pouring me a glass of wine.

I took the glass and gulped the wine down.

“Guys, I’m going to go to bed,” I smiled standing up and stretching.

“Aww…don’t go!” Junsu whined.

“Yeah…what Junsu said, don’t go!” Changmin batted his eyelashes at me.

“Sorry guys, I’m really tired…I’ll see you in the morning,” I smiled picking up Micky’s present and waving to the boys before disappearing into the elevator.

I pressed the boys’ floor number and the elevator began to descend. In all honesty I was going to see how Micky was and give him his present.

The elevator opened and I rushed to DBSK’s suite door, I knocked loudly.

“It’s open!” I heard Micky yell.

I pushed down the handle and opened the door to see Micky Yoochun sitting on the sofa drinking from an alcoholic bottle.

“Hey Micky…I forgot to give your present,” I smiled passing the box to Micky.

Micky took the box and placed it on the floor next to him, “Thanks…you didn't have to...”

I looked down, “I know….Micky?” I looked at him in which he looked back at me, “…What’s wrong?”

He huffed, “I miss my family…that’s it really,”

I gave Micky a comforting smile, “its okay, I’m sure you’ll be fine,”

Micky looked at me intensely, “You have no idea what its like,”

I laughed nervously, “Of course I understand how it is to miss family,”

“No you don’t!” Micky shouted at me, “I don’t want your understanding, cause you can’t understand how miserable I feel when I can’t see my family…It’s been this way ever since I came back to Korea so don’t say you understand!”

“You’re wrong Micky!” I cried out making Micky look at me in silence.

I continued to speak, “Of course I ing understand! Why don’t you try understanding what it’s like to spend 14 years missing your mother and wishing she was still alive!”

Tears were streaming down my face, I hadn’t mentioned my mother in years but only because it was easier not to think about her rather than letting the pain and sorrow consume me.

“Tianna…I’m so s-“

“Forget it Micky,” I said walking towards the door. I turned round with tears still falling from my eyes.

“Oh and happy birthday Micky, I hope your happy now!” Was the last thing I said before slamming the suite door shut.

I ran to my room as fast as I could. I opened the door, slammed it shut and collapsed on my bed.

Tonight…for the first time in a while… I broke. I felt vulnerable and weak just like when I was six….