§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *42*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Next part 42 wooo.... Feelings come back, if only they were truthful with themselves, well that's relationships for ya! READ/RATE/MESSAGE ^-^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Kotoba Wa Iranai" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (Pretty song!)

 

 

I was woken up by the sound of movement. I opened my eyes to see a fully dressed Ryan sitting on the end of my bed.

“Morning Ry!” I croaked out.

Ryan looked at me and kissed me on the lips, “Morning y, you might want to put some clothes on before Micky comes back,”

I sat up and wrapped my bed sheets around my body, “Micky hasn’t come home yet?”

Ryan could read the concern on my face, “Don’t worry, I’m sure he’s fine, he probably stayed at Kim’s,”

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” I sighed leaning against my headboard.

“I know I am…Anyway I’m off home, I got to sort some paperwork and see my mum,” Ryan said kissing my lips.

“Bye Ry,” I waved to him seductively as he left my bedroom.

I waited till I heard my front door slam to get up, that way I knew Ryan was gone. I put my dressing gown on and headed to the bathroom.

I locked the door and stood in front of the sink and looked in mirror. My hair was a mess but after last night I expected it to be. I took my hair band from the side and tied my hair up then the shower.

I felt horrible but not because of the hangover, something else was on my mind. I shook my head and took off my dressing gown before stepping into the hot shower.

The water hit my cold skin making me shiver slightly. I took out my hair band out and let the hot water run through my hair. My mind was a totally blur, I was so confused. I really need to talk to someone but who…

“I need to talk to Jinki,” I whimpered out loud.

I quickly finished my shower and got changed in some shorts and a t-shirt. I twirled my hair into a bun and went into the living room to my computer desk.

I the screen and logged into my IM account. I scrolled through my IM list and clicked on Onew’s screen name and began to type.

TKT<3: “I NEED YOU!!! :/”

I waited patiently for Onew to reply, I really did need him right now. I buried my head in my hands, then I heard the IM message sound. I looked at the screen,

Jin.L.O: “T what’s wrong?”

TKT<3: “I can’t explain…I just need you Jinki:(”

Jin.L.O: “Wait…be calm, explain it to me.”

I took a deep breath and began to type again,

TKT<3: “I’m so confused”

Jin.L.O: “About what?”

TKT<3: “Micky…”

Jin.L.O: “What about Micky? Is he there?”

TKT<3: “He’s not here right now…He stayed at Kim’s :/”

Jin.L.O: “What’s wrong with that?”

TKT<3: “Nothing….I just…..”

Jin.L.O: “Tianna what’s really wrong?”

TKT<3: “Last night….While me and Ryan were, you know ‘doing it’…I was…”

Jin.L.O: “You what Tia?... You can tell me :)”

TKT<3: “The whole time… I was thinking about Micky”

After I revealed to Onew what happened, Onew took a while to respond, which wasn’t like him.

TKT<3: “JINKI SAY SOMETHING!!!”

Jin.L.O: “Mianhae Tia…I was just thinking” {Sorry}

TKT<3: “It’s fine, just tell me what does it mean?!!”

Jin.L.O: “Well….It could be just a ual attraction, how are you with Ryan?”

TKT<3: “*Sigh* we’re good but he's getting unbelievably jealous over Micky… It’s not like Micky loves me, Ryan’s just being overprotective…but I still love him though.”

Jin.L.O: “Hmmm….Maybe it’s just Ryan making you feel that there’s something more between you and Yoochun, that’s why you keep thinking about him”

TKT<3: “You’re probably right, I should just forget it…. Plus I know I love Ryan, Right?”

Jin.L.O: “Right”

Jin.L.O: “I got to go, we have a performance in a couple of hours ^-^, we will talk again soon xxx :)”

TKT<3: “Okay…Komawo Jinki :D!” {Thank you}

Jin.L.O: “No problem… Saranghaeyo Tia x”

TKT<3: “Mahal Kita Jinki x<3x”

Then Onew logged off. I got up from my computer desk and moved to the sofa to watch T.V. As soon as I turned it on my phone went off.

I ran to the kitchen counter and picked it up,

“Hello?”

“Morning lovely, how was your alone time with Ryan?” Kim teased down the line.

“It was the usual I guess, is Micky there?” I tried not to sound so worried.

“Nah, he just left, he should be at yours soon,” Kim replied then let out an intriguing giggle.

“What’s with the giggle?” I asked moving back to the sofa.

“Nothing…I just thought Asian guys are supposed to be small!” She let out another weird giggle.

“Kim…what did you do?” I asked calmly, I could feel a lump gathering in my throat.

Kim sniggered down the phone, “Let’s just say, I did a little !”

“YOU GAVE MICKY A ?!!” I gasped out without thinking.

“Why do you sound so shocked, you know how I work,” Kim questioned my tone.

“Urrr I know, I just thought Micky was a good boy,” I lied trying to hold back the sick feeling in my stomach.

Kim laughed, “Well you thought wrong!....Anyway I was just checking up on you and-“

“Wondering if I can get Micky to call you when he gets in,” I sighed reading her mind.

“T.K. you know me too well, I think I could really date him, he’s such a nice guy!” Kim chimed out.

“Yeah, he’s super nice,” I said flatly.

“I’ll talk to you later, love ya y!” Kim squealed out.

“Yeah, love you too crazy,” I said plainly before ending the call.

I threw my phone on the sofa and sat back. Honestly this was bothering me, my best-friend and Micky… I don’t like it….I don’t like it at all.

But it’s not my place to judge….But if he’s my friend he’d tell me about it.

My thinking spree was rudely interrupted, by my front door opening. I turned around to see Micky closing my front door. He walked to the Kitchen area, his face looked so guilty. He was definitely going to tell me.

“Hey,” I said subtly, watching him take out a bowl and pour some cereal and milk.

“Hey,” He replied not looking up at me.

I decided to push the subject forward, “So how was the rest of your night?”

Micky looked up at me then back down at his cereal, “It was okay, got drunk, danced, normal stuff,”

I held back my thoughts. Micky was being to general, I didn’t think he wanted to tell me. Did he not trust me…?

“Oh, okay,” I sighed focusing back on the T.V. screen.

I listened as Micky chewed his cereal behind me. I could feel that sickening feeling rise from my stomach, I had to hold it back.

It wasn't long before Micky finished his cereal and found a spot next to me on the sofa. I glanced at him then focused back on the T.V., I felt the sickening feeling rise to my throat, I pushed it back.

“What are you watching?” Micky said softly.

“Ummm...Some documentary about lions,” I muttered out trying to hold back the feeling in my throat.

“Oh," Was all Micky said. He was acting so normal.

“Where did you stay last night?” I asked sharply looking at him.

“I-I stayed at Kim’s,” Micky replied looking right back at me.

“So…what did you do over there?” I asked trying to stay calm.

“Nothing, just slept on the sofa,” Micky said plainly.

I couldn’t hold back the feeling anymore,

“Really? Cause that’s not what she said to me,” I said bitterly.

Micky’s face lit up surprised,

“Tia, I-It’s not what you think!” Micky replied calmly.

“Oh, so Kim giving you a didn’t happen?!” I raised my voice slightly and stood up.

“She told you?!” Micky gasped with a shocked expression.

“Of course she did, I’m her best-friend…I can’t believe you, Yoochun!” I growled brushing my hair back with my hand.

“I did stop her!” Micky replied raising his voice a little.

“Why did you even let her do it?” I shouted at him.

“I’m a man Tia, I have needs and I was drunk…. What does it matter to you?!” Micky shouted back standing up.

“Cause she’s my friend and I-I….I…” I could let him know…I couldn’t let him know I was jealous.

“You what?” Micky asked me, waiting for an answer.

“You’re right, I shouldn’t care, let’s just forget it,” I breathed out heavily and sat back down on the sofa.

“Fine,” He sighed sitting back down, then we continued to watch T.V.

“Oh, Kim said to call her, she wants to see you again,” I said not taking my eyes of the screen.

“Okay…I’ll call her,” Micky said getting up and heading to the bathroom.

My heart sank into my stomach, why was I feeling like this. I should be happy for them, they’re my friends….Micky’s only a friend….

MICKY P.O.V.

I closed the bathroom door and took out my phone. I clicked on Kim’s number and put the phone to my ear.

“Hello naughty!” Kim’s voice sounded so bubbly and fun.

“Hey Kim…I was wondering if you weren't busy tomorrow night?” I asked staring at myself in the mirror.

“Ummm of course not, so is this like a date?” Kim’s tone of voice was so enthusiastic.

“Urr yeah, kinda just wanted to talk to you really,” I said nervously, I hoped she didn’t pick that up.

“Cool…We can do some talking at this coffee shop round the corner from my place then maybe, we could talk with our bodies!” Kim spoke seductively.

“Y-Yeah, we’ll see,” I replied pretending to be interested.

“Ooo Micky you’re such a tease, so let’s say 7-7.30pm?” Kim suggested.

“Ummm yeah tomorrow, coffee shop, 7.30,” I said flatly.

“Cool, I’ll see ya then big boy!” Kim giggled.

I cringed a little, “Yeah, tomorrow!”

I quickly hung up my phone and the tap. I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror.

I wasn’t calling Kim to hook up with her, I was calling her so I can let her down face to face. My feelings weren’t growing for her, they were growing for Tianna.

NORMAL P.O.V.

Micky came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later, I was at the kitchen counter, making a sandwich.

“So…did you call her?” I asked cutting my sandwich in half.

“Yeah we’re going out tomorrow,” Micky replied resting against the counter.

“Oh, okay…good for you,” I faked a smile and took a bite out of my halved sandwich.

“You really okay with this?” Micky questioned me with a probing stare.

“Yeah I’m fine, I mean you two are my friends, plus it’s been a while since either of you went on a proper date,” I replied calmly moving to the sofa.

“Okay,” Micky said following me then sitting down beside me.

“So when’s the rest of Tohoshinki getting here?” I smiled changing the subject.

“In a week or so, they plan to stay at the hotel I was at,” Micky replied sitting back.

I took another bite out of my sandwich and grinned, “Good, they won’t be far away, No way are they staying here, there’s not enough room!”

Micky smiled and looked at me then at my sandwich. I rolled my eyes and passed him the other half of my sandwich,

“Take it and stop staring a hole through it!” I giggled.

“Thanks Tia,” Micky smiled and took the half of my sandwich.

I just smiled as he began to eat it. As much as I was putting on a brave face, I wanted to be the girl seeing Micky tomorrow…not Kim….