§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *56*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

here i give you part 56 its a sad part...kinda..^^ READ/RATE/MESSAGE! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Love Bye Love" By DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki (Beautiful song!)

 

Today was the day he would leave me. We passed through three days of none communication because neither Micky nor I would back down and apologise first. We are as stubborn as each other.

I fixed my hair in my mirror then exited my bedroom. I walked into the living room to see Micky. It was obvious he was aware I was in the room by the way he sat up straight.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. The silence was too eerie. One of us had to swallow our pride and fix it….and that person had to be me.

“Yoochun…you ready to go?” I asked him before taking a swig of water.

Micky jumped up a little like he was expecting me to just ignore him again.

“Urrr yeah, I’ll just get my jacket and round my luggage together,” Micky replied barely looking at me before getting up and heading to my bedroom.

I sighed and moved to my computer. It seemed like me swallowing my pride didn’t do much to lighten the mood. I shook away the eerie feeling and proceeded to check my email.

All my Emails were from JYP, YG and SM entertainment. I had forgot about the job offer, I still hadn’t made a decision.

“What are you doing?” I heard Micky’s voice from behind me.

I quickly clicked off my email and got up to face him, “Nothing, are you ready to go?”

“Yeah I guess so,” Micky gave me a small smile and picked up his luggage.

I nodded and grabbed his last suitcase before we left my place and headed to the airport, with the silent tense atmosphere still going strong…

§§§§§

The Taxi drive to the airport was quiet. The only conversation between Micky and I involved the Taxi driver asking us questions about Japan and Korea.

We arrived at the airport with an hour to spare. Micky headed to the luggage check in while I headed to a Café to get something to drink to settle the sickening feeling in my stomach.

I ordered a coffee and sat down at an empty table waiting for Micky to join me. The feeling in my stomach made me want to puke but that wasn’t the worst part. The worst part was why I had that feeling in the first place, fear.

The reality was Micky was leaving me and there was a possibility I would never see him again and that didn’t leave us in a good position for our relationship… what if it all ended today….

Micky appeared at the table and sat down next to me with a cup of tea in his hand. I gave him a quick glance and looked down at my coffee.

“I hope the weather’s nice in Japan,” Micky said aloud trying to fill the intense silence.

“Yeah,” I mumbled unsure what to say.

We continued to make small comments about things, which neither of us cared about. We were just avoiding our issues.

It wasn’t long until the small talk ran out leaving us to sit nervously staring around. Micky looked at his watch then down at his tea.

“I think we should start heading to my gate,” Micky spoke up with a rather unsure tone.

I looked at him and simply nodded. We got up and began walking to his flight gate. There was so much I wanted to say but I just couldn’t.

We got to Micky’s flight gate just as the boarding announcement sounded. Micky stood in front of me and gave me a weak smile.

I nodded and gave him one back then he began to walk away. The feeling in my stomach got worse. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to end, we couldn’t say goodbye like this.

I grabbed Micky’s arm stopping him from walking and making him turn around to face me.

“Please don’t go, please stay with me!” I whimpered out letting my sorrow show through.

Micky my cheek then kissed my forehead, “I can’t…plus you haven’t given me a reason to,”

I shook my head and wiped the stray tears from face, “What am I supposed to say?”

Micky sighed, “Look Tianna…I can’t up and quit my life for you even though I want to, it’s harder for me…but for you it’s easy, you got offered your dream job but you’re still here,”

“Micky I can’t leave my home for you,” I replied feeling slightly pressured.

“I don’t want you to do it for me but for yourself…I’ve watched you here and you’re not as happy as you could be, you can have so much more so what’s stopping you?” Micky questioned.

“I don’t know,” I replied clueless.

Micky grabbed my hands and held them tight.

He stared into my eyes and he began to speak, “Tianna…I really want to be with you and that will only happen if you decided to take that chance at your dream…so till then, I’ll be waiting for you back in Korea,”

I hugged Micky tight, I felt his hand my back.

“Please don’t go,” I mumbled against his shoulder.

Micky parted from the hug and looked down at me, “I’ll be waiting for you,”

He then kissed my lips gently and hugged me tight again. I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. This couldn’t feel or be any worse.

“I have to go now but before I do…I want you to know you are the most important thing to me and I hope I’ll get to be with you again...” Micky whispered in my ear before pausing for a while.

I could feel Micky’s heavy breaths on my neck and ear. It made me feel slightly uneasy.

Then these words escaped Micky’s lips, “Tia…I love you,”

He parted from me and began walking to his flight gate counter leaving me speechless and frozen with tears finding their way down my cheeks.

Micky loves me….but did I love him?