§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *25*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Here comes trouble! Part 25 Woooo! go me!! FEEDBACK!!! Enjoy :P ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi" By Uverworld :)

 

The next few weeks passed quickly but not quick enough. After that text I got, I decided to bury my head in SHINee work and events. I had refocused the feelings I had for Micky so I now knew I could be his friend and not fall for him, but it seemed like he didn’t want to be mine at all.

In fact I hadn’t heard anything from Jaejoong, Micky or Junsu especially after they won their lawsuit but that could be just because I’m still temporarily work for SME…but that shouldn’t stop them from giving me a call though.

As much as that concerned me, I had so many good memories with SHINee to keep my happy especially from Key’s birthday.

I had to dance with Key on stage as a request for his birthday, since we were working we couldn’t throw him a big party like the one Taemin had.

Today was one of those odd days off. We were all sitting around the T.V. on the sofa apart from Key who was making lunch. He reminded of Jaejoong the ‘mother’ of DBSK, Key was the ‘mother’ of SHINee.

“Dongsaeng Key…Come sit down, you take care of SHINee too well and that’s my job!” I called to him nudging Minho over as we played video games.

“Ai, that’s cheating!” Minho whined back.

“No it’s not and Key come on, sit down with us!” I yelled to him again briefly looking around to see him in the kitchen.

“Nuna I will in a second, when I’ve finished making the soup,” Key called back.

I dropped the game controller and stood up, “Ai….Key, come sit down now or I’ll have to drag your behind t-“

My phone rang interrupting my intimidating threat.

“Replay Replay Replay….” SHINee sang along with my ring-tone, after all it was their debut song.

I laughed and picked it up, "Yeboseyo, SHINee’s assistant, how may I help you?” {Hello}

“TIA!” Changmin’s voice yelled in my ear.

“Oppa Changmin, how are you? And Komawo for the text last week and how’s Yunho?” {Thank you}

“Ah no problem… I’m fine Yunho’s good, I talked to him last night, and he fell asleep on the phone!”

I giggled, “So what’s up Oppa?”

“What are you doing now?” Changmin asked straight forward.

“Well, me and SHINee are playing video games-“

“Hi Changmin!” The boys chimed out loud enough for him to hear.

Changmin laughed, “I see…Ummm, do you want to meet me in the park where we had that lunch date?”

“Okay sure, when?”

“How about now?” Changmin said so casually.

“Umm, Yeah okay, I’ll be there in a couple of minutes,” I said trying to stay calm.

“Okay cool, I’ll see you soon… and tell SHINee hi,” Changmin’s voice sounded excited.

“Okay, bye Changmin!” I giggled hanging up.

I closed my eyes for a second then opened them to see all the members of SHINee staring up at me.

“Oh now you sit down Key!” I complained at Key, who was sitting in my space staring up at me trying to play innocent.

“So Nuna, what’s going on?” Jonghyun asked the question they were all thinking.

“I got to go meet Changmin right now,” I said getting my jacket with a smile.

“Ooooo...” SHINee teased me.

I giggled putting my jacket on and opened the front door, “Yeah yeah, I’ll be back in an hour or so, Key look after your boys and Onew make sure he doesn’t over work himself!”

“Okie dokie!” Onew smiled as the rest of SHINee waved to me.

“Oh and Changmin says hi!” I grinned before exiting the SHINee house.

I walked to the park as fast as I could, lucky for me the park wasn’t so far away. I reached the park and sat on the first bench I could see.

I looked around to see that Changmin wasn’t here then my vision went dark…

“Guess who?” I heard Changmin’s voice.

“CHANGMIN!” I squealed excitedly like a little girl.

Changmin laughed and removed his hands from my eyes then walked around the bench and sat next to me.

I hugged him really tight, I didn’t want to let go…

“Ai ya Tia….I need to breathe!” Changmin coughed out.

“Mianhae Oppa, I’ve just really missed you guys!” I apologized letting Changmin go. {Sorry}

“I’ve missed you too…so what have you been doing besides looking after SHINee,” Changmin grinned.

“Just doing paperwork and publicizing SHINee’s new mini album, Key’s birthday was fun, he made me dance with him on stage at a performance and Taemin’s becoming a future ‘Homme Fatale’ just like Yoochun!” I giggled. {Dangerous Male}

“Oh really? Sounds fun!” Changmin smiled then he continued to talk,

“I thought you’d be busy today with Micky since him and Jae are back in Korea…”

“Micky’s here?!” I questioned him.

“Did you not know?” Changmin replied shocked.

“No…I haven’t heard from Micky, Jaejoong or Junsu since last month…when did they come back?” I asked

“A couple of days ago, Jaejoong texted me,” Changmin explained.

“Oh,” Was all I could reply, I was really hurt that they had forgotten to tell me especially Micky…

“Tia, you okay?” Changmin asked placing his hand on mine.

“Urrr Yeah…I’m fine!” I lied

How could they not tell me, I know Jaejoong and Junsu would have but as for Micky, it just seems like he doesn’t care…

§§§§§

After 2 hours of talking to Changmin and eating ice cream with him, I found myself back at the SHINee house. I walked into the house and was greeted by bright smiling faces,

“Hi Tia!”

“Hi guys,” I tried my best not to show my feelings.

“Tia, what’s wrong?” Key asked me stretching out.

“Umm…Nothing, I’m just tired and a little ill, I think I ate too much ice cream!’ I lied and faked a smile.

“Do you want something else to eat?” Onew asked me with a curious glare.

“No I’m gonna go lie down,” I faked another smile and headed to Onew’s room.

As soon as I got into his bedroom, I shut the door and breathed out heavily. I got into Onew’s bed and pulled the covers over my head. I felt miserable…I knew why but I didn’t want to admit it.

I heard the bedroom door open and close, I knew it was Onew.

“What’s wrong?” I felt Onew sit next to me on the bed.

“Nothing,” I mumbled through the covers.

“You’re lying again,” Onew stated.

“Fine,” I huffed moving the covers from my face and sitting up.

“So what’s up?” Onew asked once more.

“Jaejoong and Micky are back in Korea, they have been for a couple of days and they didn’t tell me,” I explained itching my head.

“And?” Is all Onew said.

“What do you mean ‘And?’…Jinki didn’t you hear what I just said, Jaejoong and Micky are back and they didn’t think to tell me!” I growled out.

“Tia I heard what you said but that’s not what I meant,” Onew replied calmly.

I was slightly getting annoyed, “What are you trying to say Jinki?”

Onew sighed, “You know what I’m trying to say Tia,”

I got up off the bed and faced Onew, “No, I don’t, so why don’t you tell me…”

“Why don’t you just admit you miss Micky, there’s nothing wrong with it!” Onew raised his voice slightly.

“I don’t miss Yoochun!” I shouted back.

“Tia stop lying you’re in denial, the way you’ve been burying yourself in the schedule and putting yourself in a position where you can have a friendship with Micky and then you get upset when he doesn’t tell you he’s bac-“

“Jinki shut up!” I yelled at him, he was really drilling into me.

“No Tia I won’t, I know you miss him so just admit it!” Onew shouted back.

“I don’t want to talk about this right now,” I tried to calm myself down.

“Tia ju-“

“NO JINKI, JUST ING LEAVE IT!” I screamed at him storming out of the bedroom and into the living room area.

“Nuna, are y-“

“Not now Taemin!” I muttered walking past him and out the front door of the SHINee household.

I went to a store and bought a pack of cigarettes then walked back to an alley near the house. I hadn’t smoked since I was 15, when I was having problems with my dad. I quit when I came to Korea and met Onew.

I opened the packet and lit one up. I took a long drag and started to think. I couldn’t believe I had just had an argument with Onew, I only ever argued once with him and even then it wasn’t so intense.

In all honesty he was right I was in denial. I worked so hard to put myself in a mind frame where Micky and I could be friends and then he doesn’t even call me…That’s not building a friendship its shutting someone out and it really hurt because I missed him.

Suddenly it began raining hard, I didn’t bother pulling my top over my head,

“For SAKE…what else could go wrong?!” I growled taking a deep drag of my cigarette.

“You shouldn’t be smoking, it’s bad for you,” I heard a voice say.

I turned to my left to see Park Yoochun holding an umbrella staring at me with a smile…