§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *1*

§Summer Dream§ Micky Yoochun *DBSK/TVXQ*

Enjoy this first part.. I always pair each chapter of every story with a song (I'm weirdly cinematic like that! ^_^) , so if it helps you, look up the song on youtube or something! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ {Melissa} Playing "Loop" By Sakamoto Maaya (Maaya Sakamoto)

 

“My God, today was a long day, Mike!” I huffed walking down the hall to the elevator with my supervisor.

“What exactly did you do all day to make it irritatingly long?” Mike asked with a smirk.

“Don’t give me that look!” I scorned and continued, “I was busy constantly making tea and coffee, sorting out files and escorting your label’s ty boy bands!”

Mike laughed, “And Korean boy bands are SO much better!”

We stopped at the elevator, “Is that sarcasm I sense?!”

Mike raised his eyebrow, “Of course not,”

“Alright Mr Loveable, but honestly Korean boy bands are way better than the guys we have here in every way!” I smiled sweetly, pressing the down button for the elevator.

“Speaking of Korean, how’s that pen pal of yours?”

“What, Jin? … umm, haven’t spoken to him in a few months, he’s been sorting out personal stuff,” I grinned.

“Oooo…Do tell!” Mike had a lightened expression on his face, he was such a nosey guy.

I giggled, “It’s none of your business!”

“Awww…You’re such a spoil sport!” Mike groaned, just then the elevator doors opened up.

“Alright then this is you, I got more files and contracts to sort out, so I’ll see ya when I see ya!” Mike hugged me and departed in the direction in which we came.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. Just as the doors were about to close, a body squashed quickly between them.

“A bit late aren’t we Dad?” I smirked.

“Yeah yeah, had to sort out the designs for t-shirt logos!” My dad huffed straightening out his jacket and placed his briefcase down.

I giggled, “It to be you then!”

The elevator began to descend as my dad regained his composure.

“So what do you have planned from now till the beginning of December?” My dad asked with somewhat of a curious look.

I thought for a second, “Ummm… Well Kim wanted to do a lot of clubbing in the summer, other than that nothing but work, why?”

My dad cleared his throat, “How would you like an all-expenses paid, 9 month vacation?”

A broad grin took over my face, “DAD… that would be great!” I stopped and narrowed my eyes at him, “But what’s the catch?”

“Well…you would technically be on holiday but more of a working holiday, it pays more then you get now!” My dad sounded very convincing.

“Hmmm… Okay sure, I’ll do it, but what exactly will I be doing?

“That’s what I’m sorting out tonight, it will be from this Monday till December 11th, you’ll just be doing more band work but in a different country, assisting photographers and helping with tours, that sort of thing… Don’t know where the main office will send you yet, that's why I’m heading there for a meeting now,” My dad explained picking up his briefcase.

“I see…Okay then so I’ll start packing tonight being that you’ll probably email me all the flight information and other stuff by tomorrow,” I beamed a wide smile.

My dad nodded as the elevator door opened,

“Okay see you at the weekend dad, remember to call me tomorrow and don’t forgot to call grandma, she’s been nagging me all week!” I lectured him while giving him a hug.

“Alright but she doesn’t stop talking!” My dad moaned.

“Oi…That’s your mother!” I playfully hit him on the shoulder.

“Okay Tianna, I’ll see you Saturday, remember to pack!” My dad said departing from me and heading out of the building.

I waved to him and walked to the reception desk to sign out.

“He’s always in a rush, isn’t he?” The receptionist Claire spoke.

“Yeah but that's my dad for you!” I replied.

“Have a good night Claire,” I said as I finished signing my name.

“You too,” Claire smiled from behind her desk.

I then walked out of the building and began my long journey home.

§§§§§

“Replay, Replay, Replay...” I shot up after hearing my phone go off.

“Not again!” I growled picking up my phone, “Thanks Babe, I fell asleep on the bus again, what’s up?”

“Kim said she’ll be at yours in a bit, also how’s your day been?” Ryan spoke sweetly down the line.

“Well…” I wiped the sleep from my eyes, “I did a load of work, Mike insulted my K-pop boy bands, I’ll be going away for 9 months and I fell asleep on the bus again, a normal day I guess!”

“Wait, say that last bit again?”

I yawned, “What part?”

“The going away part,” I could sense the sorrow in Ryan’s voice.

“Yeah…well…. I’m going to some random country on Monday, not for a holiday just for overseas work, strengthening our record labels connections really, I’ll be back before your birthday so no worries!” I tried to reassure him, but 9 months was a long time.

“I’m really gonna miss you,” Ryan voice was weak.

I sighed, “I’m gonna miss you too… Hey, why don’t you come over tomorrow and stay with me until Monday, then you can drive with me to the airport,”

“Yeah, I’ll head to yours straight after work tomorrow, so I can smother you with kisses and y love!” Ryan chuckled out.

I giggled, “That will be great, Oh Crap! I got to get off the bus, I’ll talk to you tomorrow, I love you so much Ryan!”

“I love you so much too,” Ryan cooed down the line.

I smiled to myself and got off the bus, this weekend was going to be a great weekend, lucky for me I didn’t have to work tomorrow.

I walked up my street and arrived at my apartment in no time. I entered the main building hallway and went to my mailbox.

“No doubt, probably bills,” I moaned to myself as I opened the box.

I grabbed the letters, stuffed them in my pocket and locked my mailbox, then headed up the stairs to my flat door. I turned the corner to see Kim sitting against my door, with eight plastic bags filled with…well it’s Kim so it’s likely alcohol.

“Sorry, I don’t help the homeless!” I teased standing in front of her.

“ off, where the hell have you been?” Kim growled pulling herself up off the floor.

“On the bus,” I replied reaching for my door key.

“Did you fall asleep again?” Kim teased.

“Of course not!” I lied, opening my door and letting us in.

“You’re such a liar, so…what’s going on at work?” Kim threw herself on my semi-circle sofa.

“Oh nothing much, just mike hating on Korean boy bands again and my 9 month work vacation,” I casually replied bringing in Kim’s bags of booze and placing them in the kitchen.

“You what?” Kim shot up as I closed the front door.

“I’m getting sent away to another country to be someone else’s intern !” I joked

“ me, that’s amazing when you leaving?” Kim asked grabbing a beer from the fridge.

“Monday, I get all the information tomorrow, I just hope they send me somewhere good,” I grinned sitting at my computer desk.

“So we’re getting hammered all weekend then?” Kim smirked making her way back to the sofa.

“Pretty much, Ryan’s coming over tomorrow too, he’s staying till Monday… I can’t believe that I won’t see him for 9 months that’s so crazy!” I squealed logging into my email.

“Yep, but I’m sure he’ll be ready to let you ride him when you get back!” Kim laughed.

“Shut up!” I giggled.

Kim held out her bottle of beer to me, “Come on Tia, get drinking already… we have 4 days to pump you full of poison!”

“Give me a few minutes, I got to check my emails and my crappy bills,” I pushed Kim’s hand back towards her.

She just shrugged, put the television on and continued to drink. I focused on my computer screen and filtered through my junk emails.

“…Get credit…nope…earn money…yeah right…, why in the world would I need !”

“Cause you’re a dirty man !” Kim bellowed out

“Kim, go yourself!” I laughed, then continued to filter through,

“Rubbish…Pointless…Gross…Jin?” I focused properly on the name of the email.

“Korean Jin?” Kim appeared behind me leaning over my shoulder.

“Yep!” I smiled as I clicked on the email and read it through in my head,

Hey Tia,

How are you? Sorry I haven’t emailed you in a while, been working hard, not a lot of time for internet. Speaking of which, knowing you… you haven’t read my letter yet, so read it now!

Email back soon

Saranghaeyo Tia xxxJinki xxx

I took the letters out of my pocket, I quickly checked through them and found Jin’s letter.

“Ooooo…” Kim Teased.

“ off Kim!” I blushed a little.

I carefully opened the letter and emptied its contents. A Red and Black wrist band fell out of the envelope which was accompanied by a letter.

I began to read the letter out loud,

“Hello Tia, I wanted to send you a gift because it will probably be a while till I see you, I miss you and would love to see how much you’ve changed, even though we swap pictures on I.M. all the time. Take Care. Saranghaeyo Tia xxxJinkixxx”

“That’s sweet, need more drink!” Kim wobbled back to the kitchen, then to the sofa.

I put the wrist band on and made a new email,

Thank you so much Jinki, I really miss you and I’m happy you sent me this wristband. One day I’ll come back and visit you so we can hang out again.

Mahal kita Jin, Tia xxx

“Done” I smiled then sent the email and turned off my computer.

“Finally! Grab a ing beer!” Kim seemed a little out of it, too much drink too soon I guess.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat next to her.

“A toast!” Kim smirked.

“To what?”

“Getting hammered baby!” Kim squealed

I laughed “Yeah, getting hammered!”