MiSun New Room (Part 1)

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

 

Hiii!!! I'm sorry because today I could not do a double update: (
Now check it out the ninth chapter!
ENJOY THE STORY !!! :*:*:*
Note : Gold color -> Shopkeeper
 
The morning sun enter through the apartment window. Warm. This morning was really bright. Sungmin tried to open his eyes. He felt there was something rest in his body. When he opened his eyes, he was amazed that Sunny was sleeping on his chest. Sungmin watch Sunny who was sleeping soundly. Her close eyes makes her look very innocent. A smile spread across his lips. Somehow his heart beat faster when he saw Sunny's close up face.
 
Sungmin still frozen, he didn't even move. He was afraid to wake the sleeping yeoja on his chest. Sungmin still staring at Sunny's face. Until her body finally moves.
 
Sunny open her eyes. She looked around, it wasn't her bedroom. So now where she was lying? When she looked up, she was surprised. She was lying on top of Sungmin. Immediately she rose from her position. They were so embarrassed.
 
"Sunny-ah, mianhae last night I fell asleep. So I didn't wake you to move into the room"
 
"Gwenchana oppa". Sunny heart skipp faster. Her face turned red, she was really embarrassed. Sunny got up and walked to the room to remove the feeling of nervousness. When she entered, MiSun already wake up and face down while her own hands. Sunny walk to MiSun.
 
"Annyeong MiSun-ah. You have been up since morning? How did you sleep? Well???" Said Sunny and approach MiSun. MiSun smiled and mumbled like a child at her age.
 
"Good girl" Sunny MiSun hair. Sunny brings MiSun out of the room.
 
Outside, Sungmin is busy watching tv. Then he sees Sunny out of the room and hold MiSun who already up.
 
"Oppa, look!! MiSun is so cute" she walked up to Sungmin.
 
"Annyeong MiSun-ah. Aigoo .. kyopta" Sungmin MiSun chubby cheeks.
 
"MiSun-ah, now let's shower" she walked into the bathroom. Sungmin followed behind.
 
Finish bathing, Sunny dressed up MiSun with the doll hat. MiSun looks more cute.
 
 best-gift-for-your-baby-korean-style-sup ( This is how MiSun look. Really cuteee !!! )
 
Sunny left MiSun to Sungmin. Then she quickly showered and ready to start the today activities.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Once everything is ready, Sungmin and Sunny took MiSun to Sungmin's eomma home. Like the happy family, smile was painted on their lips. They love to see the cute MiSun.
Sungmin drives slowly through the crowded city of Seoul that morning. Sunny is busy seeing the cute sleeping MiSun in her right arm.
 
"Sunny-ah, why is MiSun often sleep?" Sungmin noticed that MiSun is sleeping in Sunny's arm.
 
"Ssstt .. oppa don't speak, just let MiSun sleep. She will cries if she awake"
 
"YA .. I'm only asking earlier. From where do you know she will cries if she awake?"
 
"Oppa, she's still 9 months old. So it's natural that she often fell asleep. Around their age, they are tired easily" Sunny answer the question.
 
"YA .. Lee Sun Kyu, you seem to know everything. You already deserve to be an eomma" Sunny rolled her eyes.
 
"MWO?? What do you mean oppa?? I'm still young. I don't know oppa, but that's the fact" said Sunny then MiSun hair.
 
"Ne .. ne ... Sunny-ah, you're the best mom in SNSD"
 
"Sssttt .. oppa stop talking. You can make MiSun wake up from her sleep" Sunny give a cold glare to Sungmin.
 
"Arraseo" Sungmin pouted. Sunny smiled at Sungmin's expression.
 
Finally they arrive at Sungmin's eomma house. Sungmin open the door for Sunny. Sunny came out holding MiSun who still asleep. Sungmin also took out MiSun's bag from the car.
 
Sunny recently stepped a few steps, She already welcome by Sungmin's excited mom.
 
"Aigoo .. Sunny-ah you've come. So this is the baby?? Kyopta" His eomma immediately hold MiSun.
 
"We will leave MiSun here. I will pick her this afternoon. Don't make her cry eomma" Sungmin said to his eomma.
 
"Ne .. ne .. you don't have to worry about it"
 
"Ne .. we go first eomma. Sorry for bother you" Sunny bow.
 
"Aigoo .. Sunny-ah gwenchanayo. Be careful" Sungmin and Sunny respond with a wave before leaving the house.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Sunny run to SNSD make up room. She was late because of the traffic jam. She hope that Taeyeon wouldn't mad. Sunny sigh a relive breath that she already arrive at her destination.
 
In the room, all the members is busy with their own activities. Jessica sees Sunny enter with fetid breath.
 
"Sunny-ah, why are you late? Have you been doing races?" Another member look at Sunny in surprise.
 
"Mianhae, a traffic jam. Sungmin's oppa car really can't move earlier" said Sunny honestly.
 
"Ne? Sungmin oppa drives you here? What the..." Said Sooyoung surprise.
 
"Ne. I will get ready first" said Sunny walk away. SNSD members resuming their activities.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
At 3 pm, Sunny had finished a show with SNSD. When she finish change her clothes, she took her phone in the bag and call Sungmin, but Sungmin already called her first.
 
"Yoboseyo"
 
"Sunny-ah, I'm already in the lobby. Have you finished?"
 
"Oh, ne .. ne .. I'm heading there now" Sunny pressing the red button on her phone and walked out of the lounge, but Seohyun pulls her arm.
 
"Eonnie where are you going?"
 
"Ah .. Seo. Sungmin oppa pick me up, he's at the lobby. I'm going first. Annyeong" Sunny was about to step away, but Seohyun is still in the way.
 
"Eonnie, it looks like there's something wrong. Is there anything you're hiding from us?" Seohyun tried to interrogate Sunny.
 
"Ah .. that ..." Sunny hanging her sentence and that makes Seohyun curious.
 
"Mmm .. long story Seo. Later when the time is right I'll tell you what really happened" said Sunny, a little anxious.
 
"Arraseo eonnie, I'll wait" Seohyun says and let go Sunny's arm.
 
"I go first" Sunny says smiling at Seohyun. Seohyun just nodded.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Sungmin and Sunny have reached the baby store. They do disguise as neat as possible they won't get caught. When they feel that the disguise is good enough, they get out from the car.

When they enter the store, the first thing they look for is MiSun bed.

"Oppa, how about this one?" Sunny pointed to a green bed.

"YA! MiSun is a woman, we must choose a softer color" Sungmin talk and see a beautiful bed in front of him.

"How about this?" Sungmin pointed to the blue sea bed.

"YA!! Oppa .. it's the same, the color is not suitable for MiSun" said Sunny. The shopkeeper noticed the commotion going on between them immediately walked over.

"Excuse me, it looks like you need help" said the waitress friendly. Sungmin and Sunny were a bit surprised at the arrival of the shopkeeper suddenly.

"Ah .. yes, we are confused in choosing a bed for the baby" Sungmin said as he scratched his head.

"Oh don't worry .. I can help. If I may know, the baby is yeoja or namja?"

"Yeoja. Our baby is yeoja" Sunny said then laughed at her own word. Sungmin looked at her and laughed.

"Mmm .. yeoja .. how about the soft colors such as pink and white. Definitely suitable for a baby girl, how?" Said the shopkeeper.

"Mmm .. ne I agree. How about you jjagi? You agree too right?" Sungmin put his hand around Sunny waist. Sunny surprised by Sungmin treatment. Her heart was beating fast again. Sungmin did this so that no one would suspected.

"Mmm .. ne I agree" Sunny said later. Then they go around buying supplies for MiSun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW !! MiSun help they a lot ! Sungmin put his hand around Sunny waist. Such a cute scene isn't it ?? Stay tune for the next chapter ! Maybe I will update tommorow or 2 days later ! CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY STORY ! LOVE YOU ALL <3 byee !! :*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-87wrVgJTazWGPpo2Ooh