THE SCANDAL O_O (DISCONTINUED)

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

Annyeong guys! today I'm back again: D Okay, let's see the newest chapter! ENJOY!!!                                                                                                                          Note : brown -> doctor                                                                                                                                                                                     Teal -> Photography / news

                            

AUTHOR POV.

"He just ordinary fever. This usually happens when their teeth will grow. So you don't need to worry" Doctor Kim said. Sungmin and Sunny face looks a little relieve. They are grateful MiSun doesn't get a dangerous disease.

"This is hot-lowering drugs, take every 3 hours" said Doctor Kim handing a medicine that MiSun must take.

 

"Gamsahamnida doctor" said Sungmin and Sunny together. They bent down and walk out of the room.
 
"It's a relief that MiSun just have a slight fever, I'm sad to see her crying from last night" said Sungmin, see MiSun now sleeping in Sunny's arm.
 
"Ne, oppa" Sunny said simply. Then Sungmin embrace her shoulders. Sunny a little surprise by Sungmin suddenly embrace.
 
"I admit it, you're fit to be an eomma Sunny-ah. You are daebak!" Sungmin said while pat her shoulders lightly. Sunny just smile respond to her husband babble.
 
Without them knowing it, a reporter saw their intimate scenes. He smiled happily. Soon, he took out his camera and begin to carry out the action. Photographing Sungmin and Sunny who are in a hospital. "This seems to be a very big news" He says while smirking.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Sungmin and Sunny had just finished off their daily activities. They decided to pick MiSun immediately. His eomma called and said that MiSun fever already gone. Sungmin and Sunny really exited to meet MiSun, see her smile again. Sungmin immediately run into the house, leaving Sunny who's still inside the car.
 
"Eommaaaa, where's MiSun, I miss her!" Sungmin shouted from the living room.
 
"YA!! You shouldn't shout. MiSun is sleeping. You guys to late to pick MiSun" Sungmin eomma said while carrying MiSun.
 
"Ne eomma, we came home a little late because of there is some matter in the office" said Sunny who had just entered her in-law house.
 
"Ah ~ ye, gwenchana ... MiSun just sleep, her fever also already gone. She cheer like usual" Sungmin eomma explain.
 
"Then we go home eomma, it's late" Sungmin said as he kissed his eomma cheecks.

"Watch the road, remember you're bringing your wife and your daughter too"
 
"Arraseo eomma, Annyeong"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
SUNGMIN POV.
 
'Oppa looks like I'll be home a little late, there is little problem in the office affairs. Mianhae I can't come pick MiSun with you, tell him ... kiss Muaaaaaahhhhh ~ ^ ^ hehe''
 
Sungmin read the message from Sunny. He smiles while read it, but a little disappointed because Sunny won't come to pick MiSun as usual. Then he shift his gaze to MiSun who's sleeping in his arm. He her soft chubby cheeks and then kissed her.
 
"Your eomma is in a business for a while, so you go home with Appa" Sungmin muttered as he smile at MiSun innocent sleeping face.
 
"Khaja ~ it's cold" Sungmin walk to his car.
 
 
AT SUNGMIN AND SUNNY HOUSE
 
AUTHOR POV.
 
 
Sunny had just arrived at her apartment. Her face looks tired and sleepy. She walks to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. She drink it in one shot. Then exhaled breath heavily. But immediately her eyes turn brighter after seeing what was in front of her.
 
Looks Sungmin who was fast asleep on the couch, hugging MiSun who also was asleep on his chest. Sunny is only able to smile happily. Two people who her cared in a position that looks really comfortable with each other. Then Sunny realized something, she quickly shuffles her handbag. After she found and release it, it is a digital camera. She walked to the middle of the two creatures that adventure a nice dream. Then she took a few pictures and smiled after seeing the results.
 
After being photographed, Sunny lift MiSun with slowly movement. She is afraid to wake them. After that, she is carrying MiSun to her room.
 
"Aigoo, neomu kyopta ..." Sunny muttered after seeing MiSun cute face, and then she re-photographed MiSun who was fast asleep. She's still staring at MiSun until she yawn and her eyes begin to heavy. She take a look at the clock hanging on the wall, it's 01.00 am and she is very sleepy, it's almost dawn and she hasn't laid her tired body once. Before going to her room, she kisses MiSun forehead gently.
 
"Sweet dream, baby" she said quietly, then walk out from MiSun room.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT RE SHOCKED WITH SOME PHOTO OF SUNGMIN SUPER JUNIOR AND A MEMBER OF GIRLS' GENERATION SUNNY. A PHOTOGRAPHER CAUGHT THEY'RE IN A HOSPITAL WITH A BABY IN SUNNY'S ARM WHILE SUNGMIN EMBRACE HER SHOULDERS. ARE THEY HAVE A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP?? AND WHO'S THE BABY??????
 
Leeteuk almost dropped his i-Phone after reading the news at one fanpage of  Super Junior. His gaze is really hard to being guess. He clenched his hand tightly. He really can't believe the news, and also the photos he saw. That's right Sungmin and Sunny. He already knew everything would be revealed to the public. The members are immediately realize his expression. They all surprise to see his annoyed expression.
 
"Hyung!! Gwenchana??" Said Donghae to Leeteuk while shaking his shoulder. But Leeteuk keep silent.
 
"Hyung?? What happened to you?" Asked Ryeowook later. Leeteuk still silent.
 
"What happend...." Sungmin who's just arrives can't finish his words because Leeteuk cut it.
 
"Don't ask me what's wrong!!! What the meaning of the news that has spread widely on the internet!" Leeteuk said firmly and glared at Sungmin astonished.
 
"Hyung what do you mean?" Asked Sungmin walked up Leeteuk.
 
"You are asking me?? Do you really don't know this??" Leeteuk shows the news on the screen of his i-Phone. Instantly Sungmin's eyes widened. He really couldn't believe what he has just read. The other members also read the news. And they also shocked and disbelief.
 
"I ... I ... Haaah .." Sungmin sit down on the floor. He bowed his head and his hands covered his face. Leeteuk doesn't bear to see his dongsaeng shock face. Finally he asked the other members to get out of the room and left him alone with Sungmin. Leeteuk walked towards Sungmin and also sat on the floor.
 
"I know you must be very surprised after reading the news earlier. As cleverst squirrel jumps, it would fall too. Our best to kept secrets, would be exposed too, Sungmin-ah" Leeteuk said looking towards the future. Sungmin turned his head towards Leeteuk.
 
"But why??? Am I wrong?" Asked Sungmin softly. Leeteuk looked at Sungmin without answering the question.
 
"Why hyung?? Did I wrong to get married?. I know this all started with a stupid matchmaking which is not possible in modern times like now. But what if  my parents happy, and married to Sunny. Am I wrong marrying Sunny now hyung??" Sungmin said with a trembling voice. He cried.
 
"You're not wrong Sungmin-ah, there's nothing wrong with all this. So far it's just me who don't agree with your marriage. I'm too selfish, not thinking about your feelings. I'm just scared, Super Junior be destroyed after Hankyung departure. You know I was a failed as a leader. I'm sorry, Sungmin-ah ... I'm sorry" said Leeteuk hold Sungmin shoulders. Sungmin looked up to see the leader who seems genuinely sorry. He wipe the remaining tears on the cheeks. Then smile sincerely.
 
"You're not a failed leader hyung. You are a great leader, whom I had met. This issue, I'll take the responsibility. I apologize if this issue is a burden for you and the other"
 
"I'll leave it to you. Convey my apologies to Sunny" Leeteuk said as he smiled and walked out.
 
Now only Sungmin alone in the room. He believes, Sunny also already know the problem. And the most important thing now is MiSun status. What he should explained to the media. That poor baby MiSun is found in front of their apartment door. And Sunny, Sunny. He have to meet her. Sunny this morning left with MiSun without leaving any message.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Are you all surprise ????? they have a scandal here hehehe... by the way keep support and comment :) BYE !!!
OH ! and yesterday or 2 days ago... i forgot hehehe, is my another husband birthday :D 
SAENGIL CHUKHAE SANDEUL YEOBO :*
 
H0gn1.jpg