WHAT ?!! MARRIED ?!! GOD HELP ME !!

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

This is the fourth chapter. do not be surprised when read this chapter. This chapter will be a long chapter, and do not forget to comment !!!

HAPPY READING ALL !!!!! SARANGHAE 

 

THE NEXT DAY ...

Sunny was still fall asleep and Sungmin just look ti his very busy mother. They do not know that today is their engagement event. Their parents kept it as a secret, because they already know that Sunny and Sungmin will reject this match.

AUTHOR POV.

 

"Sungmin-ah, just use this clothes. Quickly get ready and we'll get going" Her mother busy to choose clothes for her son.
 
"Eomma, where we actually going? Until the point that you choose me the clothes?"
 
"Aigoo .. don't ask me anything son. Just take a shower and quickly get ready. Eomma and Appa don't want to be late!"
 
"Ne .. ne arraseo" Sungmin walked unsteadily to the bathroom.
 
IN OTHER PLACE...
 
"Sunny-ah, got up and quickly got ready!!" Her eomma gently her long hair.
 
"Eungg ...." Sunny mumbled incoherently.
 
"Hurry up and shower!!"
 
"Ne eomma, I wake up" Sunny said with her eyes closed.
 
"Eomma already prepared the clothes.Quickly get ready" Her eomms runs to leave her room.
 
Sunny opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. Her thoughts wander.
 
''I still don't understand about Appa and eomma plan today??'' She asked silently.
 
"Huuuuuuh, I should quickly take a shower" Sunny ready stepped into the bathroom.
 
After showering, Sunny immediately get ready. He was wearing a white colored mini dress which has been prepared by her eomma. She looks gorgeous with white colored mini dress.
 
Meanwhile, Sungmins' family arrived at Sunny house. Their arrival was greeted warmly by Sunnys' parents. After exchanging pleasantries, her mother walked into her room.
 
"Sunny-ah, hurry get down, Appa friend has come. Come on!" Her eomma said softly.
 
"Ne eomma, I was ready."

 

Sunny eomma goes first, and behind her followed by Sunny. They went down the stairs and walked into the living room.
Sunny suddenly caught sight of a familiar person, their eyes met.
 
SUNNY POV.
 
'OMO!! Sungmin oppa, what he did here? Whether he's Appas' friend?' Sunny thought
'Why he's so handsome today? Aigoo .. Sunny-ah, just realized what you're thinking'
 
"Soon Kyu-ah, why just stands there, not polite. Come sit down" Said eomma which saw me just stood looking at Sungmin oppa.
 
"Ah, n .. ne .. ne mianhaeyo" I said and bent down to apologize.
 
SUNNY POV END.
 
 
SUNGMIN POV.
 
'Were my eyes blurry?? Anything right there in front of me Sunny?? She's so pretty today with white colored dress. Like an angel' Sungmin thought
'Why is she still looking at me with a look like that??'
 
"Sun Kyu-ah, why just stands there, not polite. Come sit down" Her eomma said.
 
"Ah, n .. ne .. ne mianhaeyo" Sunny bowed apologetically.
 
'What is the plan about??. Why do I feel bad?? '
 
SUNGMIN POV END.
 
 
AUTHOR POV.
 
Finally their engagement started. Sungmins' father spoke.
 
"Well, finally the meeting just began. I will explain what mean we are gathered today. Today we are going to hold an engagement event between Lee Sungmin and Lee Soon Kyu" Sungmins' appa said opened the meeting.
 
"NE?? Engagement??" Sungmin and Sunny shouted in unison.
 
"Aigoo... why are you two yelling??" Said eomma Sungmin while close her ears.
 
"Eomma, why not say that today I would be in engagement with Sungmin oppa? I DISAGREE!" Sunny told her eomma with annoyed voice.
 
"Ne, I do not agree" Sungmin protested then.
 
"YES .. YES .. this match is a mandate agreement from your grandfather. So whether you want to disappoint your grandfather?? Please understood" Appa Sunny spoke.
 
"But what if SM knows?? How about SNSD and Super Junior when they knew the engagement be?" Said Sungmin.
 
"We already talked to SM, and they've allowed if you are engaged and eventually married. They do not mind. As you could keep this secret from the public" Said Appa Sungmin.
 
"MWO??!! We are also going to get married?? Soon kah?? We still have a long career. Jebal, I beg you, do not hold the marriage first" Sunny pleaded to her parents.

"Sunny-ah, eomma knows this is hard for you and Sungmin. Eomma know you still want a career. But this was an agreement Sunny-ah, and we have to keep the promise" Eomma Sunny said calmly.

 

Sunny can not speak anything. On the one hand she doesn't agree with this ridiculous agreement. But on the one hand she doen't want to disappointed her grandfather. Just as with Sungmin, he was silent. He doesn't want to disappointed his family.
 
"Well now do the ring exchange"
 
Sungmin put the ring on Sunnys' finger. So is Sunny. Though their hearts cry out to reject this match.
 
"We will also announce that the wedding will be in held in 2 weeks. We don't invite many people. Only the closest relatives and member of SNSD and Suju" Appa Sungmin said.
 
"MWO?? 2 WEEKS again!!?? This is crazy. It's too soon Appa!!" Sungmin said in disbelief.
 
"Ne, I knows, but  the sooner the better! Engagement event is now over" Sungmin's father said.
 
Sunny and Sungmin was silent. They can not do anything else. They don't believe the fact that they are engagement now. Sunny, who wasn't able to hear the chatter of her parents are running into the garden behind her house. Sungmin who saw it, followed her behind.
Sunny unnoticed that her tears already flooding down her cheeks. She really can't believe the fact that she engagement. She was sobbing, Sungmin who also was there not bear to see Sunny who was crying. He approached Sunny.
 
"Sunny-ah, don't cry anymore" Sungmin said cautiously.
 
"Oppa, I really don' believe this!" Cried Sunny.
 
"What should I say to the other member?? What must I say to all SONE?? When they know about this match, there will be more anti-fans. SNSD will be getting worse, it's all because of me oppa. I'm not that strong to be this way" She was still crying, crying harder. Sungmin right next to her hug her immadietly and her hair straight. He tried to calm Sunny who is still crying.
 
"Just cry, if that is what will make you better" Sungmin said.
 
After a little quiet, Sungmin releasing his arms. Sungmin saw Sunny is still sobbing.
 
"Oppa mianhaeyo, if I often say something rude to you. That because you always come when my mood was bad. So I vent my irritation to you. Jeongmal mianhaeyo oppa" Sunny bowed her head.
 
"Gwenchana, Sunny-ah. I also wrong. I often tease you and make you upset. Never mind, forget it all. I want to see your smile now" Sungmin smiled at Sunny. Sunny slowly show her sweet smile.
 
"You're so pretty when you smile. So, don't cry anymore. I'll help you to talk with your SNSD member, don't worry!" Sungmin looked at Sunny and smiled.
 
"Gomawo oppa. I promise not to cry anymore"
 
"About this matchmaking event, we try to live together first. SM has also been agreed, we will think the rest problem later. Anyway now we both don't want to disappointed our family right?" Says Sungmin seriously. Sunny just nodded.
 
"Sungmin-ah, let's go home" Eomma Suungmin shouted.
 
"Ne eomma. Sunny-ah, I go home first yes. Don't worry, I will always be here" Sungmin said and walked away. Sunny shocked by the words 'Do not worry I will always be here' Sunny walked to the front yard to take Sungmin home.

"Sunny-ah, we go home first. Prepare yourself for another 2 weeks" Said Eomma Sungmin before she enters the car.

"Ne, ahjummah. I will prepare myself as much as possible" She smiled.

"Aigoo .. don't call me with those words. Just call me eomma, soon you'll be my law, arasseo?" Eomma Sungmin said with a smile.

"N .. ne eomma" Sunny said stammered.

Sungmin's family finally went home. Sunny breathed. Then she wondered 'whether I could prepare myself?? God help me'