Tell The Truth

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

annyeong all!! I finally got back to post a new chapter!!! since tomorrow off ..... I'M GOING TO DO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!! sorry for the late update. I know how it feels to wait for the new chapter though only 2 days :)

ENJOY THE STORY ALL !!! \m/ SARANGHAE !!!

Sunny returned to SNSD dorm.

AUTHOR POV.

At dorm ..

"I'm home" she said in a very low voice.

"Sunny-ah .. we miss you" Jessica run and hug Sunny. Sunny just response with a smile.

 

"I'm tired, I want to rest first" Sunny walked unsteadily to her room. SNSD members looked at her confused.
 
"YA .. what's wrong with her?" Jessica asked the members. They just raise their shoulder.
 
In her room, Sunny thoughts wander. She was wondering how to tell the SNSD members about the matched with Sungmin.
 
Drrrtttt ... drrrttt ..
Her phone was shaking. She took her phone. She saw on the screen, that was Sungmin.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Sunny-ah, you're home?" Said Sungmin.
 
"Ne oppa. Waeyo?" She asks.
 
"Ani. Tonight I will be talking to the members about the matchmaking. what if you also invite SNSD members, Ottoke??" Sunny sighed.
 
"Mmmh, perhaps. Where is the place oppa?"

 

"How  about the SM cafeteria? Let the atmosphere not so uptight. I'm the one who treat them" Sunny smiled.
 
"Ne oppa. I'll talk to the members later"
 
"Arraseo, I wait you at 4pm later. Annyeong "
 
"Ne oppa. Annyeong" Sungmin closed the phone. Sunny's mind wander again.
 
'I hope the member wasn't surprised to hear the news' She thought and stepped out of her room. Her mind was really upset.
 
AUTHOR POV END.
 
 
SUNGMIN POV.
 
I tried to step out my foot the the members who were gathered in the living room. Actually I was also nervous to tell the truth. Huuuh .. but I have to.
 
"Everyone, attention please!" Now all the members are looking at me.
 
"Waeyo?" Leeteuk hyung look at me.
 
"Do you have any plans this afternoon?" They just shook their head. I took a breath for a while.
 
"Waeyo hyung?! Why are you so nervous? Do you have any problems?" Ryeowook ask me. I had to smile.
 
"Ani, this afternoon I'm going to take you to eat at SM cafeteria. I'm the one who pay" The members immediately smile happily.
 
"Aigoo hyung .. I thought you want to talk things that are important. You're so nervous hyung" Kyuhyun glanced at me, and return to continue playing his psp.
 
"Hehe, ok! be ready at 4pm"
 
"Neeeeeee ...!!!!" Cried the excited members except Kyuhyun who doesn't care. Basicly, he was never changed.
 
'I already finish my duty to tell the member, I hope Sunny also already tell her members' Sungmin thought.
 
SUNGMIN POV END.
 
 
SUNNY POV.
 
I get out of my room. I smoothed my hair that looks mess because lying on the bed. I should be ready to face them, the members should know. 'Sunny-ah Fighting!!'. I step out my feet out of the room.
 
"Sunny eonnie, don't you sleep?" Yoona asked me.
 
"Ani. Ahem .. Girls, do you have any plans this afternoon?" They just shook their head.
 
"I'll take you to eat at SM cafeteria" I smiled.
 
"Is there anything you want to tell us eonni?" Seohyun curious.
 
"Mmm .. ani, I just want us to refreshing. While we are off, we should refreshing. Ah! I forgor something, Super Junior members also come. Because Sungmin oppa who will treat us"
 
"Ne?? Super Junior member?? Sungmin oppa rarely treat us, there must be something" Yuri still wondering, looking at me. I'm confused to answer.
 
"Mmm .. anyway get ready at 4pm"
 
I looked at them and smiled, trying to hide the nervousness in my face.
 
"NE!" Said the members who are still confused. I went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water, my throat feels really dry because of nervousness earlier.
 
SUNNY POV END.
 
 
AUTHOR POV.
 
"YA! Did you see her face?? She is nervous, what happened to her?? Did she sick??" Taeyeon whispered to a member of SNSD.
 
"Mollayo eonnie, earlier she seemed really nervous" Seohyun whispered.
 
"YA .. YA .. please, don't mind. The important thing is we will be treated to Sungmin oppa" Sooyoung smiled happily.
 
"Ne .. ne don't mind. We'll see later what will happen" Yuri said as she noticed her nails, the other members just shook their head.
 
At cafe....
 
Super Junior and SNSD members had gathered. Sungmin hired a special VIP room for Super Junior and SNSD that afternoon and the journalists don't know that they were gathered together. Audible laughter here and there, their faces extremely enjoyed the atmosphere that afternoon. But not with Sungmin and Sunny's face, they look worried. Sunny, who had been squeezed her hands, then looked at Sungmin motioned to express their intentions gather here. Sungmin can see her eyes. He immediately get up from his seat, and begin to speak.
 
"Ahem .. can ask for attention for a minute?" Sungmin began to speak. All of them silent and stared at Sungmin. Suddenly the atmosphere became quiet.
 
"I want to say the purpose of the event this afternoon. I wanted to inform you all that I will be married soon. I already paired by my parents" Says Sungmin steady, but his heart was going to stop beating. Super Junior and SNSD was really shocked. Their mouths open and their eyes expand widely. Leeteuk opened his voice.
 
"Sungmin-ah, are you kidding me?" Said Leeteuk.
 
"Your joke isn't funny oppa" Taeyeon open her voice.
 
Sungmin spoke again. "I knew you would not believe what I said. I'm not joking, I'm serious. I'm getting married soon" Sungmin put a face as calm as possible.
 
"Then, who is the bride oppa??" Yoona asked.
 
"She ..." Sungmin hanging his sentence.
 
"She's Lee Sun Kyu. The bride is Sunny" Sungmin spoke while stared at Sunny.
 
"MWO?? THE BRIDE IS SUNNY!!??" The members shouted in disbelief.
 
"Sungmin-ah, please explain. We still don't understand" Leeteuk said.
 
"It was like this, my grandfather and her grandfather made and agreement, that someday I will be married with Sunny. Our parents keep everything, until two days ago, they told everything to us. At first I reject the arrange marriage because i scared if SM know about this. But , our parents already talked yo SM, and SM agreed about our married.Provided that we should be able to keep this marriage of media. We don't want to disappointed our parents, so we just follow what they say. I hope you can understand our position. Our wedding will be held in two weeks" Said Sungmin. The members just silent.. They're trying to progress all Sungmin word. The atmosphere became quiet. Until Leeteuk finally broke the silence.
 
"I approve this marriage. Provided that both of you can keep the marriage from the media" He said with a sharp gaze towards Sungmin and Sunny.
 
"Ne. Think of SNSD and Super Junior if the secret is revealed to the media" Taeyeon said with sharp look too.
 
"But we can't blame Sungmin oppa and Sunny eonni, they also don't know about this match. We should keep the secret from the media together" Seohyun said with her innocent face. Her words make the members think that Seohyun words has a point.
 
"Seohyun's words right. Now let's congratulate our new bride" Siwon said with a smile. The members were doing the same thing together and they shout ..
 
"CHUKAE!" They said together and hugged Sungmin and Sunny one by one.
 
Sunny smiled happily, as well as Sungmin. Finally the members know about the marriage. The atmosphere is getting better. Now Sungmin and Sunny also joined in the hilarity that made by the members.
 
TO BE CONTINUED !! 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 YEAH ! FINALLY FINISH THIS CHAPTER !!! HOW MY STORY ? IS IT GOOD OR BAD ?? PLEASE COMMENT !! SARANGHAE <3<3<3
 
tumblr_ln4omch9rT1qkhorio1_500.gif