Starting to become a New Family

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

Hi all!!!!! I'm back. in the midst of school, I'm trying to do the update :) isn't that good?? so, just read my story and comment on it!             ENJOY THE STORY !!! MUACH :*

 

Their wedding had finished a few hours ago. Now Sungmin and Sunny is heading to their new apartment.It was a wedding gift from Sungmin's parents. On the way, they said nothing, not a single word that comes out of the lips of both. Sunny looked at the views of Seoul and Sungmin just concentrate to the road.

The car had arrived in front of the luxury apartment. Soon they wear a disguise so the reporters and fans don't recognize them. Sunny walk, pulling her trunk, she felt difficulty because of the heavy suitcase. Sungmin who sees Sunny immediately help her.

"I'll take it" Sungmin pull the suitcases from her hand.

"Gwenchana oppa, I can bring it alone" Sunny said feel bad. Because Sungmin also carry a large bag containing his belonging.

"I'll do it" Said Sungmin insisted.

 

Sunny finally gave up, she walked beside Sungmin. Finally they reached the front door numbered 307. Sungmin immediately enter the room, after successfully, Sungmin immediately opened the apartment door and Sunny followed behind.
Sunny stepped into her new apartment, actually it's belong to her and Sungmin. Everything was neat stuff, very neat ranging from the sofa, television, dining table. All ready to use.
 
"This is our room" Sungmin said after opened the biggest door. Then walk towards the bed.
 
5068a52bea884-bedroom-design-ideas-9.jpg
 
"Sunny-ah, here lay with me" Sungmin pat a spot biside his spot.
 
"Oppa!! Are we going to sleep in one bed??" She said with an innocent face.
 
"Ne, waeyo? We're married right??" Sungmin with a naughty smile.
 
"NE!!?? Andwe! I don't want to!! Then I'm going to sleep outside" Sunny said half shouting.
 
Sungmin laugh. "Aniya, tonight I will sleep in the dorm. I'll just take a break here"

"Ne?? Don't you afraid if eomma knows you wasn't live here??"

"Gwenchana. Everything gonna be okay" Said Sungmin.

"Hmmm .. arraseo. I go first" She step out of the room.

Sunny walk around in her new apartment that larger than SNSD dorm. She toured with a little singing. It appears from the look on her face, she loves her new residence.Because of exhausted, Sunny laid her small body to the huge sofa in front of the television, then her eyes began to close.

Modern-living-room-chairs-with-TV-set.jp

Sungmin has just opened his eyes. His eyes staring at the ceiling room. His throat was dry, he immediately got out of bed and walked out of the room. When he walked into the kitchen, he saw Sunny who was fast asleep on the couch. Sungmin smiled and walked back toward the kitchen.

After his throat wet by water, Sungmin walk towards the television room, where Sunny who was fast asleep. Sungmin smile again sees Sunny innocently sleeping. Then he pick up the television remote and begin to turn it on, he watch with a small volume so that Sunny doesn't wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny stretch and blink her eyes, she was semi-conscious. Once fully awake, she get up from the lay position. Then she rubbed her eyes and yawn.

"Already awake princess? How was the sleep?? Do you sleep well??" Sungmin ask with a smile. Sunny was surprise to see who was sitting beside her.

"Oppa, since when you were there?"

"Since this afternoon, you see it's already late" Sungmin pointed towards the apartment window that hasn't been closed.

 

"Huh?? Jinja?? Aigoo .. I overslept last night oppa. Mianhae" Sunny bow her head.
 
Sungmin smiled  "Gwenchana, I know you must be very tired today" Said Sungmin while ruffled her hair.
 
Sunny's heart beat faster. Her face turn red with embarrassment.
 
"Oppa, are you hungry?? I will cook for dinner"
 
"Mmm .. how about we call pizza? So you don't have to cook"
 
"Ok then. I'm going to shower first" Sunny moved from her seat and walk to the room.
 
After showering, Sunny pull her briefcase and put her clothes one by one into the closet. While Sungmin busy playing games via his favorite PSP.
 
TING TONG...
 
Apartment bell rang. Pizza that Sungmin order has arrived. Sungmin got up and put on his jacket so he won't get caught. After paying, Sungmin walk into the kitchen and put the pizza above the dining table. Then walk to the room to call Sunny.
 
"Sunny-ah, the pizza had arrived. Let's have a dinner" Said Sungmin who stand in front of the room and see the busy Sunny.
 
"Ne oppa" said Sunny walk out of the room.
 
They enjoyed their dinner in silence, no one talking. The atmosphere became quiet. Sungmin glanced at Sunny who was chewing her pizza quietly as she bowed her head.
 
"Sunny-ah, how do you feel after we're married?" Said Sungmin break the silence between them.
 
Sunny stopped chewing and stared at Sungmin. She was puzzled to answer. After a few seconds she was silent, she finally spoke.
 
"Mmm .. I feel .. I feel happy oppa. Because my parents also happy" Sunny said then bow her head again. Her feelings are now being screwed between sad, happy, and scared. She sad because why she should marry when she wasn't ready. Happy because the husband is Sungmin, not a strangers who she doesn't know. Fear when the marriage gets out to the public, that thing can ruin her career and Sungmin.
 
"Geurae, nado" Sungmin said later. The atmosphere back to quiet again, no words came out after a short conversation earlier. They are busy with their own thoughts, until Sungmin start talks again.
 
"Sunny-ah, tonight I'm going back to the dorm. Why don't you go back to the dorm too?" Said Sungmin.
 
"Ne?? Ani oppa. I'll stay here. I fell bad to eomonie who has give us this apartment" She said earnestly.
 
"Mmm, ok then. Don't blame me if you get tired of clearing this apartment!" Said Sungmin relax.
 
"Mmm .. gwenchanayo oppa, I can clean it by myself. Mmm .. what if eomonie knows that oppa don't live here?"
 
"I've already told you it's okay. You don't have to worry about it Sunny-ah" Sungmin said with a smile.
 
"Arraseo oppa"
 
"Sunny-ah, I'm done. The clothes I had brought, just put it into the wardrobe" Sungmin got up from his seat. Sunny looked at him in surprise.
 
"Oppa where are you going?" She asked.
 
"I'm going back to the dorm. Didn't I already told you that i will sleep in dorm this night??"
 
"Hehe, mian, I forgot oppa" Sunny grinning, her face turned red with embarrassment. Sungmin shook his head and then walk to took the car keys and using a disguise. Sunny followed behind.
 
"Sunny-ah, I go first. Take care of yourself. If there's anything call me, arraseo?" Sungmin said with a serious face.
 
"Arraseo oppa, are you think I'm a kid?, I was already grown oppa" said Sunny pouted. Sungmin grabbed the top of Sunny's head and ruffled her hair. Sunny and Sungmin quiet again and she felt that her face red already. Soon she turned her face away from Sungmin, fear of discovery that her face is similar to tomatoes.
 
"Arraseo. I go first" said Sungmin then stepped toward the door. Sunny goes to close the door. Watch Sungmin's back.
 
'Huh ... why Sungmin oppa go to dorm? I'm so lonely'
'Mwo?? what am I talking about??. Haiiisssshhh, Babo .. Babo ..' Sunny hitting herself in the head.
 
Then she walked to the kitchen. She was cleaning up the dinner. After that she walked unsteadily into the room, lay down and began to fly to dreamland.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
This chapter finally finished!! very nice looking comment and viwers increases. so don't forget to comment on this fanfic.
SARANGHAE ALL !!!!!!
 
tumblr_micpsm0Vd91rvlv9do1_r1_250.gif