Such A Good Day ~~ :))

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

 

HAPPY READING ^ ^ i will do double or triple update :)
Note : red color -> Girl
           blue color -> Boy
 
 
That morning the weather in Seoul is very bright, despite the cold outside air. Many people enjoying a sunny morning like this. Except with a girl who is lazing on her bed, until a scream of someone trying to wake her.
 
"YA!! Sunny-ah, ppaili ireona!! Today we have to exercise. Hurry up and breakfast!" Taeyeon said Sunny increasingly furious to see close up the blanket.
 
"Eonnie, hurry up. Today we have exercise" Seohyun tried to wake Sunny.
 
Sunny still do not care. Seohyun started growled.
 
"EONNIE!!!! QUICK WAKE UP!" Seohyun yelled and pulled the blanket Sunny, made her squirm and opened his eyes a little.
 
"Hurry EONNIE WAKE UP AND SHOWER!" Seohyun is still trying to wake Sunny with a tone that was screaming with a crazy sound.
 
"Arasseo, arasseo. I wake up now Seo, you're voice will make My eardrums would burst. "
 
"Hehe, arraseo Onnie, but you're strange today eonnie, usually Sica eonnie that hard to get up. why today you are hard to wake up ? Did you stay up last night eonnie? '' Seo said
 
"Aniya, I'm just exhausted because our schedule is too much yesterday Seo. When we have an empty schedule huh? I want to meet my family and the rest. I miss them Seo hehe "

"I'm tired too eonni" complain Seo

"YA! Both of you even chatting. Sunny quickly get up and shower. We're going training and go to the office later" Taeyeon was standing in the doorway with hands on hips.

"Arasseo, I take a shower now ahjjumah (old woman in Korean language??)" said Sunny who successfully make Taeyeon's slippers flying and landed on her head.

 

"Aigooooo!! Ne, ne I take a shower now" said Sunny while run directly to the bathroom.
 
"Be patient eonnie you will look old, heee" Seohyun said with a grin.
 
"Seo!!!!!! Dare you!" Taeyeon shouted ready to throw her slippers to Seohyun but fail because Seo already run.
 
Once all members are ready. They all go to the BC for practice.
 
 
To Be Continued. 
The next chapter will be sunny and Sungmin so follow the story until the end :))