MiSun is Sick :(

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

Annyeong all!!! I finally got back after 1 week break! and YEAH! let's start the eleventh chapter. Keep support my story and   ENJOY THE STORY !!!

 

Sunny had just finished bathing MiSun, then she walk to Sungmin who's still asleep on the couch. She look every inch of his face. Her heart starts to beat faster than usual. Sunny is still frozen in her place watching Sungmin's face, she wants to wake Sungmin up but she just ended up by looking on Sungmin's sleeping face. She is still on her position.

"Am I that handsome???" Said Sungmin who's still close his eyes. Sunny, who was squatting, now sitting down on the floor. She was surprised to hear the Sungmin speak obviously still closed his eyes, falling asleep.

"Sunny-ah hahahaha ... am I look handsome when asleep??" Said Sungmin tease Sunny. Sunny, who was already caught could only hold her cheeks turn red. Sungmin laughs at Sunny's face turn red like a tomato. Sunny pout her lips a few inches and make Sungmin laugh even harder.

"Oppa!!! Stop laughing at me!" Sunny shouted.

"Hahaha ... Aigoo Sunny-ah, jeongmal kyopta" Sungmin said between the laughter. Sunny getting upset, she walked out of Sungmin. But Sungmin pulled her arm and make her sit next to Sungmin.

"Sunny-ah ... I'm just kidding, don't be angry" Sungmin looked at her with a serious look. Sunny's heart beat faster again.

"I .. I'm ... I'm upset to see oppa, you already tease me in this morning" Sunny said haltingly.

"I've already told you, I'm just kidding ... you're not mad anymore??" Sunny just nodded, answering his question.

"But ... I want ask you something" Ask Sungmin again.

"What oppa??" Says Sunny curious.

"Am I really look handsome when asleep???"

"Oppa!! You tease me again!" Says Sunny annoyed.

"Hahahaha ... I'm kidding again" said Sungmin ruffled Sunny's hair and walked into the MiSun room. Sunny smile, she think she doesn't want to stop something like this. Sunny follow Sungmin step towards MiSun room. The last time he was with MiSun, the little angel was sleeping soundly after a bath and breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungmin and Sunny had just finished with their daily activities. Now they were on their way Sungmin's eomma home to take MiSun. On the way they talk about what happened today. They laugh when the conversation sound funny.

Finally the car arrives at the yard of a minimalist style house. Sungmin turned off the car machine. Sunny get out first, she jogged toward the entrance of the house. Shee wants to meet with MiSun badly. Sunny rang the house bell, a servant comes out of the house with a friendly welcome. When entering the house, she heard MiSun is crying. Sunny soon run into the living room. She sees her in-law who was trying to calm MiSun. Sunny walks towards them.

"Eomma, I'll be holding him" Sunny's voice surprising her in-law.

"You've come Sunny-ah??" She said, handing MiSun to Sunny.

"Sunny-ah, it seems MiSun is sick because this afternoon she continued to cry" Sunny touches MiSun forehead.

"OMO ~ I think she get a fever" said Sunny worry.

"Yes it is, but don't panic" Her in-law tried to calm her down.

"What happened eomma?" Asks Sungmin who's just come into the house.

"MiSun get a fever, i think she will be teething"

"Jinjja?? But she's okay right?" says Sungmin worry.

"Gwenchana, kids in her age is the time to grow teeth"

"Ne eomma, it looks like we should go home. MiSun increasingly fussy" Sungmin says goodbye.

"Annyeonghasseo eomma" Sunny bows polite.

 

"Ne, be careful" His eomma smiling see Sungmin and Sunny. It seems that the plan is working.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Flashback ...
 
"Annyeonghasseo Mrs Lee, can we meet today??"
 
"............"
 
"I wait at Saphire Cafe"
 
"............"
 
"Ne, annyeonghaseyo"
 
SUNGMIN EOMMA POV.
 
Today I made an appointment with Sunny eomma. Well! There are important things that I want to talk to her today. I arrived first at the place that I have set before. About 20 minutes later a woman about the same age with me came up to my table and smiled sweetly.
 
"Annyeonghasseo, long time since we met" she said, seated herself in front of me.
 
"Ne, so I want us to just talk here" I said with a smile.
 
"Ne, are you already ordered the drink?" She asked.
 
"Never mind, I came about 20 minutes ago" I said.
 
"Ah, it means I'm late, I'm sorry a traffic jam this afternoon" she said with regret face.
 
"Aigoo, gwenchanayo. Now you order one, there's something I want to talk"
 
"Ah, ye!" She said excitedly. After she finished the order I started the conversation.
 
"Ms. Lee, you know now Sungmin and Sunny didn't live at one home?" I saw her face shocked.
 
"MWO?? Jinjja?? I really don't know about this, Sunny never told me" she said.
 
"Ne, I want they live together at one house, I know they don't love each other, but there's no harm in it they learn to understand each other?? I have a plan" I said made her curious.
 
"What plan?" She asked.
 
"I have a niece in America, now she was married and had a child. He and his wife are really busy with their jobs, their children guarded by a baby sitter" I said.
 
"So what's your plan?" She asked more curious.
 
"Tomorrow my nephew and his wife are going to Seoul. They entrust their children to me. They're required work in Australia and probably about 4 months. You know it I'm old and no longer able to care for the child. So what if their child we leave to Sungmin and Sunny??"
 
"MWO?? You know if your child is a celebrity. They might be killed if this news was revealed to the fans!" She said.
 
"Arraseo, but if there is a baby, they will live at home again? Sungmin won't let her take care of the baby alone" I said again.
 
"Really well. But what if they threw the baby to an orphanage, it's serious!"
 
"It's unlikely they would do that. At most, they left it to me. Well I'm still able to just take care of him if only half a day" I said with a smile.
 
"Mmm, seems to be well. I agree!"
 
"Ne, me too!" I said no less excited.
 
"This way I will make sure they will love each other" I added more and more excited.
 
Flashback end....
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
SUNNY POV.
 
 
"Oppa, her temperature is getting hotter" I said worried. MiSun fever and cranky. Sungmin oppa and I could not sleep at night. Me and Sungmin oppa kept calm a crying Misun.
 
"Aigoo, Misun ... is it really a pain if you want to grow teeth?? Sunny-ah, it looks like we have to take her to the doctor" says Sungmin oppa. Without thinking I just nodded my head in agreement.
 
"Hurry up changing your clothes, I'll hold MiSun" Sungmin oppa holding MiSun who's still crying.
 
Finished changing clothes, Sungmin oppa and I immediately go to the hospital. I saw Sungmin oppa face, it's seems he is very tired. Plus the busy concert schedule today. I'm really sorry for him.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Yey, chapter eleven is over!!!!!!! :D do not forget to comment :) BYE
SARANGHAEYO YOROBEUN <3