MiSun New Room (Part 2)

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

Hi all!! I'm back again with a new chapter!!! The tenth chapter hehe! sorry if my grammar is a little.... yeah yo know :D

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY !!

 

After they finished the shopping, they pick MiSun from Sungmin's eomma house. Sungmin and Sunny soon return to their apartments. Sungmin walked ahead, carrying shopping bags and Sunny followed behind holding MiSun which is sleeping, again. Sunny laid MiSun in the room. While Sungmin was lifted a bed for MiSun and her room is next to him and Sunny.

Sunny, who had just come out from the room and sees Sungmin who had a difficult time to lift the bed. Sunny immediately walked over to Sungmin.

"Here, let me help you oppa" she tried to lift the bed and it was pretty heavy.

"Gwaenchana Sunny-ah, I can do it" Sungmin said to Sunny.

"Oppa .. jinjja!!! Let me help you" she insisted. Sungmin finally gave up. He let Sunny helped hip lift MiSun bed. They work together and set up a new room for MiSun.

And this is the result of their work.

pink-brown-baby-nursery13.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungmin and Sunny sit on the couch in the living room. They were tired after setting a new room for MiSun. Sunny closed her eyes, she was really tired. Sungmin stared at Sunny that seems tired.

"Sunny-ah, it looks like we need to tell members about MiSun" Sungmin opened the subject. Sunny immediately open her eyes, there is a fear feel that hang in her mind.

"Eottokae?? Are we going to tell them now?" Said Sungmin. Sunny just remain silent.

"I'm afraid oppa" Sunny said in a low voice.

"Wae?? Why are you scared?"

"Ani .. what if SM knows? It's going to be a big problem. What if our marriage expose to the media? And now we live one house to take care a baby who doesn't know where their parents" said Sunny while she staring clouds from the apartment windows.

Sungmin was silent after hearing the words. Sunny is right, what if everything is uncovered?

"But, we can't continue to keep this from our members Sunny-ah. After all they should know about it"

"Arraseo oppa. But that's not what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid if our secrets revealed to the public"

"I also think about that. But, the important thing now is we have to tell the member first"

 

"Mmm .. arraseo oppa .." said Sunny who still sees the clouds from the apartment windows.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
SUNNY POV.
 
Is this really my way of life? Married for agreement, with whom I have considered as my own brother. Stay home and take care of the babies that out of nowhere. I admited it was really heavy. Now my fear is only one, what if all that I and Sungmin oppa secret from the media and the public revealed? The one in my mind is nothing but SONE who always supported me in everything and SNSD. What should I do if they know about my marriage?! They would have been disappointed.
 
"Sunny-ah gwenchana? Leeteuk hyung said earlier, they are on the way to our apartment" Sungmin oppa voice interrupted my thoughts.
 
"Ah .. ne oppa. I'm going to call Taeyeon eonnie" I smiled and walk into the room.
 
Today we will tell the members about MiSun to Super Junior and SNSD. Actually this is Sungmin oppa idea to gather all of us here. Sungmin oppa told me to keep MiSun from management. Actually, I'm afraid to keep this secret, but I finally agreed to his proposal even though it would increase the burden of the two of us.
 
Ting Tong .. ..
 
Apartment bell rang. Sungmin oppa immediately open the door and found Super Junior oppa coming.
 
"Hyung why did you call us?" Donghae oppa asked Sungmin oppa.
 
"Go in first" Super Junior oppa go into my apartment, no our apartment.
 
Ting Tong .. ..
 
Apartment bell rang again. Surely that was SNSD members who come. Immediately I go to open the door because Sungmin oppa already chatting with Super Junior members.
 
"Annyeong all .. come in"
 
"Ya! exactly what the problem you invited us here? Why Super Junior oppa also invited? Does anyone celebrating a birthday?" Taeyeon eonnie asks without a slight pause.
 
I walked to MiSun room. I saw MiSun is playing with her teddy bear. I carry her tiny body out of the room.
 
SUNNY POV END.
 
 
AUTHOR POV.
 
Sunny walk to the living room, a place where all members of Super Junior and SNSD gathered. All the members was shocked to see a baby in Sunny's arm.
 
"YA! Sungmin! You just got married 5 months! Why did you already have this kid?" excited Heechul.
 
"Gurae ... how can you have this baby girl??" Eunhyuk also excited. Sungmin and Sunny could only stare at Super Junior and SNSD members who were excited.
 
"YA!! YA!! YA!! You have to listen to my explanation first, I found this kid in front of the apartment. This is not our baby, so you don't misunderstand me" says Sungmin explained.
 
"Jinja??" Said the members, then approached MiSun.
 
"Aigoo kyopta let eonnie hold you" Yoona said. But MiSun crying as she saw Yoona.
 
"YA!! Yoona you scared her" Yoona just pout her lips. Finally there is the hubbub here and there they all scramble to hold MiSun. Leeteuk was silent in the corner, it appears from his face he was thinking. Soon he rose and took Sungmin aside. Taeyeon look them. She wondered what those two are doing. Finally she follow them from behind.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Leeteuk and Sungmin was in the bedroom, away from the members in the living room. Leeteuk only sitting with his head down as he squeezed his hand. Sungmin notice him carefully. He waited for the words that came from Leeteuk lips.
 
Taeyeon is hiding behind the wall to everhear them. She is really curious what they will do. Maybe they will think Taeyeon is not good. But her heart said she have to listen to their conversation.
 
"Sungmin-ah, are you happy after you marriage to Sunny??" Finally Leeteuk open his voice. Sungmin is a bit surprise at the question. Actually he doesn't know if he happy after her marriage to Sunny or not. But lately he is happy when Sunny was at his side. Is this what the 'happy' word Leeteuk hyung means?
 
"Ne ~ hyung ... I'm happy" says Sungmin bit hesitant.
 
"Jeongmal?? But that's good ... I want to talk about your baby's care now" Leeteuk look at him seriously.
 
"Ne hyung what do you want to talk?"
 
"Sungmin-ah, shouldn't you leave the baby alone in the orphanage?" Said Leeteuk who successfully makes Sungmin surprise. It never once crossed his mind to throw the baby to the orphanage.
 
"Ne?? What do you mean hyung?" Asks Sungmin still in disbelief.
 
"Sungmin-ah just think, what if your career ruined because you are caring for a baby whose her origins are not clear .. just think of the fate of Super Junior. You need to keep your marriage from the media, it's very heavy, now you also want to keep the baby, on't you feel it will add your burden?? try to think again Sungmin-ah!" Leeteuk said at length.
 
"Hyung ... it never crossed my mind to leave the baby to an orphanage ... Don't you feel sorry for the baby who was removed will be discarded for the second time?? Hyung I've been thinking about it all, my career, Sunny, Super Junior, SNSD , you must be very, very concerned with the presence of the baby, but if you want me to throw the baby back, sorry hyung I can't do that" said Sungmin makes Leeteuk angry.
 
"YA!!! Lee Sungmin!!! Are you really stupid?!! ... Don't you think how Super Junior's fate if one of your secrets revealed?? First Hankyung then Kangin and what if you did?? I know I'm a failed leader, I want to fix that thing but I can't. What if Super Junior carer ruined because of you?? Everything from your marriage quietly until the baby problem now!! Don't you think of our fate as a member of Super Junior?? Don't you think too if SNSD ruined?? What if SM knows about the baby?? I ask how??" said Leeteuk began to lose control. Sungmin paused to hear all the words that are pronounced by Leeteuk. Leeteuk is right, what if everything was destroyed only because of their own carelessness. What if everything is uncovered. But he thought, if it all had to come out maybe it was destiny that God laid down for him.
 
"Arraseo hyung, I knew all would be revealed and I know you must be disappointed hyung, but mianhae hyung I should be able to accept it, it's destiny that God has outlined for my life ahead ... mianhae hyung I'll still keep the baby and I don't know until when"said Sungmin sound softly.
 
"Hah! You really make me disappointed... we'll wait until when can you survive Lee Sungmin, I wish you could actually keep all of this from the media also  the management" Leeteuk said with a cynical smile and emphasizing his words on behalf of Sungmin.
 
"Gomawo hyung, I'll try to keep all the secret" said Sungmin.  Leeteuk immediately throw his face. He was disappointed with his dongsaeng decision. Sungmin sees his hyung disappointed, he decided to leave Leeteuk alone.
 
Taeyeon was petrified in her place. She was really surprised with her sunbaes second fight. On the one hand, she agrees with Leeteuk decision. But on the other hand he also thought of Sunny and Sungmin who are already love with Misun. She is also a leader, she also didn't want to see it all destroyed. But she was really confused now, Sungmin just don't want to leave the baby. What about Sunny? whether it will follow the same decision with Sungmin. Taeyeon increasingly confused, she decided to move from her hiding place.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
After all the members leave, Sunny immediately put MiSun that sleeping in her new room. It seems that her little angel was tired from too old to play with Super Junior and SNSD members. Soon Sunny cleaning her apartment that look like a warehouse. She was exhausted but she against that because she want her house back to normal. Sungmin doesn't help her as he went out. He didn't give a clear reason. He just said that he had a business to be done.
 
Sunny wiping her sweat. But the look on her face was a smile of relief, all the rooms have been immaculate. Soon she walked to the couch for rest her body. She saw the clock on the wall has been demonstrated at 5 pm. Immediately she rose and walked to the bathroom to clean her body.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Sungmin drives towards the Han River. Once there, he still doesn't move out. The car windows open widely, he think again. He still thought of Leeteuk words. Is everything I do wrong? Do I have to throw MiSun to the orphanage?? After a moment he paused, glanced at the clock that attached to his hand, 6 pm. Soon he drives his car, home.
 
 
SUNGMIN POV.
 
I just got in the apartment at 7 pm. My body feel tired and my head is a bit dizzy. I saw Sunny who was playing in her room with MiSun. Sunny noticed me, she coming and walked up to me while carrying MiSun. I kissMiSun cheek, I can't throw her to the orphanage. It seems I already love with this little angel.
 
"Oppa, you seem tired, I will prepare a warm water" Sunny voice awaken my thoughts.
 
"Ah ... it's okay, it seems I'm not feeling well" I said then lay my body on the couch in the living room, This is where I sleep all the time. I saw Sunny watching me with a look of pity.
 
"Oppa, just sleep in the bed, you look pale" says Sunny with worried face.
 
"Gwenchana Sunny-ah, just continue playing with MiSun. Mianhae I can't go with you" I said as calmly as possible.
 
"Ne ~ oppa ..." Sunny leave me alone. I decided to close my eyes. Too many problems that I think about today."Sunny-ah, mianhae I cann't tell the truth to you" I say that to myself before I finally enter my dreamland.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
AYO WADDUP ?! hehe :D I'm back with the new chapter !!! Hows this chapter ? is it good ? please leave a comment... are you surprised by the scene where Sungmin and Leeteuk fight?? Me too (#hah??) haha ! Stay tune for the next chapter :* There will be many SunSun moment :D until here all !! BYE !! BYEBYE !!! SARANGHAE :*
 
21eq8u0.jpg