The Cute Baby ~

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

Hi all!!!! I come back again and today I'm going to do double or triple update. So, stay tuned ;) and ..........

ENJOY THE STORY !!!! SARANGHAE

Note : plum colour -> baby

 

 

Sungmin and Sunny have become husband and wife for 3 months.  But they rarely met, even just say hello. They really rarely communicate, because both of them were busy with concerts and other activities of Super Junior and SNSD. Besides that, what makes them rarely met is because Sungmin who choose to lives in the dorm, and Sunny lives in apartments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Sunny felt really tired because of her schedule is very solid. After she got out of the van, she goes limp toward her apartment. After a few steps, she caught sight of a strange object lying in front of her apartment room. Sunny was surprised to see a baby box and in it there is a baby girl who was fast asleep.

Sunny instantly panic, she immediately brought the box into her apartment. She place the box in her room. Then she reached into her purse contents search her phone. After finding it, she immediately opened the contact and look for Sungmin's number. After that, she pressed the green button. Her hands shook with panic.

After a long wait, Finally Sungmin pick up his phone...

"Yoboseo" said Sungmin. He wondered why Sunny phoned him in this time.

"Oppa quickly go to the apartment, I .. I .. baby ...." Sunny said frantically.

"Sunny-ah, I don't know what are you talking about??" Sungmin frowned. Super Junior members who were there looked surprised.
 
"Huhhh ... oppa quickly here. Earlier I found .. found a baby in the front of our apartment. Quickly oppa" said Sunny who was frantic.
 
"MWO?? BABY?? How??" Ask Sungmin began to panic.
 
"Hurry up here oppa, I'll explain"

"Ne .. ne .. I will get there soon" Then the connection is lost.

Sunny, walks toward the bed, she saw the baby was still soundly asleep. Her eyes were closed, and her face was really peaceful and quiet.

'Eottokae?? I'm really confused. Whos baby is this?' Sunny wondered silently.

Meanwhile, Sungmin panicked, he immediately goes looking for the car keys and a brown hoodie. Super Junior members never looked Sungmin in this panicked situation before.

"Hyung where are you going this time of night?" Said Donghae equally astonished with other members.

"Sunny called me earlier, so I will go to the apartment to meet her" said Sungmin hide that fact. He didn't want the other members to know that Sunny find a baby.

"Carefully Sungmin-ah" said the leader attentive.

 

"Ne .. I go now" Sungmin said and walk towards the dorm door. Super Junior members just silent.
 
Sungmin drives his car at high speed through the hustle of the city of Seoul. He is wonder, how can a baby be located in front of his apartment. Soon the car has reached the destination. Sungmin run to the elevator and pressed the button numbered 9. Once there, he run to the room numbered 307 and goes in.
 
Sungmin opened the apartment door. Queit. He search Sunny. Sungmin immediately walks toward their bedroom. Sungmin see Sunny who was watching the cute sleeping baby.
 
Sunny look Sungmin, she get up after seeing Sungmin. Sunny walks to the door, Sungmin immediately pull her hand out of the room. They sit on the sofa in the living room.
 
"Sunny-ah, please tell me how you find the baby" Sungmin look at Sunny with a serious look.
 
Sunny inhaling oxygen as much as possible before she speak.
 
"I had just got home from a show oppa. When I walked in the apartment hallway, I saw a baby box layed on our apartment door. I was really surprised when I saw the contents of the box and it was a baby oppa. I was totally freaked out, I just took the baby in" Sunny explain in one breath.
 
"Eottokae oppa??" She added.
 
"Molla yo, I'm also confused about who put a baby in front of the apartment door" Sungmin covering his face with his hands.
 
"Well, how do we call eomma, maybe she could help" Sungmin expressed his ideas. Sunny just nodded in agreement.
 
Sungmin called his eomma. He explained everything. And his eomma answer really doesn't help their problem. His eomma doesn't want to take care of the baby and the reason is that she was no longer able to do the heavy work like caring for a baby. Sungmin begged to his eomma. But still, the answer is 'NO'.
 
After a long arguement. His eomma  will keep the baby when they are working, at the other time, then those two who take care of the baby itself. Sungmin agreed his eomma word. Sunny, who had been anxiously inquired after Sungmin finally hung up the phone.
 
"Eottokae oppa?" She asked anxiously.
 
"Eomma just want to keep it when we work alone. What are we going to say if SM know about this?"
 
"I think about it too oppa. We can be fired, They won't hear our explanation oppa"
 
"Geurae. So what should we do?"
 
"Oppa please stay with me here. I can't take care of the baby alone, we have to keep this from media. We have to keep the baby together" Sunny said looked serious.

Sungmin paused and thought. Before he express his answer, his face staring at Sunny.

"Ne .. I'll stay here and take care of the baby as a father" Sungmin said firmly.

"Oppa ..."

"Oekkkkk ... oekkkk .. hikss .. hikssss" (mian.. Cries of the baby is strange .. i don't know how to write out the sound). Sunny hasn't had time to say more. The baby is in her room crying loudly. Suddenly Sungmin and Sunny run to the room.

Sunny directly carrying the baby who is 9 months age.

"Aigoo .. cup .. cup .. don't cry pretty ... cup .. cup" said Sunny trying to ease the baby's crying. Sungmin just froze in his place as he saw the panic Sunny.

"Oppa, don't just stand in your place quickly helped me. Make the baby's milk"said Sunny annoyed at Sungmin.

"But where is the mil bottle?" Sungmin said innocently.

"Aigoo oppa, it's in the box. Quick oppa make the milk !!!"

"Arraseo .. arraseo" Sungmin run to the kitchen. Make the milk as soon as possible.

Sunny getting frustrated. The baby is still crying. Sunny checking baby diapers. The baby wasn't pee or poop. Means she really thirsty.

"Where's Sungmin oppa, why the milk isn't ready yet?" Finally she shouted from the room.

"Oppa!!!! Ppali!"

Sungmin immediately run into the room and handed the bottle to Sunny. Sure enough, the baby stopped crying. Sunny and Sungmin noticed that the baby's face back asleep.

"Why her parents have the heart to throw her away?" She suddenly spoke.

"Geurae. What they don't see in this innocent baby" Sungmin the baby's head.

 

"Why don't we give this baby a name. There's no way we call it 'BABY'" Sunny just nodded in agreement.
 
"What if our combination name oppa?"
 
"A good idea. Mmm .. what if sunsun?"
 
"Mwo?? Its ugly oppa" After thinking eventually they get the right name.
 
"Lee MiSun" they said in unison. And then laughed.
 
"We think the same Sunny-ah. Come out now, let her sleep" Sungmin unknowingly pull her hand out of the room. Then they sat on the couch in the living room.
 
"Oppa, don't you go home?" Said Sunny.
 
"Anya, I'll stay here, tomorrow I'll get my stuff that was in the dorm" Sunny just nodded in understanding.
 
"Sunny-ah, what if tomorrow we go to buy things for MiSun room?" Sungmin said with a smile.
 
"Mmm .. good idea oppa. But who will take care of MiSun?"
 
"Quiet when it comes to that, we Leave it to eomma. Oh yes .. tomorrow you're not on stage?"
 
"Mmm .. there's oppa, but not to busy like yesterday"
 
"What if I catch you after a show tomorrow?? Tomorrow I don't have any schedule"
 
"Mmm .. ne oppa. But I'm still afraid to tell the members about the baby oppa"
 
"Gwenchana, you con't be afraid to that. We'll gather all the members and talking about the problem to them. they would understand"
 
"Mm .. ne oppa. Gomawo for all" Sunny yawning, her eyes getting heavy.
 
"Are you sleepy?? Let us sleep" Sungmin said. Sunny looked at him in surprise.
 
"We?" She ask Sungmin.
 
"Ne .. come on quickly. It's late" Sungmin said and pulled her head on his shoulder. Sunny doesn't believe what Sungmin does. But her body rigid to resist it, eventually Sunny tries to close her eyes and to not change her sleeping position.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
WOW ! Sungmin is already starting to feel something for Sunny?? Stay tune for the next chapter !! LOVE YOU ALL 
 
f5e72b0bf916ade503c7d41ffc85ce3812263180
 
This is the baby !!!!!! it's MiSun !!! isn't she cute ????