THE WEDDING

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

This is the sixth chapter !!! ENJOY THE STORY :):)

Note : dark grey colour -> pastor

 

A week before the wedding, Sungmin and Sunny were busy with their groups schedule. They really don't have time to take care of the wedding which will arrive within days. They trust their parents about the wedding.

Sunny has just laid her body on the bed after a long day schedule with SNSD. Her face shows that she's really tired. She had just closed her eyes, suddenly her phone was shaking. She clucked upset, with unsteady steps, she get from the bed and grabbed her phone.The screen shows 'Sungmin Oppa'. Then she press the green colored button.

 

"Yoboseyo" She said with low voice.
 
"Sunny-ah, gwenchana?? Did you hurt?" Sungmin asked worriedly.
 
"Ani oppa I'm just tired. I just got dorm"
 
"Oh .. mianhae to interrupt you. There is something that i want to talk about"
 
"Annio oppa you're not bothered me. You want to talk about what oppa?" She asked as she walked to the bed and laid her body.
 
"Mmm .. about our marriage. It's another week right? Did you prepare yourself?" Asked Sungmin carefully.
 
Sunny laughed a little "Oh! About it. Honestly I'm not 100% ready but I'll do my best to prepare myself oppa"
 
"Oh .. that's good. I don't want you to cry again because of our matchmaking Sunny-ah"
 
Sunny smiled "I've already promised not to cry anymore oppa. Have you forgotten?" Said Sunny.
 
Sungmin's laughing now "ne ne .. I remember. I just don't want to see your tears falling for something useless Sunny-ah"
 
Sunny silent after heared his words. Her heart beat faster 'what is happening to me? Why my heart is? Haiiisshh ..' inner Sunny.
 
Sungmin realized that Sunny didn't respond to what he said before.
 
"Sunny-ah, are you still there?" Sunny shocked.
 
"Ah .. ne .. ne oppa I'm still here" said Sunny sputtered.
 
"Mmm .. looks like you're really tired. Rest a lot jagiya" Sungmin .
 
"Oppa .. it is disgusting" said Sunny feigned anger. Though her heart was beating abnormally.
 
"Hahaha. You're funny Sunny-ah. Prepare yourself, arraseo? Annyeong!"
 
"Ne oppa. Gomawo. Annyeong" then Sunny pressing the red colored.
 
Her eyes staring at the ceiling. 'Why is my heart beating faster?? What's happening to me?? Is it because of Sungmin oppa say that?? Haiissshhh mollayo!' Inner Sunny and covered her face with a pillow.
 
4 days before the wedding ....
 
SNSD members were enjoying a morning breakfast. Sunny just got up and joined the other members at the dinner table.
 
"Sunny-ah, you have to get up earlier. What if later you married? You've got to make breakfast for your husband" Taeyeon said.
 
"Arraseo eonnie, I'm just tired after yesterday's schedule" Sunny said, rubbing a cocoa butter on her bread.
 
"Eonnie, how about the wedding dress? Anything ready?" Asked Yoona.
 
"Mmm .. mollayo eomma that take care of it. It seems like these days I'll try it. While we are not as busy as yesterday"
 
Another member-only dazed and confused. continued their activities.
 
 
2 pm after performing with SNSD, Sunny immediately goes to the wedding dress shop. Her eomma wait her there. Soon she was arrive in the store. Not forget to use her disguises tools such as glasses, scarves and sweaters, then she stepped out of the van.
Upon entering the store, she saw her eomma was busy choosing some wedding dresses. She approached her eomma.
 
"Eomma" She called. Her mom turn around.
 
"Sun Kyu-ah, you're here. Eomma've picked out a few dresses for you. Come try!" Her eomma tell her and Sunny just nodded.
 
After feeling fit with the chosen dress. They get out of the store, carrying a bag with groceries.
 
"Eomma, I'll take you home" Sunny said.
 
"Don't have to Sunny-ah, go back to your dorm alone. Eomma still have matters. Let eomma brought the dress" Her eomma said.
 
"Mmm .. okay. Be careful eomma" said Sunny kissed her cheek and walked toward the van.
 
Her eomma saw her running. 'I thought you'd never get married. May you be happy with this married' Then she realized that there was something else, as soon as she stepped into her personal car.
 
The day before the wedding...
 
Sunny stepped into her front yard. She stays at home because she is getting married tomorrow. Her eyes looked at the beautiful sight in the park, look around the garden filled with colorful roses. She smiled before her phone was shaking. It was a massage. The screen shows 'Taeyeon eonni' name then she read it.
 
From: 'Taeyeon eonnie'
 
Saeng-ah, chukae for the wedding. We will come tomorrow. Prepare yourself, arraseo!! Annyeong J..
 
Sunny smiled after reading the massage. then she pressed the reply button and start typing a reply.
 
To: 'Taeyeon eonnie'
 
Gomawo eonnie J..
 
 
Wedding day arriveS...
 
Sunny saw her reflection with a beautiful white dress in the mirror. She didn't show any smile oh her face. And that day she was very pretty with a wedding dress that wrapped her tiny body. She thoughts wander 'why should I get married so soon?? I really can not believe'. She was daydreaming in front of the mirror. The, her eomma come to her room.
 
"Sunny-ah you look so pretty today" Her eomma hold Sunny's shoulder. Sunny came out of her reverie.
 
"Eomma ..." She said and then hugged her eomma's body tightly. Her eomma reply Sunny hugs and rubbed her back. Suddenly tears drop from Sunny's eyes, she wept her tears away.
 
"Eomma, jeongmal gamsahamnida you have cared for it. I don't know how to respond" Sunny said, still hugging her eomma. Her eomma get off from the hug and wipe Sunny's tears away.
 
"Sunny-ah, why are you crying baby?? Don't be sad, eomma know this marriage is very hard for you. Eomma also grateful because you agreed to this marriage. You should not cry arraseo? Promised to be a strong woman" Her eomma give Sunny an encouragement. Sunny smiled.
 
"Ne eomma, I promise" she said and hugged her eomma again until the wedding starts.
 
The wedding party is not fancy, just the closest relatives attending their wedding. They were married at the church, located in the suburbs of Seoul. Sunny walked toward the altar where Sungmin was waiting. Sungmin looked handsome using a white tuxedo (can not you imagine how good-looking of our cute oppa readers?? Hihihi .. #drool ..)  He was fascinated to see that Sunny is absolutely gorgeous with a bandage dress that fits her body. Not only Sungmin, Super Junior and SNSD members were fascinated by the gorgeous Sunny.
 
Sunny walk to the altar, Sungmin grabbed her hand and they stood in front of the pastor who started the 'oath of marriage'.
 
"Are you willing to accept Lee Soon Kyu as a companion of your life?" Said the priest, smiling.
 
Sungmin replied with a resounding "Yes. I do"
 
"Are you willing to accept Lee Sungmin as a and accompanied him in good times and sad, healthy or sick?" Said the priest was then.
 
"Yes. I'm willing to" Sunny said quietly.
 
"Now, you may kiss the bride" the priest smiled at both of them.
 
Sungmin and Sunny facing each other. Sungmin stared Sunny with shaded eyes. Then he put his face into Sunny. Sunny immediately closed her eyes and she can feel Sungmin's warm breath. Sungmin smiled at Sunny's facial expression. Now they face within a few inches longer stay, Sungmin back to see Sunny's facial expressions that he finds it funny. He thought that better kiss her on the cheeks, finally Sungmin kiss Sunny's right cheek. Soon, Sunny open her eyes and looked at Sungmin who smiled at her.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
WANT TO KNOW THEIR MARRIEGE LIFE ??? SO, KEEP FOLLOW THE STORY AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT !!!!! SARANGHAE <3 :*
 
Sunny_Snsd_07072012102347.jpg
 
Sungmin's+heart+in+the+air.jpg