Going Home :)

You're My Everything ^_^ (DISCONTINUED)

 

hi all this is the third chapter. This is going to be a long chapter.
Enjoy the story!!!
Note : Fire brick color -> mother
            Green -> father
 
HOLLIDAYS ARRIVE......
 
Early in the morning Sunny has prepared her thing to return to her house, she had so much spirit this morning.
 
"Sunny-ah, breakfast first!! So you don't catch a cold" Taeyeon scream from downstair make Sunny shocked from preparing her luggage.
 
"Ne eonnie, after I'd finished packing I will eat my breakfast" She said without turning from her activities.
 
Sunny, who was finished with her need immediately stepped to the table. There has gathered all the members of SNSD.
 
"Annyeong everybodyyyyyy!" Sunny greeted with a bright smile.
 
"Sunny-ah, quick breakfast!, before the manager oppa came" Jessica said with a sleepy face.
 
"Sunny-ah were all your stuff ready?? Check again. who knows there stuff that you missed" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Everything has done eonni, I don't take much things. I'm just 3 days there" She replied and resumed her breakfast.
 
"Be careful on the road eonnie, I'm going to miss you" Seohyun said while hug her favorite eonni, Sunny.
 
"Aigoo .. Seo I will not be long there. I go firstt. Say goodbye to the other members'' Sunny pull her suitcases luggage to the car.
 
"Ne eonnie, be careful" Seohyun waved her hand to the car. 
 
=========================================================================================================================
 
"Eomaaaa ... appaaaa I'm home!" Shouted Sunny successful electrify her household.
 
"Soon Kyu-ah, Aigooo .. I really miss you" Eomma Sunny hugged her tightly.
 
"I already told you to not call me with my sure name" Sunny pout her lips and kissed her eommas' cheecks.
 
"Arraseo, arraseo. Are you tired??"
 
"Ne, very tired. I'm going to my room eomma" She dragged her suitcase.
 
"Ne, don't forget to had dinner later" Sunnys' eomma reminded her.
 
"Ne, eomma"
 
DINNER ARRIVE....
 
"Sunny-ah quickly go down. The food was already prepared" Her eomma shout from the dining room.
 
"Hoaaaaaammm ... mianhae eomma. I can not help you, I actually fell asleep" She walked up to her mom.
 
"Gwenchana. Had a quick shower and we ate together"
 
After the shower, Sunny joined the family for dinner.
 
"Sunny-ah is there any news from the members?" Her father said on the sidelines of a dinner together.
 
"Nothing appa,they are fine.We just released a new album so we are very busy "
 
"Appa know that too. Do you often meet with Super Junior member?" Her father ask.
 
"We rarely see Appa. They are too busy" Sunny back to devouring food.
 
"How about Sungmin? Did you still often see him??" Asked the father. Sunny halt eating now.
 
"Appa, did not I already told you, I rarely met with Super Junior. He also one of the members of Super Junior Appa, so he was also busy" Sunny said a bit annoyed to her father.
 
"Arra, Sunny-ah tomorrow Appas friends would visit. We will make an important meeting, it's about your future. So tomorrow be prepared ! Appa doesn't want you to look bad in front of guests, arraseo?" Said her father and made her confused.
 
"I don't understand what are you talking about Appa" Sunny said with a frown.
 
"Come on honey, you have to be beautiful tomorrow. Tomorrow you'll find out what the words mean" Her eomma spoke. Sunny just nodded in understanding.
 
After finish the dinner, Sunny entered her room.
 
SUNNY POV.
 
'What  the words mean before?, meetings concerning my future. I really do not understand the mindset of Appa .. huh' Sunny thought.
 
'I'm dizzy better than I surf alone'
 
Sunny went and tookher beloved laptop. Finally Sunny fun surfing the virtual world.
 
SUNNY POV END.
 
 
SUNGMIN POV.
 
'Huuuh, glad I am off. But tomorrow I have to come with my parents. What is it exactly? I do not understand their mindset. They say tomorrow is a very important meeting! I'm really confused now!!' Sungmin thought.
 
"Hyung, what are you doing? are you daydreaming?" Donghae interrupted my thoughts.
 
"Anio hae-ah. I just what should I wear to my parents meeting event" I lied.
 
"Aigoo hyung, why are you confused with something like that?. Just relax hyung! not need to think until you daydream, What will happen if you conniption??" I just smiled respond to the talkactive Donghae.
 
SUNGMIN POV END.
 
To Be Continued :**