Second one?

Boy Trouble

 

OMFG i remember that dream like a boss. I got up and walked around my room and thought about our conversation that day, January 30, 2013. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of weeks pasted and today was February 6, 2013 and i was pretty happy at the start. I had my yellow socks on and my red bracelet on my left hand. I walked to the bus stop and i told Bo Yun that i was going to try to talk to Myungsoo today. 

"You better!" She yelled at me and some people started to look at us. 

"Dude you have to learn how to whisper." I told Bo Yun once we got on the bus. 

After that ride was over I looked over at the car pool and didn't see their white car. 

When the clock was almost 9:35 my heart was beating so fast and loud that the teacher can hear it. Man I am so nervous whyy? I might not even get to do it! But i might but there is a slight chance too! Man chill- Beep Beep Beep -Crap. Nonono Leggo!

"Hey!" I said and ran next to him and left my other friend.

"Hi..." Myungsoo said and a frown came to my face but then a evil smile.

"Mean." I just said plainly.

"How am i mean?" He asked and i had nothing.

"Then rude." I said again but with a different expression and i look at him.

"How am I rude?" He asked again and I ran out of stuff to say.

"Then...nice" I finally said looked at his face. Which was smiling.

"I am nice" He said and i laughed.

"who do you have for biology?" He asked and i was happy that he asked me a question.

"uhh Mr. Kim" I said with a smile on my face.

"are you in honors?" He asked again and that smile was still there.

"No -but I wanted to, I might take AP next year." I said too much.

"cool." He said and i was happy that he asked me questions this time.

"are you in honors?" I asked because no one was talking.

"Thats the only non-honors I take." He said and i was thinking about how he takes a non-honors language.

"ohh. Do you take a language." I asked him because i knew that, that was a regular class too.

"yeah, Spanish." He said and we walked in the first building.

"honors?" I asked but i already knew the answer.

"level 2" He said and that was right.

"haha." I said as we walked up the stairs and almost to the hallways.

"Well have fun in World History." I said and he didn't answer but i also didn't look back to see his reaction.

Well that was kinda easy...kinda. I guess i can do it. But this time was kinda better!

I ran to Biology with a smile on my face and almost ran in to JaeJin. Jaejin was another crush i had in middle school and he also had to transfer with me to America. He still was really tall and still was pretty cute but i like Myungsoo. 

At lunch i told the girls that i talked to Myungsoo again and they were all like ''good and now you can do it everyday'' Which i thinik wasn't a bad idea but also not a good one either.

After school i looked around for Myungsoo but i saw Hoya up on the platform. Then i saw Hongki and i yelled "Hi Hongki!" and he looks at me and smiles like i've embarrased him. Which i probably did the opposite of. Once i turned around i saw that Myungsoo was next to Hoya at the platform. But we couldn't stay that long because our stupid busdriver would not openned the doors if we are late to her bus. So i took a last look and ran to the bus. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some week pass and Carrie told me that Myungsoo asked her if I still like him.

"are you serious?" I said slapping myself in the face.

"Yeah!" She said and i look at her.

"What did you say?!" I said really fast and she probably didn't hear what i said.

"Nothing. The teacher was shushing the class so i didn;t get a chance to say anything." She said with a frown.

"And how long was this?" I asked her with a stare.

"About a week ago." She said and my mouth drops.

"AND YOU TELL ME NOW!" I yell out and I looked at SungJong to see if he heard me. 

"I'm Sorry." She said and that frown came back.

"Well you can tell him..." I started but didn't finish.

"Tell him what?" She asked and i woke up from my thoughts.

"Oh umm. How about this. You give him a note that says "Q -Does you friend, Min Ji, still like me? A -Why don't you ask her yourself?" How about that?" I asked her after telling her what my plan was.

"Okay thats good! I'll write it in math and give it to him in English!" She said with a big smile and i was smiling too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Min Ji! I DID IT!" I turned around and saw Carrie coming up to me.

"What happened?!" I said with a worried look on my face.

"SO, I gave him the note then SungJong came and read the note and said 'Oh you should totally hook up with that girl.' and Myungsoo was like speechless..." Carrie said as we walked in to world history.

"Speechless? Is that good?" I asked her with a frown.

"Well we were walking out the door and walking different directions too, and i couldn't tell what his face was." She said and i felt kinda weird.

"Okay then..." I said and thought about it.

This can be good Min Ji. You don't know but Myungsoo can like you. But Thank You SungJong! I always thought that you were Judgemental and i still do but now less. ughh well i just its better than nothing.

After the bell rang i walked out of the class and told Yu Ri to walk with Angie because i had to think about things. I thought about everything that happened with me and Myungsoo but I still couldn't get why he wouldn't do anything. I walk to the bus all sad and put on SPEED That's My Fault. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days pass by and i helped Su Min with her boy problems.

"There i texted Alex and told him that you like him." I texted Su Min.

"AHhh what he say?" She texted back really fast.

"Hold on he hasn't text back!" I texted her than i got a text from Alex.

"I like her too but i'm just too shy to ask her out." His text said.

"Well just freaking ask her right now! Do it!" I yelled at him and waited for his reply.

"There i did it." He said and i got a text from Su Min.

"Guess who asked me out?!?!?" She texted and i knew already.

"Alex. You Welcome." I texed her and went to Alex's messages.

"Well have fun. Bye." I texted and he texted back thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~__--------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/C) 

Hay guuyss. How's the story? Do you like it? I'm sorry that it's been late its just well its a secret. I might tell you guys later but mmehhh maybe not. If you want to know then tell me and if you don't KEEP READING! Welp Have Fun!! ^ ^