Sooo...

Boy Trouble

So on Sunday, the lest day of spring break, I got on facebook and checked who was on. I clicked on Myungsoo's name, which had the phone symbol, then it magically turned in to a green dot. I was shocked and cursed under my breath. 

"Can I say my third guess?" I typed but didn't hit click. But I then thought what the heck, yolo. hahaha. Then I clicked it.

I quickly went back to talking to Angie on Gmail then I heard the facebook popup sound.

"yeah sure." He replied. I thought about it at first.

"Can you give me a hint?" I typed back and went to Angie again.

"No, that ruins the fun" He said and I laughed.

"Fine, then can I ask a question and you answer them?" I asked and worked on my Chinese homework.

"sure, you got 20 questions. Go" He said and I was smiling.

"Okay so, do I know her?" I asked and thought how he would answer if it was me.

"I think" He typed back and I was laughing.

"you think." I repeated his answer.

"I don't know." He said and my heartbeat grew faster and faster.

"What's her name?" I asked and doubt that he would say.

"Nice try." He typed back and I smiled in my shame.

"Do you talk to her?" I asked and waited for his reply.

"Yeah." He repied and I frowned.

"Do you have any classes with her?" I asked another question.

"Yeah" He repied and I thought well gym doesn't count

"Is she Asian?" I asked and hoped it was YES.

"uh no" he said and I died.

"you said she was in my gym class right?" I said and smiled.

"yeah." he said and I thought about it first.

"Well there is like 10 white girls and there is like three other races." I said and started to hit the keyboard as I talk to Angie.

"Who said she was white?" He said and I was confused, Its probably not Afican American and there's no mexicans in here so what else?

"Well I just assumed." I said and added "umm I don't know what else to ask" 

"guess then" he said and I heard my parents home.

"I gotta go but my third guess was me, but after those questions ehh not anymore." I said and turned the computer off because I didn't want to see his reply.

After dinner I checked my phone and there was no email .hmm there usually is emails when I don't check a message.

 

The next day I woke up and checked my phone. No email...again. Don't tell be that twig didn't reply I thought and went on facebook on my phone. 

"Son of a- HE DIDN'T...I guess...well I'm not sad but I guess I'm not happy about that either but I think  I can accept it..." I said to myself and washed up and went to school...

 

I saw him a couple times and nothing happened because- well I didn't want anything to happen. He was walking with that girl again but whatever I guess I have moved on? After school I thought about stuff and I admit...I moved on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/C)

Hey, Thanks you guys for reading and subscribing but this is the end of my story aka Life...It ends like that  but I have another story for you guys if you like Kim Myungsoo, Choi JunHong / Zelo, B.A.P, and Infinite. THANK YOU ONCE MORE AND I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND IF YOU DID SKIP LIKE CHAPTER 13...YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THAT WAS KINDA IMPORTANT. well it just says that this whole story...is my life, starting at high school. Have Fun and look forward for my new story coming soon. I have to decide which one to put up first. BYYYEEE ^ ^ :)