The Meeting

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

Aigoo, why do I have to this? This is all Seungho’s fault, just because he being choose as class president, I have to be his assistant, I know his main reason why he choose me because he can make me do all his work.  I don’t why, but I don’t feel really angry.

 

I also pity for Joohyeon because she have to join us too because she is our treasurer, chosen by Seungho.  This evening three of us have to stay because we have not made the duty rooster, so for temporary we have to volunteer ourselves to clean the class.

 

Yah, don’t bother her!

 

I can see Seungho keep on bothering Joohyeon from the start while Joohyeon just look down and sometimes nod her head.  I can feel that she feel a little bit uncomfortable.

 

I just want to chat with her.

 

Seungho answer me back.

 

Whatever, just clean quickly so we can go back early!

 

I can see Seungho pouting when I said that.  I don’t know how we can be friend but I still clearly remember our first meet.

 

Flashback

 

Help!

 

I believe I heard someone seeking for help.  There is the place where the voice came, a little boy who is shivering and doesn’t move an inch, I wonder why but I immediately get the answer.  I quickly run to him and chasing the cat which is keep on staring at the little boy.

 

Thank you.

 

The little boy said to me.

 

Do you afraid of cat?

The little boy nods his head.

 

What are you doing here?

 

He asks me back.

 

I come here with my parents to visit their friend, Mr. and Mrs. Yang.

 

He looks startled when I answered his question.

 

Then you must be daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

 

I nod my head, look like today I can make new friend!

 

End of Flashback

 

Yang Seungho

 

Yah, don’t bother her!

 

Aish, this girl is really annoying, I just want to have conversation with her.

 

I just want to chat with her.

 

I tried my best to make her talk with me and here comes that girl interrupting our moment.  It is really hard to talk with her, I had tried from the first day Hani introduce us.  I don’t why, she only sit silently with us but she really caught my attention.

 

Flashback

 

Seungho!

 

This girl really doesn’t know to speak slowly.

 

What?

 

I can see Hani with someone beside her, she keep on look down rather than look at me while her hand holding Hani’s arm.

 

Meet my new friend, Joohyeon, Park Joohyeon.

 

I look back at her, she just lift her face for 5 seconds and look down back.

 

Hello, I am Park Joohyeon.

 

Ow, she got a really soft voice contra with Hani.  I just nod my head.

End of Flashback

 

Since that day, I find Joohyeon is really interesting girl, everytime I meet her, I feel like want to know more about her.

 

Park Joohyeon

 

I don’t know how I being elected to be treasurer, I am very sure last year we don’t have this position in our class, because of that I being stuck with Hani and Seungho here.

 

Joohyeon, how was your holiday?

 

Seungho come to me, I don’t why every time he comes around, my heart feel like want to explode.

 

O..ok.

 

Ah, why I cant answer his question just like I answer for the other friend, it is not I feel uncomfortable, and until now I don’t the reason.

 

Yah, don’t bother her!

 

I heard Hani scolding Seungho, I try to say ‘nevermind’ but I cannot.

 

I just want to chat with her.

 

Look Joohyeon, he just wants to have a chat with you, not like he want to confess or something else.  I still remember from the first day I see Seungho, he keep on make my heart want to explode.

 

Flashback

 

I walk to school because the school is near with my house.  Suddenly I hear sound of people bickering, I turn back and I saw a boy and a girl bickering each other.  Suddenly the boy looks at my direction,

 

Dugun, dugun, dugun.

 

Ah, my heart, why you being like this.  I quickly change my gaze to the other direction and walk quickly to the information board to know about my class.  After that, I walk to my class and choose the sit.  Suddenly I feel someone poking my shoulder.

 

Can I sit beside your table?

 

I look at the person who is poking me, ah; she is the girl who is bickering with her friend.

 

Sure!

 

She is really loud but I feel comfortable to be around her. Believe or not I already make a friend on the first day!

 

Kringgg!

 

The bell is ringing sign of recess time.

 

Let us eat together!

 

Hani, yes, her name is Hani, inviting me to eat with her; I am nodding my head sign of agreement.

 

Before that, I want to introduce someone to you.

 

Ah, I wonder who.

 

Seungho!

 

Hani is calling someone who is named by Seungho.  From the far, I can see the boy from this morning that makes my heart want to explode.  Hani dragging me with her, please don’t go to that boy. 

 

Meet my new friend, Joohyeon, Park Joohyeon.

 

Ok, now she introduce myself to Seungho, what should I do?  I do not dare to lift my face but it is rude to do that.  Come on Joohyeon, just for 5 seconds, lift your face.

 

Hello, I am Park Joohyeon

 

Finally, I quickly hold Hani’s arm.

 

End of Flashback