Helping her

First Love

 

Lee Hani

 

I just arrive at the bus stop near at my house,

 

Ah, so boring.

 

I walk and decide to stop at the convenience store.

 

What should I buy?

 

Keep on wondering inside the shop, if the owner does not know me, maybe she already suspected me trying to steal something from her shop.

 

Ah, ice cream.

 

I go to the ice cream freeze and choose chocolate ice cream and go to the counter to pay for it.

 

You are alone today?

 

The owner asks me.  I just nod my head.

 

Where is your boyfriend?

 

I look at her, surprisingly.

 

I don’t have boyfriend ahjumma.

 

She looks at me weirdly.

 

The one who is usually buy the ice cream with you here.

 

Ah, Seungho, he is not my boyfriend, he is my bestfriend, and he already got a girlfriend.

 

The owner looks at me.

 

I thought he is your boyfriend, you look good together.

 

I just smile when I hear the compliments; I take that as a compliment.  I walk out from the shop and take a stop at the park.  I sit on the swing while enjoying my ice cream.  Not so far from my swing, I see a couple sit and enjoying their ice cream too.

 

Ah, I am so jealous, when will I meet my Mr. Right, even Joohyeon who is the shy girl already have a boyfriend.

 

When I remember that, I somehow feel a pain inside my heart.

 

Yang Seungho

 

I look at the girl besides me, she totally enjoying the movie and do not realize I am looking at her.  It has been a month we are declared and I feel happy for it.  I still remember the moments,

 

Flashback

 

Seungho!

 

I heard Hani is calling me; I turn around and see her with Joohyeon.

 

Let’s eat ice cream together after school, at baskin robbin.

 

I look at her, usually when she wants to eat ice cream we just bought it at the convenience store near her house.

 

Yeah, ok.

 

I answer her and she went a way with Joohyeon.  After school 3 of us walk together to the Baskin Robbin, as we enter the shop suddenly Hani,

 

Guys, sorry I cannot join you all, my mum text me, she need my help.

 

I look at Hani and Joohyeon, Hani tapping Joohyeon shoulder.

 

Bye!

 

Hani is leaving; I look at her, she somehow look sad.

 

Seungho, let us order.

 

Joohyeon said to me.  We enjoying our ice cream, somehow I feel something is lack because usually I have ice cream with Hani.

 

Seungho.

 

Joohyeon is calling me.

 

I have something to say, but I hope you wont surprise.

 

I am nodding my head.

 

I think I like you.

 

Ow, she likes me.  Wait, what? She likes me?

 

Are you sure Joohyeon?

 

Joohyeon is nodding her head and look down.  I feel so happy to hear that.

 

If you keep your head down, I will not tell my answer.

 

She slowly lifts her face and look at me.

 

I also feel the same.

 

She looks at me and then smile.  Who can decline this cute and shy girl.

 

Really? Woah, I am so happy!

End of flashback.

 

That is how we declared our relationship, we did not tell many people about it only Hani, G.O and Joon know about it.  We still hang out like usual but actually today I want to Hani to join us too but she decline.

 

Park Joohyeon

 

I am so happy today because I get to spend time with my boyfriend Seungho.  Only two of us, no others especially Hani, I am not being ungrateful but I still need times to be alone with my boyfriend.  Moreover if Hani join us there is no chance for me to talk with Seungho because he keeps on talking and fighting with Hani.

 

Flashback

 

Hani,

 

I called Hani and for the return she looks at me.

 

Why?

 

She asked me.

 

I want to go out this weekend.

 

I told her.

 

Oh, really then I will join you.

 

I look at her.

 

I want to go out with Seungho.

 

She nods her head.

 

Ok, that will be 3 of us right?

 

I shake my head.

 

Only me and Seungho, I will ask him after this and if he asks you to join maybe you know what to answer right?

 

Hani slowly nods her head.  Yes, finally I can spend time with Seungho.

 

End of Flashback

 

That is what happens before, and now I get to spend time with him.  What should I or no, we do on our date?